Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
Burfict has his popcorn ready...

"WHAT YA GONNA DO NFL?!"

If i went out on the street and smacked someone in the head with a helmet like Garrett did, I'd be in prison for a good amount of time. Will be interesting to see how the NFL handles this one.
Reply/Quote
Garrett shouldn't play again this year.

Pouncey and Ogunjobi deserve fines and suspensions.

Rudolph should be fined.

We'll see what the NFL does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Garrett should certainly be gone for a long time.

Mason should get a game or one hell of a fine for starting the whole damn thing and pulling off Garrett's helmet.

Pouncey, done....multiple games.

DeCastro fine, maybe a game.

Ouchiboe....however you spell that, he should get a fine or a game too for the cheap shot on Rudolph.

Trash all around.

I don't think David DeCastro deserves any kind of punishment for his actions. The rest of them all deserve a hefty fine and multiple game suspensions.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Them damn Browns are destroying football. Don't they know the Steelers are the ones who get to assault the other teams players with cheap shots. When do they play in Pittsburgh. I got to get some popcorn for that.
Reply/Quote
1 singular fact was confirmed last night.

Mason Rudolph is a b1tch. Andy would whoop that trick.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 10:56 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 1 singular fact was confirmed last night.

Mason Rudolph is a b1tch.  Andy would whoop that trick.

Yeah, I loved how he was going after Garrett, then cried to the ref's when he got thumped.
Reply/Quote
Rudolph was pissed, I get it. 4 ints. sacked and hit many times, lost the game. Garrett took him down well after ball was gone. However he's not just the innocent victim. He was twisting and turning Garrett's head on the ground trying to rip his helmet off.

Rudolph should get a hefty fine and 1 or 2 game suspension.

Pouncey threw several bunches at a defenseless man being held to the ground and even kicked. He should get giant fine and 3 or 4 game suspension.

Ogunjiobi should probably get a fine, perhaps 1 or 2 game suspension.

Decastro should not be fined or suspended.

Then we come to Garrett. Throwing punches, shoving, taking down is one thing. Swinging a helmet at a players unprotected head and hitting him ! He could easily be charged with assault, perhaps should be, I doubt it will happen.

Garrett should be gone for the rest of the season, however long it is. Going into next season wouldn't surprise me. Should pay a giant fine on top of the missed games pay.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, due.  I have to disagree.  After the helmet swing Pouncey's reactions are totally understandable 

Garret should be gone for good, lifetime ban.  Pouncey should get two, will probably get three and Oke will get two.  Bush league crap by Cleveland.

This... Miles Garrett doesn't deserve to be in the NFL. I don't think Pouncey was out of line at all.

On a side note... Baker Hayseed should watch his knees here in 2 weeks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 04:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You will have to forgive me if i'm skeptical of a Steelers fans opinion. You are one of the few steelers fans whom i can "talk" to without letting my bitter hatred for that team, seep into my opinion of the person i'm talking to, but that doesn't keep you from supporting your team...in a way i may not agree with. So, keep in mind, even if i get a bit edgy in my reply, it's not personal. It's just me being as frank and honest as i can about something that happened on a football field. 

Re: Garrett, I wouldn't blink an eye or think bad of it if he was banned permanently. 

With that said, steelers fans have a long history of forgiving or excusing their own players misconduct while calling for excessive punishment when it's any other team. I don't excuse Garrett even one fraction of a percentage for what he did, after Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off, unsuccessfully. 

That being said, Rudolph did try and rip his helmet off. For what reason, i don't know. Maybe he was trying to show what a tough guy he is. Maybe he was pissed off from the interceptions, the sacks and the fact they were getting beat by the Browns. More than likely, all of that is true. Rudolphs actions aside and Garrett's actions aside, Pouncy showed what a punk he is (and it's not the first time) by what he did. He's no better than anyone and "protecting his QB" is a ridiculous excuse that's being thrown around by several people. It's total bullshit. 

David DeCastro was able to subdue Garrett without throwing a single punch or kick. HE'S the only guy that acted appropriately in this whole instance. Pouncy was being Pouncy, a punk and an asshole but all the talk is what a great teammate he is. To that i say, "my ass". 

You're not more of a man or more of a teammate if you swing on someone because they hurt your QBs feelings. I'm not even saying i wouldn't do the same, i probably would. That would make me a punk and an asshole too, but i wouldn't deny it. 

I don't give two shits about the Browns or Steelers. I have distaste for both of them, for different reasons. 

Switching gears....if we're going to play the this game...then the Browns were perfectly in their right to do what they did because of all the times Steelers players speared one of their guys in the face or kicked them during a punt return, or basically, making them their ***** twice a year forever. The shoe was on the other foot and now Steelers fans don't like it. 

If someone tries to make the argument that lowering your head and spearing a QB in the face isn't the same as hitting him in the head with a helmet (in the exact way Garrett hit Rudolph), then i'm not going to bother arguing, because it's just as dangerous and wrong. My very first, initial reaction was, "holey shit! he's lucky he didn't get hit with the crown", because that shit could be fatal. But he didn't. 

As an aside, I won't even begin to pretend that i was up in arms with some of the things Vontaze Burfict did to the Steelers, even at the expense of hurting the team. Steelers always provoke shit, when they're not going over the line, then cry foul when someone does it to them so i had more than a few snickers when Burfict would do something to get under their skin. That's a damn sad and stupid state to be in but it's an "understandable" human reaction when a team you root for is a doormat for so long. 

Long story short; if a duck is a duck, call it a duck, not a pretty swan. 

Gotta disagree about Pouncey... Miles Garrett didn't hurt Rudolph's feelings... He could've killed him by doing that. Miles Garrett violated every norm when he swing that helmet at his head.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:25 AM)jason Wrote: Gotta disagree about Pouncey... Miles Garrett didn't hurt Rudolph's feelings... He could've killed him by doing that. Miles Garrett violated every norm when he swing that helmet at his head.

I get what you're saying. But as the saying goes two wrongs don't make a right. If Pouncey would have knocked Garrett down, even threw a punch while Garrett was standing up.....ok 

Pouncey was whaling on a defenseless man pinned to the ground and even kicked him. At that point he's no longer "protecting" 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:07 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rudolph was pissed, I get it. 4 ints. sacked and hit many times, lost the game. Garrett took him down well after ball was gone. However he's not just the innocent victim. He was twisting and turning Garrett's head on the ground trying to rip his helmet off.

Rudolph should get a hefty fine and 1 or 2 game suspension.

Pouncey threw several bunches at a defenseless man being held to the ground and even kicked. He should get giant fine and 3 or 4 game suspension.

Ogunjiobi should probably get a fine, perhaps 1 or 2 game suspension.

Decastro should not be fined or suspended.

Then we come to Garrett. Throwing punches, shoving, taking down is one thing. Swinging a helmet at a players unprotected head and hitting him ! He could easily be charged with assault, perhaps should be, I doubt it will happen.

Garrett should be gone for the rest of the season, however long it is. Going into next season wouldn't surprise me. Should pay a giant fine on top of the missed games pay.

Nice recap, I'm watching NFL Network now, and OMG, Pouncey was just protecting his quarterback, anybody would have done that. NO, DeCastro was protecting his QB, and doing it the right way. Pouncey punched and kicked a man while he was down, and but for the helmet swing, should face a similar fine as Garrett. Rudolph is the epitome of the big guy in High School that can't fight anybody, but keeps trying and runs his mouth. In reality, the hardest shot he took was the knee to the head after the Big O pushed him down, and that was as another Steeler was rushing to his defense. It appears the whole football world is in shock that somebody actually fought back against the Steelers and was the aggressor for a change. Strangely enough Ryan Clark has perhaps the most objective take on the whole thing,check out his view when you get a chance, he just finished talking.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:39 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I get what you're saying. But as the saying goes two wrongs don't make a right. If Pouncey would have knocked Garrett down, even threw a punch while Garrett was standing up.....ok 

Pouncey was whaling on a defenseless man pinned to the ground and even kicked him. At that point he's no longer "protecting" 

My dislike of the Steelers is strong, and the rational side of me agrees with you... But in the heat of that moment when something so egregious had just taken place, that's what's going to happen. If that were Andy Dalton or Finley, and one of our guys didn't act the same way, I'd be disappointed. He'll be punished, but I understand why he did that. That's just human nature to respond when the level of violence goes above and beyond.

What Miles Garrett did was ****** up. Right up there with taking a bath to a dugout clearing brawl.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:45 AM)jason Wrote: My dislike of the Steelers is strong, and the rational side of me agrees with you... But in the heat of that moment when something so egregious had just taken place, that's what's going to happen. If that were Andy Dalton or Finley, and one of our guys didn't act the same way, I'd be disappointed. He'll be punished, but I understand why he did that. That's just human nature to respond when the level of violence goes above and beyond.

What Miles Garrett did was ****** up. Right up there with taking a bath to a dugout clearing brawl.

Seriously.  That there are people actually defending Garrett because Rudolph, "started it" makes me weep for humanity.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously.  That there are people actually defending Garrett because Rudolph, "started it" makes me weep for humanity.

He pulled at the helmet of a Browns player then a three hundred pound lineman pushing him backwards while Rudolph came at him. Yeah I say EL KABONG that MFER.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 10:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burfict has his popcorn ready...

He just went out to get popcorn and a Myles Garret jersey. If Rudolph would have let his lineman handle the situation that would have been the end of it but he tried to act like a badass and got KABONGED. Then acted like a B crying to the refs.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:37 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: He pulled at the helmet of a Browns player then a three hundred pound lineman pushing him backwards while Rudolph came at him. Yeah I say EL KABONG that MFER.

Spoken like a true punk.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gee, Bengals and Steelers always seems to end in a brawl or dirty shots of some sort. Browns and Steelers now ends with a brawl and dirty shots throughout the game. What's the common denominator here????
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gee, Bengals and Steelers always seems to end in a brawl  or dirty shots of some sort. Browns and Steelers now ends with a brawl and dirty shots throughout the game. What's the common denominator here????

Here I'll answer in the form of a question. 

What is Piss yellow and are the biggest hypocritical crybabies in the league?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Spoken like a true punk.

Your QB was the PUNK. Got sacked and then tried to rip off the helmet of the Browns player. Comes after Garrett while he is engaged in altercation with a three hundred Pound line man. Gets KABONGED and cries like a B@#@#. Another typical scenario for the Squealers and their B!@#@# fans.
Reply/Quote