Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
(02-17-2016, 06:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course there are, but if I have the ability to use it and you are forced to go into the stall have you been discriminated against? Seems far-fetched, by just a thought that popped into my mind. There was a case recently where a person considered a uni-sex bathroom to be discriminatory and it received quite a bit of support, both on here and locally. Is it outside of the realm of possibly that someone that identifies as a man, but has the parts of a woman could see these as discrimination in the facility?   

Out of 350 million people?  No...someone will probably try to sue.  You are right about that.

I'd hope any sane judge would say it is not discrimination as they can use the bathroom of the their choice AND there is are suitable facilities to use for everyone in that room.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'm debating in this thread while discussing whether or not sticking your balls in a woman's face against her will is really sexual assault in another one. I think this country just has a major issue with sex and sexuality that is deep-seeded.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-17-2016, 07:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And yet you are the one who thinks "the rules" are going to stop them from running in there and soaking in all this fine fine teenage boobage.  It's just amusing that you think teenage boys are just going to be able to yell "I think I should have a vagina!" and then be given a red carpet to a peep show.

Again, it's astounding that a defense against transgender legislation is "It'd be nice to help transgendered people, but straight people are TOTALLY going to use this to rape people."  Why are straight men such uncontrollable rape-fiends?  Were those shrill feminists right when they decided men were just predatory savages?
Im not saying anything about rape. Why does it have to go that far to violate someone? And the rules are going to enable them. Can boys go into the girls locker room now? No. These new rules would let that happen.

I dont want my fictional daughter to have to deal with some boy telling one little lie and then getting to share the same locker room with my daughter because people have their feelings hurt they cant use the bathroom of the opposite sex. And now because of your new rule and one little lie my daughter gets to share a locker room with a someone of the opposite sex every day.

We wouldnt have a show like teen moms if i was breaking new ground with the concept teenagers have sexual urges. 
(02-17-2016, 07:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Im not saying anything about rape. Why does it have to go that far to violate someone? And the rules are going to enable them. Can boys go into the girls locker room now? No. These new rules would let that happen.

Why can't boys go in the locker room now?  Is there some magic forcefield that keeps them out?  Granted, I haven't been in a school for a while, but how are rules going to stop people who don't follow rules, again?

(02-17-2016, 07:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont want my fictional daughter to have to deal with some boy telling one little lie and then getting to share the same locker room with my daughter because people have their feelings hurt they cant use the bathroom of the opposite sex. And now because of your new rule and one little lie my daughter gets to share a locker room with a someone of the opposite sex every day.

First off, this isn't MY NEW RULE.  I have no strong opinions on this outside of the fear that it is going to turn girls locker rooms into all-access peep shows.  Plus, is it really only going to take "one little lie" to convince the school, other girls, and/or other boys that this fictional offending boy identifies as a female?  Again, I don't know the rules but are we anticipating a boy walking into the girls locker room and saying "I think I'm a girl" and the principal granting his/her blessing while the boy stares at the girls getting dressed?

Maybe your fictional daughter says "Um, Bobby came in, said he was a girl and then stared at us getting dressed and walked over to his friends and told them about our boobs and gave them high fives." and that might be the end of Bobby's genius scheme.  I just picture you picturing 8th period gym class and every boy saying "I totally think I'm a girl" and then waling en masse into the girls locker room and staring at them getting dressed with political and legal impunity.  Forgive me if this scenario is too absurd.

(02-17-2016, 07:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We wouldnt have a show like teen moms if i was breaking new ground with the concept teenagers have sexual urges. 

Seems to me like teen boys and girls managed to find ways to satisfy their sexual curiosity without pretending to be other genders and going into the wrong bathroom, actually.
(02-17-2016, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seems to me like teen boys and girls managed to find ways to satisfy their sexual curiosity without pretending to be other genders and going into the wrong bathroom, actually.

Aren't these kids supposed to be too lazy to walk into the other locker room anyway?  Why bother when you can filter down to your favorite boob type with a couple of clicks on the mobile? 
(02-17-2016, 07:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Aren't these kids supposed to be too lazy to walk into the other locker room anyway?  Why bother when you can filter down to your favorite boob type with a couple of clicks on the mobile? 

When did a photo of a boob take precedent over the real deal?
(02-17-2016, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why can't boys go in the locker room now?  Is there some magic forcefield that keeps them out?  Granted, I haven't been in a school for a while, but how are rules going to stop people who don't follow rules, again?

First off, this isn't MY NEW RULE.  I have no strong opinions on this outside of the fear that it is going to turn girls locker rooms into all-access peep shows.  Plus, is it really only going to take "one little lie" to convince the school, other girls, and/or other boys that this fictional offending boy identifies as a female?  Again, I don't know the rules but are we anticipating a boy walking into the girls locker room and saying "I think I'm a girl" and the principal granting his/her blessing while the boy stares at the girls getting dressed?

