Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 09:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Do you have multiple personalities, or is this a group-owned troll account?  Can someone look into this?  

Before you come here and post this shit.  Take a look at what you're buddy posted in the past.  

FOR **** SAKE

What buddy? What are you talking about ?

take your time.... I have never said women are less than men in any way. Look away.
(11-12-2015, 09:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So based on your first link where you explained .  That it's not a conscience decision ....  You then acknowledge that unconscience decisions make us into the people we are today.    So being attracted to men or women is an unconscience decision that we make at some point in life.

1) Gender

2) Sex

Go reread until you understand.

(11-12-2015, 09:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why on earth would I think you were feminine?

Because you help around the house?   Not state why you think that makes you feminine.

Because you lack the understanding of the difference between the two and said:

(11-12-2015, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So when I do housework I am being a woman?   Guess that makes me transgender then.   I do housework a few days a week.   Then I go back to being a man.

If my wife trims the palms does she become transgender while she does that "man" work?

You can't separate the two.  Which is why you think everyone who is transgender is faking it to see "booty" and show their "hogs".

Its why you opposed SSM in other threads...its about sex and not sexuality or gender.

You don't know the difference and get caught up in your "real man" thoughts.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-12-2015, 09:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is still a girl even if I force her to do all boy things.   She will not start calling herself a boy and demand to be called Nate.   When my nephew visits she ends up doing boy things because she likes to play .  

None of this means she is going to be a boy.

Now if we are talking about modeling ....    What happened to a trans parents?  What kind of modeling did they provide?   Did they use toys meant for the other gender?

This could be an interesting discussion.

Because she identifies with the female gender... You cannot force her to identify with one, you just teach her what society says girls do and boys do. 

Literally every society teaches gender roles. This is a basic concept of sociology 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Matt was right. At this point, he's content in his ignorance. He has literally argued for maintaining traditional gender role reinforcement in children and is now pretending like it doesn't exist.

If he wants to look uneducated, let him do it on his own.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-12-2015, 10:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Matt was right. At this point, he's content in his ignorance. He has literally argued for maintaining traditional gender role reinforcement in children and is now pretending like it doesn't exist.

If he wants to look uneducated, let him do it on his own.

It's honestly pretty much unbelievable that almost every single argument he makes is contradicted by a different argument at another point in time.

"Stop swearing, it shows a lack of intelligence, I'm able to use other words, are you?", "Being a proper lady is very important in my families lifestyle", "It's okay if you're gay, but keep it out of the public, keep it to yourself!!!"

2 days later

"Africans are savages and ***** are playing dress up. Get some thicker skin if you can't handle words. Americans are fragile because they can't handle certain words", "Gender role reinforcement is absurd", "Hey everyone, please check out my heterosexual wife and kids in my profile picture even though I'm the only person on the entire message board that does this"

There are plenty more examples, but this is seriously just getting ridiculous. These are either a sign of very low intelligence, being a troll, or perhaps both.
(11-12-2015, 09:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So based on your first link where you explained .  That it's not a conscience decision ....  You then acknowledge that unconscience decisions make us into the people we are today.    So being attracted to men or women is an unconscience decision that we make at some point in life.

I guess that $100,000 football scholarship didn't require you to attend class to learn the difference between having a conscience and making a conscious decision. 

Wait, lemme guess. It was your iPhone's autocorrect correcting for your wife's English as a second language mistake instead of a you mistake. 
(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mental illness is a major deal that's not even had the surface scratched.   Now I don't know about this either but I think it's naive for us to say it's not possibly a mental issue ....  What hurts to have these people go through couseling... After all this is a major life change .  I think it needs to be more than just helping with transition and just co-sign whatever they want.  

I wish we had more awareness on mental issues in this country.  Usually only the vets get what little attention we pay towards this issue.   It needs to be bigger.

Did you miss the part where I wrote I don't know and the part about the unknown?  A reasonable person would have acknowledged it. A troll would write, "it's naive of us to say it isn't possibly a mental issue" when I clearly never did. 

As to the rest of your nonsense, you couldn't find a clue about if I stapled it to your forehead. 
(11-13-2015, 12:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Did you miss the part where I wrote I don't know and the part about the unknown?  A reasonable person would have acknowledged it. A troll would write, "it's naive of us to say it isn't possibly a mental issue" when I clearly never did. 

As to the rest of your nonsense, you couldn't find a clue about if I stapled it to your forehead. 

Everything isn't about you.   When we discuss things on a message board we speak to whomever is involved.    Just because I quote you in a reply does not mean it's a singular conversation between us.    And my full response is acknowledging that we agree plus also bringing others along.  

Sorry if you need me to say I agree with you directly.    Maybe if this was a 1 on 1 I would... But I view this more like a kitchen table talk.

