Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 02:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Starting the fight is crossing a line and then continuing it after being separated is crossing a line...

He attacked then got hit that is what happened. League messed up here focusing on the more violent act without handling the underlying cause...

Well when you're being sued by former players for cte, this is what I'd going to happen. Miles Garrett could've punched the ***** guy. Yes; people aren't supposed to fight, but Garrett's defense of himself was disproportionate to whatever threat Rudolph posed.

I do believe we'd be singing a different time if that was our QB.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Something tells me you walked in on Mason Rudolph jzzing on your girlfriend's face once. 

No it was your mom and sisters.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:37 PM)jason Wrote: Well Rudolph didn't get fined... Because nothing he did crossed any lines. Everything about that incident was normal, and occurs in several games a year, if not weekly. Swingin' a man's helmet at his exposed head was where things got out of line. I've already said it... Mason Rudolph could have been killed , or his life forever changed by that. Nothing leading up to that act matters.

Are you a Steeler fan?  Pouncey stomping on Garrett could cause just as much harm. Wrenching a players helmet off could also cause career ending injuries. Steelers fans always try to play the victim whenever someone B!@#@! slaps them. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:11 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Are you a Steeler fan?  Pouncey stomping on Garrett could cause just as much harm. Wrenching a players helmet off could also cause career ending injuries. Steelers fans always try to play the victim whenever someone B!@#@! slaps them. 

Um no... Just reasonable and objective. Garrett had a helmet on. Pouncey had a better chance of breaking his foot or hand than doing any damage to Garrett. Hell, we should all be so lucky to have a friend look out for us like that.

What would you be saying if that happened to Ryan Finley or any Bengal. I already know, but just checking.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Steelers have actually injured players. Not saying Garrett has in the right, but outrage should be just as strong for dirty hits that take people out.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:14 PM)jason Wrote: Um no... Just reasonable and objective. Garrett had a helmet on. Pouncey had a better chance of breaking his foot or hand than doing any damage to Garrett. Hell, we should all be so lucky to have a friend look out for us like that.

What would you be saying if that happened to Ryan Finley or any Bengal. I already know, but just checking.

If Finley pulled on a players helmet after a perfectly clean play then he gets what he deserves. Number one this whole incident was caused by Rudolph's dirty play. After Garrett retaliated by pulling Rudolph's helmet off , Rudolph repeatedly lunged at Garrett while he was engaged with a three hundred pound line man. If you don't want to get you helmet pulled off and KABONGED with it then don't try to do the same to others.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:22 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: If Finley pulled on a players helmet after a perfectly clean play then he gets what he deserves. Number one this whole incident was caused by Rudolph's dirty play. After Garrett retaliated by pulling Rudolph's helmet off , Rudolph repeatedly lunged at Garrett while he was engaged with a three hundred pound line man. If you don't want to get you helmet pulled off and KABONGED with it then don't try to do the same to others.

That's why you aren't the commissioner of a billion dollar league... You're fanhood and machismo is blinding you my friend. Again Garret could've punched him like a man.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Garret was WAY over the top and out of bounds...but that doesn't change the fact that it was RUDOLPH who FIRST tried to yank a player's helmet off.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rudolph was pissed for getting taken down late. But how many times does that happen in an NFL season ? A QB's career ? But what he was really pissed about was playing like crap and getting his ass handed to him the entire game.

If they would have stood up and Rudolph shoved Garrett and cussed a little, ok, flag and go on. But Rudolph didn't do that. He grabbed Garrett's helmet while they were on the ground twisting and turning his head and neck inciting the whole thing in the first place !

Is what Rudolph did anywhere near the level of what Garrett did ? nope, in no way close. But that doesn't mean Rudolph was just an innocent bystander in this mess. Rudolph should get fined and probably suspended at least one game.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol@ that dumbass Keyshawn Johnson excusing Pouncey for throwing punches and kicks because he was "protecting his QB". 

Bullshit. He's as much to blame as Rudolph, Garrett and Okechobee or whatever the hell his name is. 

Garrett should be gone for the year, Pouncey should be suspended 2-4 games and Rudolph and that other Brown should get huge fines. I didn't see DeCastro do anything other than try and stop Garrett from being more of an idiot. 

