Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-05-2015, 09:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn't transgender female mean you are wanting to be a girl?   Or is it wanting to be a boy?

May need Matt to clear this up.  He seems to be the expert on these titles.

I always thought it was trans- what ever you wanted to be.

I always considered male/female determined by the parts, So a trans-gender female wound be a "girl" wanting to be a "guy".

I think,,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-05-2015, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I always considered male/female determined by the parts, So a trans-gender female wound be a "girl" wanting to be a "guy".

I think,,

Glad they made this so simple haha

He/she she/he is a lot easier.
(11-05-2015, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is the part of the debate I can't grasp. "Shouldn't matter who uses what as there is privacy".

If that is so, then what is wrong with having someone use the facility that is prescribed for their body parts.

What does a trans-gender female do when it is that time of month and the only needed toiletries are in the female bathroom?

It is all about how they are living their lives. If you are living your life as a woman, especially during the transitioning period, it is important that you live your life as a woman in all things. Everything you do in the way you present yourself is as the gender you identify as. What image does it send when you see someone that looks and acts as a woman walking into a men's room? There would be more turmoil caused by a trans woman entering the men's room than the women's.

(11-05-2015, 09:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn't transgender female mean you are wanting to be a girl?   Or is it wanting to be a boy?

May need Matt to clear this up.  He seems to be the expert on these titles.

I always thought it was trans- what ever you wanted to be.

You are correct. If a trans person identifies as a woman they would be a trans woman.
(11-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is all about how they are living their lives. If you are living your life as a woman, especially during the transitioning period, it is important that you live your life as a woman in all things. Everything you do in the way you present yourself is as the gender you identify as. What image does it send when you see someone that looks and acts as a woman walking into a men's room? There would be more turmoil caused by a trans woman entering the men's room than the women's.

You are correct. If a trans person identifies as a woman they would be a trans woman.

1. No one doubts these aren't guys. Quite easy to point out one. Feel free to test me anytime.

2. I thought so, but also thought it was good to wait to see you weigh in.
(11-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is all about how they are living their lives. If you are living your life as a woman, especially during the transitioning period, it is important that you live your life as a woman in all things. Everything you do in the way you present yourself is as the gender you identify as. What image does it send when you see someone that looks and acts as a woman walking into a men's room? There would be more turmoil caused by a trans woman entering the men's room than the women's.

So the lines should be clearly drawn only when you are "transitioning"? You can keep repeating it as much as you want, but it makes no sense: "Trans should be able to go to which ever restroom/locker room they want to help eliminate their confusion and helps them identify."

(11-05-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. No one doubts these aren't guys. Quite easy to point out one. Feel free to test me anytime.

I would wager all the money I will ever make in my life that not only have you encountered a trans woman you did not know was trans, but you considered them attractive.
(11-05-2015, 08:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't support unsafe conditions for women and children.  no little girl should be subjected to watching some dude dressed up as a woman whip out his hog and use the restroom like her father and brother.  

There can be mental issues for young children and causing confusion .

Besides do you think women want to deal with their toilet seats being pee'd on....

You sure do think about penises a lot.  But seriously, on this subject it's hard to remember you are a conservative man because your vision of men as uncontrollable rape-penises is straight out of freshman liberal arts student feminist propaganda.

(11-05-2015, 10:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I would wager all the money I will ever make in my life that not only have you encountered a trans woman you did not know was trans, but you considered them attractive.

It's true.  He and I watched The Crying Game together and let's just say he was stunned by the "big reveal" in act 3! Ninja
It's a mental disorder. If a man thought he was a cow and wanted to screw a pig, you'd think he was crazy. Even just read comments in this thread. Why is this different or treated differently than schizophrenia and other disorders? Because it's a political football, and probably because someone got an epiphany that we don't need to treat this with drugs and therapy.

Liberals have this all wrong. They should be focusing on uinisex roles and identities. But where's the fun when there's no victim?

I've never thought about myself or what I do in terms of gender long enough to even understand how I feel about that. It's not normal. Yes, you're right I don't understand it. Because I've never woken-up and said "hmmm, I feel like I man I should probably shave....or wait, does that make me a woman?.....oh, woah is me, I'm confused"
(11-05-2015, 10:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I would wager all the money I will ever make in my life that not only have you encountered a trans woman you did not know was trans, but you considered them attractive.

I think you mean trannie, which is a derogatory term that offends a few people here.

A transexual only feels the part, they don't look it or dress up and play make-believe.  So, no, he's 100% not seen a trans and been attracted to one. Unless you want to tell us that a female trans feels like a man, but still gets all dolled-up and goes to bars.

I once saw a former football player in high heels and a mini-skirt.  6'5 and 250....it was fearsome.  Although, props to the shoe company - that's a solid product.

No way!  He and his ilk are "real men" who know the difference.  Being attracted to woman who is really a man would imply they might not be "normal"!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I like how we're supposed to care about the feelings and emotions of transgender peolpe but we're not supposed to give a damn about non-transgender people's feelings and emotions.
(11-06-2015, 04:06 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think you mean trannie, which is a derogatory term that offends a few people here.

A transexual only feels the part, they don't look it or dress up and play make-believe.  So, no, he's 100% not seen a trans and been attracted to one. Unless you want to tell us that a female trans feels like a man, but still gets all dolled-up and goes to bars.

I once saw a former football player in high heels and a mini-skirt.  6'5 and 250....it was fearsome.  Although, props to the shoe company - that's a solid product.

...no, trans is an umbrella term to encompass many different things including transgender and transvestite or cross-dresser. If you don't know how they identify specifically, trans is a term that is usually a safe bet. Transsexual is an outdated term that some still use to identify those that have gone through the surgery, but in general is no longer used in the community.
(11-06-2015, 08:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I like how we're supposed to care about the feelings and emotions of transgender peolpe but we're not supposed to give a damn about non-transgender people's feelings and emotions.

I know!

Its almost like we take care to make sure minorities have rights too!  That's how some of them got to eat at the same diner as us!  Or get legally married!

:angry:

Majority rules...minority drools!  That's what I say!

Rolleyes
(11-06-2015, 08:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know!

Its almost like we take care to make sure minorities have rights too!  That's how some of them got to eat at the same diner as us!  Or get legally married!

:angry:

Majority rules...minority drools!  That's what I say!

Rolleyes

Well, of COURSE, it's about equal rights! I mean, it's absolutely HORRIBLE that transgender people aren't allowed to use public restrooms at all! They're people too! :snark:

Cut the crap, Dino. This is an issue solely because trans people are uncomfortable using the restroom designed for their 'plumbing.' Yet, no thought is apparently given or cared about for non trans people who are uncomfortable seeing someone with the opposite 'plumbing' in their restroom.

The thing is, I sympathize with trans people who feel that way, but if they haven't had the necessary surgeries yet, then they need to continue to use the restroom for their 'plumbing.' There are times that I was forced to use a ladies room; it never made me feel like less of a man.
(11-06-2015, 08:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, of COURSE, it's about equal rights! I mean, it's absolutely HORRIBLE that transgender people aren't allowed to use public restrooms at all! They're people too! :snark:

Cut the crap, Dino. This is an issue solely because trans people are uncomfortable using the restroom designed for their 'plumbing.' Yet, no thought is apparently given or cared about for non trans people who are uncomfortable seeing someone with the opposite 'plumbing' in their restroom.

The thing is, I sympathize with trans people who feel that way, but if they haven't had the necessary surgeries yet, then they need to continue to use the restroom for their 'plumbing.' There are times that I was forced to use a ladies room; it never made me feel like less of a man.

Except other don't have see anything.  A man going into a ladies room would use a stall.  A woman going into a men's room would use a stall.

But imagine the horror at seeing what you THINK is a man walking into the ladies room because of the way they are dressed.

If anything this makes it LESS uncomfortable for the non trans people.  Mainly because they will never know what the plumbing looks like at all.
(11-06-2015, 08:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, of COURSE, it's about equal rights! I mean, it's absolutely HORRIBLE that transgender people aren't allowed to use public restrooms at all! They're people too! :snark:

It's not as simple as you are putting it here. I've already explained about the living life as the gender they identify as. When you have people that constantly call them pretenders or see it as nothing important because they don't understand that this is who they are, how can they be taken seriously when being forced to use the restroom that does not match their gender? And not just a couple of times, but every single time they have to use a public restroom.

We're talking about a dude like this:
[Image: aydian-dowling-mens-health.jpg]

or this

[Image: 1006736550_25a35993d7.jpg]

Having to use the ladies room.

or a woman like this:
[Image: Transgender_Nicole_1701588a.jpg]

or this

[Image: tumblr_nxcnf3loX61svui9ro5_r1_500.jpg]

using the men's room.

I'm just curious as to why anyone things they would cause less of an issue going in the restroom for their "plumbing" than for their gender.
I take my 3 yr old daughter to the bathroom in the men's room.
We use a private stall.
Nobody complains about that.
I have no issue concerning trans-peoples and restrooms, as there is privacy to be had.
I just have issues in school locker rooms, as thoroughly discussed in the other thread.
(11-06-2015, 11:21 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I take my 3 yr old daughter to the bathroom in the men's room.
We use a private stall.
Nobody complains about that.
I have no issue concerning trans-peoples and restrooms,  as there is privacy to be had.
I just have issues in school locker rooms, as thoroughly discussed in the other thread.

Why don't you take her in the female restroom so she can identify with her gender?

(11-06-2015, 09:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not as simple as you are putting it here. I've already explained about the living life as the gender they identify as. When you have people that constantly call them pretenders or see it as nothing important because they don't understand that this is who they are, how can they be taken seriously when being forced to use the restroom that does not match their gender? And not just a couple of times, but every single time they have to use a public restroom.

We're talking about a dude like this:
[Image: aydian-dowling-mens-health.jpg]

or this

[Image: 1006736550_25a35993d7.jpg]

Having to use the ladies room.

or a woman like this:
[Image: Transgender_Nicole_1701588a.jpg]

or this

[Image: tumblr_nxcnf3loX61svui9ro5_r1_500.jpg]

using the men's room.

I'm just curious as to why anyone things they would cause less of an issue going in the restroom for their "plumbing" than for their gender.

Yes but none of that plays to their fears / fantasies.

Smirk
(11-06-2015, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why don't you take her in the female restroom so she can identify with her gender?

Because I never think ahead to dress like a girl, so I can.
I'm thinking the beard might give me away, too.
LOL