Maybe your fictional daughter says "Um, Bobby came in, said he was a girl and then stared at us getting dressed and walked over to his friends and told them about our boobs and gave them high fives." and that might be the end of Bobby's genius scheme.  I just picture you picturing 8th period gym class and every boy saying "I totally think I'm a girl" and then waling en masse into the girls locker room and staring at them getting dressed with political and legal impunity.  Forgive me if this scenario is too absurd.

Seems to me like teen boys and girls managed to find ways to satisfy their sexual curiosity without pretending to be other genders and going into the wrong bathroom, actually.

Yea there are rules that keep them out. Do those rules get broken? Of course. Would a rule letting them walk right in get broken even more. I would think so.

I dont know. Who is to question it. If Timmy says he is a girl the law says he gets to use the girls bathroom. Go ahead and harrass that son/daughter and question their gender ID in these wonderful PC days and risk getting sued.

Um just because someone identifies as a girl doesnt mean they cant like girls. Get with the PC times.

Yea imagine that. Teens will do things they are not supposed to in order to fulfill sexual urges and desires. 

It doesnt make sense to even question this. Maybe we should change the symbol on bathroom doors to a penis and vagina. I dont even know why this is a thing. My most logical defense against it other than you are born with sex chromosomes is you are asking for a shit storm when giving teenage boys a rule that allows them to walk right in to the girls locker rooms.
(02-17-2016, 07:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did a photo of a boob take precedent over the real deal?

When the photo comes with the benefit of not being labeled a sex offender by your peers, I'd wager.
(02-17-2016, 07:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When the photo comes with the benefit of not being labeled a sex offender by your peers, I'd wager.

Wasn't the reference to school boys looking at school girls? How is that being a sex offender?
There are transgender students in South Dakota? Confused
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(02-17-2016, 08:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: There are transgender students in South Dakota?  Confused

There can be transgender anywhere because it's a mental condition.
(02-17-2016, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasn't the reference to school boys looking at school girls?    How is that being a sex offender?

You are wildly out of date if you think that doesn't get you on the the offender list these days.
(02-17-2016, 08:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There can be transgender anywhere because it's a mental condition.

True I guess, though I believe alot of its genetics from birth that cause that "condition". But if they are post-op transgender on hormones, I dont really care myself. BUT if they are pre-op, then use the boys room or carry a piss jug around. If its number 2, just wait until u go home like I do lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(02-17-2016, 08:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: True I guess, though I believe alot of its genetics from birth that cause that "condition". But if they are post-op transgender on hormones, I dont really care myself. BUT if they are pre-op, then use the boys room or carry a piss jug around. If its number 2, just wait until u go home like I do lol.

Agree.
(02-17-2016, 08:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You are wildly out of date if you think that doesn't get you on the the offender list these days.

Yes based on countless rules and policies in schools that aren't necessary.
[Image: ck1.jpg]

I knew when this came out that it would end the world.
Ninja
(02-17-2016, 05:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What law? The law of nature? The hardware in the bathrooms around the country are not designed around the fact if you like to play with dolls or wear dresses or play army man and be macho. They are designed for the anatomy of a specific sex.

Who says it has to be sexual assault? If all a teenage boy had to do was say he wanted to use the girls bathroom and he got to go into the same gym locker room with stripped down girls. There would be a few that would do that on there own because why not and more than a few that would do it to impress their friends. 

I dont even have a daughter. But if i did i wouldnt want an environment where it would be so easy as telling a little lie for a hormonally charged teenage boy to get to use the same locker room. Did you go to middle school and high school. I went to public schools and that kind of situation just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

There are toilets in all bathrooms. It's not like there are only urinals.

Also, I'm not sure what to think if a teenage boy went to a therapist to transition genders, began therapy, started identifying in public as a girl, and dressed like a girl all to get a glimpse into the girls locker room. 

In all reality, the school would most likely have them change in a gender neutral bathroom and a court would uphold it as a reasonable accommodation.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-18-2016, 10:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In all reality, the school would most likely have them change in a gender neutral bathroom and a court would uphold it as a reasonable accommodation.

IDK, I though we had a case he about a school that had a gender neutral facility and someone still claimed discrimination. Pretty sure the school (not sure of the court) sided with the person.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-18-2016, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, I though we had a case he about a school that had a gender neutral facility and someone still claimed discrimination. Pretty sure the school (not sure of the court) sided with the person.

Individual schools may make different decisions.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-18-2016, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, I though we had a case he about a school that had a gender neutral facility and someone still claimed discrimination. Pretty sure the school (not sure of the court) sided with the person.

The school chose to not require them to use the gender neutral facility? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]