Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trap game for us
You guys think so. You got a new Offensive coordinator as well as 10 days of rest plus your 0-2 and going to be fighting for your lives for a win. Were more relaxed at 1-1 and playing at home. You guys think we could get cocky or overconfident today?
Reply/Quote
I have a good feeling about today but could also see Dalton pooping down his leg.
I think Zampese was awful though and everyone including the players knew it.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:29 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I have a good feeling about today but could also see Dalton pooping down his leg. 

Well, at least that would be the first time this season that he finished something he started. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Trap game?

The Bengals are better than the Packers. No trap here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:25 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys think so. You got a new Offensive coordinator as well as 10 days of rest plus your 0-2 and going to be fighting for your lives for a win. Were more relaxed at 1-1 and playing at home. You guys think we could get cocky or overconfident today?

Will you quit trying to get our hopes up lol most fans here have already accepted this is a lost season. 2 weeks ago I thought we were a playoff team and I usually hang on much longer than others but even I've accepted that this team sucks....that said I think the Bengals may play inspired and keep it close for a while
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Will you quit trying to get our hopes up lol most fans here have already accepted this is a lost season. 2 weeks ago I thought we were a playoff team and I usually hang on much longer than others but even I've accepted that this team sucks....that said I think the Bengals may play inspired and keep it close for a while

Hmmmm.... IDK? There have been times coaches have been fired mid season and it ignited a team. In our case, the blessing was that it happened after game 2. Very surprising from MB (Marvin takes credit, but we all know). Anyway, back to my point. If they come out today and play like the team we know they can be? Making up 2 losses is not a big deal for us. We just have to win and win convincingly to convince me of the probability of our ability to be a contender this year.

It could happen. Yet, today will answer a lot of questions for many of us.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hmmmm.... IDK? There have been times coaches have been fired mid season and it ignited a team. In our case, the blessing was that it happened after game 2. Very surprising from MB (Marvin takes credit, but we all know). Anyway, back to my point. If they come out today and play like the team we know they can be? Making up 2 losses is not a big deal for us. We just have to win and win convincingly to convince me of the probability of our ability to be a contender this year.

It could happen. Yet, today will answer a lot of questions for many of us.

I don't think he was the coach that was the biggest problem though...
Reply/Quote
Ok back to football stuff...

So you think your Packers and Rodgers will be relaxed after getting crushed on national tv?

[Image: Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I don't think he was the coach that was the biggest problem though...

Its not about thinking, its about knowing. We all know this. However, he was pretty fugin bad at coaching so it is a plus.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 02:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ok back to football stuff...

So you think your Packers and Rodgers will be relaxed after getting crushed on national tv?

[Image: Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif]

Well maybe not but they could be demoralized.
Reply/Quote