Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trap Game
Tomorrow has trap games for us as well as the Chiefs. Ninja

The REAL game for both the Bengals and Chiefs is next week ThumbsUp

Chiefs have played Pitt, Denver, Jags and tomorrow the Patriots, meh. Currently, the #1 and #2 seeds of the AFC are the Chiefs and the Bengals. ThumbsUp

So, let's hope we focus on the last place Squealers Hilarious [behind the Browns], before we meet the Chiefs in the showdown of the #1 and #2 seeds of the AFC.  
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are a proverbial mountain. No way we can overlook that.
Reply/Quote
Considering Marvin Lewis has an astounding inability to beat the team he grew up cheering for, tomorrow is anything but a trap game. It's a must win. Proverbial monkey on our back. I'm sure most of your post was in jest but still, we cannot take Pittsburgh lightly. And I truly hope everybody in the bengals organization realizes that.
Reply/Quote
TRAP GAME ???? Trap Game ???? How do THE STEELERS take Bengals by surprise ? Steelers win most of these games every year. A trap game is Ohio State looking to Michigan and some team they didn't figure upsets them. Bengals vs Steelers is like Ohio State vs Michigan. Except Bengals are on the Michigan end of losing a lot lately. I'm sorry, but there is no way Steelers are a trap game. You build your team to play and beat the Steelers. If you don't build Bengals to beat anybody else, you build and draft to beat Steelers. You circle these games on the calendar. These are the biggest games of season for Bengals. Often the season comes down to winning against Steelers or not. It's a big game, but not a trap game because it's the biggest game of the year. A Trap is a surprise. There is no surprise to Steelers who beat Bengals often. That said, GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It's the NFL - they're all trap games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our biggest rival right now who has beat us 6 straight i wouldn’t cal this a trap game. How cool would it be to blow them out though
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
even if we are up 28-0 in the first half, I wouldn't count the Steelers out.. The Steelers always find a way to get back into the game against us. Just like the second game last year. We were up I believe 17-3 at the half, and managed to lose 23-20... I hate them so much!!!

Need to score early, and every drive... it will be a complete 60 minute game... I see a shoot out..
Reply/Quote
This should’ve been in smack. It would’ve triggered both sides instead of just ours.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 06:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Considering Marvin Lewis has an astounding inability to beat the team he grew up cheering for, tomorrow is anything but a trap game. It's a must win. Proverbial monkey on our back. I'm sure most of your post was in jest but still, we cannot take Pittsburgh lightly. And I truly hope everybody in the bengals organization realizes that.

Agreed. No way this is a trap game. This is a must win. I have been waiting for this game since the final second ticked off the clock last week. Just hope it doesnt turn into a blood bath.

Reply/Quote
a division game against steelers can not possibly be a trap game.

No way they overlook this game.

If they win they tighten their grip on North, if they lose the steelers are right back in it with Bell returning.

Win or lose they will not get caught looking ahead.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Just a few key injuries and Pittsburgh becomes Cleveland 2.0.. 
Jeeez, I've been waiting for that since I was a kid.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Bengals to beat the Steelers sometimes feels like rooting for the guy with the Iraqi flag to beat Hulk Hogan...I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 05:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Tomorrow has trap games for us as well as the Chiefs. Ninja

The REAL game for both the Bengals and Chiefs is next week ThumbsUp

Chiefs have played Pitt, Denver, Jags and tomorrow the Patriots, meh. Currently, the #1 and #2 seeds of the AFC are the Chiefs and the Bengals. ThumbsUp

So, let's hope we focus on the last place Squealers Hilarious [behind the Browns], before we meet the Chiefs in the showdown of the #1 and #2 seeds of the AFC.  

I told you it was trap games for both the Chiefs and Bengals.

Now the showdown this Sunday between the #1 seed and #3 seed.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote