Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 01:17 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Your QB was the PUNK. Got sacked and then tried to rip off the helmet of the Browns player. Comes after Garrett while he is engaged in altercation with a three hundred Pound line man. Gets KABONGED and cries like a B@#@#. Another typical scenario for the Squealers and their B!@#@# fans.

Ooohhhh, sorry I hit your punk nerve.  You're defending a cowardly punkass action.  Probably because you see yourself in it.  Complete mark and punk.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:07 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rudolph was pissed, I get it. 4 ints. sacked and hit many times, lost the game. Garrett took him down well after ball was gone. However he's not just the innocent victim. He was twisting and turning Garrett's head on the ground trying to rip his helmet off.

Rudolph should get a hefty fine and 1 or 2 game suspension.

Pouncey threw several bunches at a defenseless man being held to the ground and even kicked. He should get giant fine and 3 or 4 game suspension.

Ogunjiobi should probably get a fine, perhaps 1 or 2 game suspension.

Decastro should not be fined or suspended.

Then we come to Garrett. Throwing punches, shoving, taking down is one thing. Swinging a helmet at a players unprotected head and hitting him ! He could easily be charged with assault, perhaps should be, I doubt it will happen.

Garrett should be gone for the rest of the season, however long it is. Going into next season wouldn't surprise me. Should pay a giant fine on top of the missed games pay.
Yep...That's how I see it also. Rudolph was frustrated that he was taken to the ground and tried to pull Garrett's helmet off, then Garrett had taken it to a whole new level of idiocy. To be honest, I enjoyed the whole thing as I saw it live and watched the replay many, many times. Thanks for the entertainment Steelers and Browns!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  You're defending a cowardly punkass action.  

Yeah I better quit doing that. Someone might mistake me for a Steelers fan. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:39 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yeah I better quit doing that. Someone might mistake me for a Steelers fan. 

Pathetic reversal attempt.  You said something cowardly and came off like a complete punk.  Own it, acknowledge it and move on.  Anything else is you digging the hole deeper and consolidating our opinion of you.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Pathetic reversal attempt.  You said something cowardly and came off like a complete punk.  Own it, acknowledge it and move on.  Anything else is you digging the hole deeper and consolidating our opinion of you.

Really don't care what you or any other Squealers fan think of me. Everyone knows your team and your fan base are the biggest offenders and cry babies when it comes to dirty play. Keep crying it does the rest of the league good to see you suffer.
Reply/Quote
If that was Burfict swinging a helmet they would have him executed
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Yep...That's how I see it also. Rudolph was frustrated that he was taken to the ground and tried to pull Garrett's helmet off, then Garrett had taken it to a whole new level of idiocy. To be honest, I enjoyed the whole thing as I saw it live and watched the replay many, many times. Thanks for the entertainment Steelers and Browns!

Two on one = all is fair.  If this went to court Garrett would be justified by self defense and Rudolph would be charged and convicted. Garrett was backing away and Rudolph lunged repeatedly at him. The helmet was an equalizer. FREE GARRETT!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
after watching the incident

The leagues suspension without pay is the right call... Pouncy as well for kicking garrett on the head after should be suspended.. Nothing Rudolph did was worth more than a fine.
Reply/Quote
There were ten Steelers in the bench area and didn't get in the fight. If the fighting players get suspended for one game then the Bengals just maybe get their first win screwing them out of the first pick. Damn them scheming Steelers. They always find a way to hurt our team. Oh WTH they probably couldn't beat the Steelers cheerleaders.
Reply/Quote
I may be wrong but when maurkice pouncey tried to kick Garrett he hit a Browns player leg instead.
So he never did "kick" Garett.
Look at the video, A browns player leg blocks the "kick'.
Anyway, he had the intent to strike Garrett.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: after watching the incident

The leagues suspension without pay is the right call...  Pouncy as well for kicking garrett on the head after should be suspended..    Nothing Rudolph did was worth more than a fine.

I disagree. While Garrett and Pouncy were more violent in their attacks Mason Rudolph instigated most of it.