For someone who doesn't like my opinions you sure connect a lot of your self worth to what I am saying on here.    I guess it's good your getting your anger out here on me rather than taking it out on someone or something in your RL. Or do you get off here so upset that those in your RL turn into targets?
(11-13-2015, 09:44 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's honestly pretty much unbelievable that almost every single argument he makes is contradicted by a different argument at another point in time.

"Stop swearing, it shows a lack of intelligence, I'm able to use other words, are you?", "Being a proper lady is very important in my families lifestyle", "It's okay if you're gay, but keep it out of the public, keep it to yourself!!!"

2 days later

"Africans are savages and ***** are playing dress up. Get some thicker skin if you can't handle words. Americans are fragile because they can't handle certain words", "Gender role reinforcement is absurd", "Hey everyone, please check out my heterosexual wife and kids in my profile picture even though I'm the only person on the entire message board that does this"

There are plenty more examples, but this is seriously just getting ridiculous. These are either a sign of very low intelligence, being a troll, or perhaps both.

Never wanted or asked to censor swearing. Just made the observation it made the user look like an idiot. Can't help it if you do not like any discussion on cars.

Of course now it will be hard for Roto and I to discuss our love for transmissions. Unfortunately now we have to type out the whole word instead of being given the opportunity to use its short form. All because a few people cried to ban a word.

If you want to swear then feel free. Who am I to stop you from making a fool of yourself. Often I just ignore a post if its so laden with swearing. But that's my choice.
(11-13-2015, 06:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never wanted or asked to censor swearing.    Just made the observation it made the user look like an idiot.     Can't help it if you do not like any discussion on cars.  

Of course now it will be hard for Roto and I to discuss our love for transmissions.   Unfortunately now we have to type out the whole word instead of being given the opportunity to use its short form.  All because a few people cried to ban a word.  

If you want to swear then feel free.   Who am I to stop you from making a fool of yourself.    Often I just ignore a post if its so laden with swearing.   But that's my choice.

[Image: 45.jpg]

Sexy, eh ?!?!
Pervert
(11-13-2015, 08:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: 45.jpg]

Sexy, eh ?!?!
Pervert

I can't tell you how much I appreciate a good transmission. Although i went looking for car parts and thought I had deal when I figured out someone was trying to pull a switcherro on me .... They said it was one thing then low and behold it was a transmission. I felt so betrayed they would try and manipulate me into something it was not.... It's almost like they thought this transmission could be something it is not. I had to explain to them that it is what it was made to do. Transmissions can not do more. I think he was confused on what the manufacturer designed the part to do .... Seems to happen a lot with these transmissions lately.
(11-13-2015, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everything isn't about you.   When we discuss things on a message board we speak to whomever is involved.    Just because I quote you in a reply does not mean it's a singular conversation between us.    And my full response is acknowledging that we agree plus also bringing others along.  

Sorry if you need me to say I agree with you directly.    Maybe if this was a 1 on 1 I would... But I view this more like a kitchen table talk.

For someone who doesn't like my opinions you sure connect a lot of your self worth to what I am saying on here.    I guess it's good your getting your anger out here on me rather than taking it out on someone or something in your RL.   Or do you get off here so upset that those in your RL turn into targets?
You quoted me.  It has nothing to do with my self worth.  It's funny your character is discussing real life.  I took my family away for the weekend to do farm chores at an animal rescue and barely posted.  Your character posted > 200 times the same week you pretended he got married.

http://horsecreekstableandlodging.com/our-rescues/
(11-16-2015, 12:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You quoted me.  It has nothing to do with my self worth.  It's funny your character is discussing real life.  I took my family away for the weekend to do farm chores at an animal rescue and barely posted.  Your character posted > 200 times the same week you pretended he got married.

http://horsecreekstableandlodging.com/our-rescues/

Cool trip. What did they let you do? Do you sign up for specific jobs or was it a free for all?

And btw it doesn't take long to go down to key west and get married. Had no one to leave the kids with overnight and we were on a clock.

But please by all means keep telling me about my life based on your extensive posting research On a bengals message board. You are like our very own Sherlock Holmes.
(11-16-2015, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cool trip.  What did they let you do?   Do you sign up for specific jobs or was it a free for all?

And btw it doesn't take long to go down to key west and get married.   Had no one to leave the kids with overnight and we were on a clock.

But please by all means keep telling me about my life based on your extensive posting research On a bengals message board.  You are like our very own Sherlock Holmes.

I know how long it takes to get to Key West.  One set of grandparents spent their winters camping at Marathon.  Point being, you posted more during your alleged wedding than I did mucking out horse stalls.  There is something wrong with that picture.