It started with a clean takedown by Garrett he got there as the ball was let go. A frustrated Rudolph tried to pull his helmet off on the ground which Garrett wiggled out of grabbed Mason then ripped his helmet off...It could have ended right there as David DeCastro separated the two but Rudolph got up charged Garrett grabbing at him. It was very unfortunate that Garrett still had ahold of the helmet because want he did next was dangerous but I believe it was also heat of the moment. After the hit Pouncy jumped in and repeatedly hit Garrett in the head all the way to the ground stood up kicked him in the head then went back to the ground to get in one more punch.

All 3 of those guys deserve a suspension as that's not how a professional and role model should act. The only one that deserves any praise in that situation was David DeCastro. I think DeCasteo is a nasty player between the whistles but he looked very professional in that horrible situation.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Did BakerTheYeastInfection get banned? He's noticeably absent from this thread.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I disagree. While Garrett and Pouncy were more violent in their attacks Mason Rudolph instigated most of it.

It started with a clean takedown by Garrett he got there as the ball was let go. A frustrated Rudolph tried to pull his helmet off on the ground which Garrett wiggled out of grabbed Mason then ripped his helmet off...It could have ended right there as David DeCastro separated the two but Rudolph got up charged Garrett grabbing at him. It was very unfortunate that Garrett still had ahold of the helmet because want he did next was dangerous but I believe it was also heat of the moment. After the hit Pouncy jumped in and repeatedly hit Garrett in the head all the way to the ground stood up kicked him in the head then went back to the ground to get in one more punch.

All 3 of those guys deserve a suspension as that's not how a professional and role model should act. The only one that deserves any praise in that situation was David DeCastro. I think DeCasteo is a nasty player between the whistles but he looked very professional in that horrible situation.

Well Rudolph didn't get fined... Because nothing he did crossed any lines. Everything about that incident was normal, and occurs in several games a year, if not weekly. Swingin' a man's helmet at his exposed head was where things got out of line. I've already said it... Mason Rudolph could have been killed , or his life forever changed by that. Nothing leading up to that act matters.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did BakerTheYeastInfection get banned? He's noticeably absent from this thread.

He's not sure which account to use... Gonna sit this one out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:37 PM)jason Wrote: Well Rudolph didn't get fined... Because nothing he did crossed any lines. Everything about that incident was normal, and occurs in several games a year, if not weekly. Swingin' a man's helmet at his exposed head was where things got out of line. I've already said it... Mason Rudolph could have been killed , or his life forever changed by that. Nothing leading up to that act matters.

Starting the fight is crossing a line and then continuing it after being separated is crossing a line...

He attacked then got hit that is what happened. League messed up here focusing on the more violent act without handling the underlying cause...

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously.  That there are people actually defending Garrett because Rudolph, "started it" makes me weep for humanity.

It's something a ******** 3 years old would say to excuse themselves, but better yet it's not even true. It was started with Garrett's late hit and unnecessarily pulling Rudolph to the ground. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well Garrett is suspended indefinitely. Makes sense - they suspended Burflict for less . Plus Garrett has been doing this crap all season (witness both the Titans and Jets games and others). So if the league is going to drop the bomb on Vontaze Burflict for a late hit then Garret's multiple infractions plus this case of assault should get him the same punishment.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:17 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Your QB was the PUNK. Got sacked and then tried to rip off the helmet of the Browns player. Comes after Garrett while he is engaged in altercation with a three hundred Pound line man. Gets KABONGED and cries like a B@#@#. Another typical scenario for the Squealers and their B!@#@# fans.

Something tells me you walked in on Mason Rudolph jzzing on your girlfriend's face once. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
IF anything, Rudolph should see a minor fine, nothing more though (again IF anything). After watching entire play a few times, it looked like he was pissed he was tackled the way he was after he threw the ball, plus it was a meaningless last play of the game. Who wouldn't get po'd for that?

The other suspensions and fines, mainly Garret's, is what should happen.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Rudolph should get a 1 game for instigating all this crap. He should also get another game for not being able to back it up and whining to the refs....
Reply/Quote