The info is on the website.  You can do as much or as little as you want.  Everything you pay to stay there goes directly to the animal rescue.  My 10 y/o daughter wants to own a farm.  So I had her up @ 6:15am in 28 degree weather to do the morning chores.
(11-16-2015, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And btw it doesn't take long to go down to key west and get married.   Had no one to leave the kids with overnight and we were on a clock.

I bet.

"Hey, hun . . . uh . . . do you want to take the kids and run down to Key West and get married real quick?  We gotta hurry because I gotta be back to post by 2:33 am so no one will know I'm gone."

"She" is such a lucky gal to have a romantic like you.
(11-16-2015, 06:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I bet.

"Hey, hun . . . uh . . . do you want to take the kids and run down to Key West and get married real quick?  We gotta hurry because I gotta be back to post by 2:33 am so no one will know I'm gone."

"She" is such a lucky gal to have a romantic like you.

I thought we all agreed that we would leave family stuff out of the posting?

Is it really any of your business how he spent his time with his family?
Is it any business of ours how you spend your time with your family?

Does either of these have anything to do with the topic on hand?

Take that crap to the Klotcsh forum. It doesn't belong here in the PnR section, unless it's part of the topic on hand, IE Child rearing etc.
(11-18-2015, 03:09 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I thought we all agreed that we would leave family stuff out of the posting?

Is it really any of your business how he spent his time with his family?
Is it any business of ours how you spend your time with your family?

Does either of these have anything to do with the topic on hand?

Take that crap to the Klotcsh forum. It doesn't belong here in the PnR section, unless it's part of the topic on hand, IE Child rearing etc.

He would need to be married for me to talk about his "wife."

Quote:I guess it's good your getting your anger out here on me rather than taking it out on someone or something in your RL.   Or do you get off here so upset that those in your RL turn into targets?

For your information, his character insinuated I abuse my family before I teased him about lying about being married.  (Ironically, while I took my family to care for abused animals for the weekend.)  So you can have a nice, warm cup of STFU.
(11-13-2015, 12:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I guess that $100,000 football scholarship didn't require you to attend class to learn the difference between having a conscience and making a conscious decision. 

Wait, lemme guess. It was your iPhone's autocorrect correcting for your wife's English as a second language mistake instead of a you mistake. 

Ironically, by Chronological order, you actually mentioned his wife first, or are you going to deny it and try to point to some post from 5 days ago?

(11-13-2015, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everything isn't about you.   When we discuss things on a message board we speak to whomever is involved.    Just because I quote you in a reply does not mean it's a singular conversation between us.    And my full response is acknowledging that we agree plus also bringing others along.  

For someone who doesn't like my opinions you sure connect a lot of your self worth to what I am saying on here.    I guess it's good your getting your anger out here on me rather than taking it out on someone or something in your RL.   Or do you get off here so upset that those in your RL turn into targets?

(11-18-2015, 07:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He would need to be married for me to talk about his "wife."

For your information, his character insinuated I abuse my family before I teased him about lying about being married.  (Ironically, while I took my family to care for abused animals for the weekend.)  So you can have a nice, warm cup of STFU.

Why did you feel the need to post about what you and your family did this weekend? Were you upset because of what you felt was an indirect reference/attack to your family, which was nothing more than a response from him from you talking about his family, which you do repeatedly.

Now you enjoy that cup of STFU.
(11-18-2015, 08:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ironically, by Chronological order, you actually mentioned his wife first, or are you going to deny it and try to point to some post from 5 days ago?

Oops, you got me.  Congratulations.  His character blames his iPhone/tablet/pc for autocorrecting "you're" to "your" in part due to his "wife" because she uses his devices and English is her second language.  (Hint:  it's a lie because iPhones don't autocorrect "you're" to "your" and "you're" doesn't begin with "y" in his "wife's" native language.)  I preemptively supplied him with his character's usual excuse/lie.

If I did point to a post from five days ago that would still be in chronological order, right?  Right.  You should probably go back to plagiarizing websites you don't understand because you're not very good at thinking for yourself.

Quote:Why did you feel the need to post about what you and your family did this weekend? Were you upset because of what you felt was an indirect reference/attack to your family, which was nothing more than a response from him from you talking about his family, which you do repeatedly.

Now you enjoy that cup of STFU.

Why do you care if I post what I did this weekend?  If I want to post it, I will.  I posted it because he was discussing "RL" so I discussed what I actually did in real life.  I'm surprised I actually need to explain that part.  His character actually has to be married in order for me to discuss his family.  Watch this: Lucie, what day did you get married?
Why on earth would I give you any details about my life?

You don't send a stalker your bio .

What's sad is that you rail on my wife and family constantly. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this other than making yourself look sad and pathetic.

When did attacking someone's family become the normal around here?