I like to see the OL protect their QB  I don't think any of us were mad at Whitworth when he got ejected and suspended when he stood up for andy Dalton vs the raiders  and took out that Henderson guy...

I only wish our OL had any of that fire right now....     Now the kick was out of line (and most likely why hes suspended 3 games) and swinging fist at a helmet is just dumb.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rudolph was pissed for getting taken down late. But how many times does that happen in an NFL season ? A QB's career ? But what he was really pissed about was playing like crap and getting his ass handed to him the entire game.

If they would have stood up and Rudolph shoved Garrett and cussed a little, ok, flag and go on. But Rudolph didn't do that. He grabbed Garrett's helmet while they were on the ground twisting and turning his head and neck inciting the whole thing in the first place !

Is what Rudolph did anywhere near the level of what Garrett did ? nope, in no way close. But that doesn't mean Rudolph was just an innocent bystander in this mess. Rudolph should get fined and probably suspended at least one game.

A bigger penalty to the Steelers is actually allowing Rudolph to keep playing... Just sayin'.

Dat boy sucks!!!

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 08:24 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You're so butthurt that you think of the Steelers as these big bad boogiemen and it's clouding your judgement. 

The Steelers come into the game with the intention of winning, because we've been contending for the playoffs every year for the last 20 years. The Bengals have played many games against the Steelers with the intent of proving they're tough and not just a helpless laughingstock - with the Steelers stuck in their heads the whole time. 

You have too high of an opinion of yourself and the team you root for. I don't think they're big bad anything other than punks and bitches. Instigators that cry when someone instigates back. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 08:09 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The league would never implement this, but my take is retaliation should be 100% legal (no flags, fine or suspensions) as long as the retaliation is roughly equal to the initial infraction. Flagging both players solves nothing and the worst is when they only flag the player who retaliated. The penalty for starting something should be flag/ejection and whatever - plus the other team getting a free pass to do the same to you. This would actually reduce this type of behavior and reduce the antics or players that just antagonize for cheap penalties.

Right. So you have no problem with what Garrett did, since that ***** Rudolph tried, and got it half way off, to rip Garrett's helmet off. Garrett was just retaliating, so, no punishment, right?

What a stupid ***** thing for you to say. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:45 PM)jason Wrote: A bigger penalty to the Steelers is actually allowing Rudolph to keep playing... Just sayin'.

Dat boy sucks!!!

Hilarious   :andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:20 AM)jason Wrote: This... Miles Garrett doesn't deserve to be in the NFL. I don't think Pouncey was out of line at all.

On a side note... Baker Hayseed should watch his knees here in 2 weeks.

Right. Because kicking a guy in the head while a teammate has him pinned on the ground is not an issue, when you're "protecting your QB". 

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 10:35 AM)Synric Wrote: I don't think David DeCastro deserves any kind of punishment for his actions. The rest of them all deserve a hefty fine and multiple game suspensions.

After re-watching it, I have to agree DeCastro tackled him to protect his guy and defuse a situation. I thought he threw punches too originally but he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncey and Ogunjobi all need a few games off for their parts in it.

As it stands, Garrett is gone

Pouncey got three and Ogunjobi got 1. Mason still needs to get one for being the instigator and keeping after it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's something a ******** 3 years old would say to excuse themselves, but better yet it's not even true. It was started with Garrett's late hit and unnecessarily pulling Rudolph to the ground. 

What a ***** crybaby. It wasn't a late hit or "unnecessary pulling him down". He didn't know if he had the ball or not. 

This is the type of post that makes crybaby ***** steelers fans look like crybaby bitches. Sack up, lady. You're not looking as tough as your team right now.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 08:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You're perpetually butthurt over the Steelers. 

(11-15-2019, 08:24 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You're so butthurt that you think of the Steelers as these big bad boogiemen and it's clouding your judgement. 

My how clever you are. It's almost as if that's the only word we can expect you to know since you're a guy who cheered for two rapists and this guy...

[Image: free-hernandez.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 04:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What a ***** crybaby. It wasn't a late hit or "unnecessary pulling him down". He didn't know if he had the ball or not. 

This is the type of post that makes crybaby ***** steelers fans look like crybaby bitches. Sack up, lady. You're not looking as tough as your team right now.  Mellow

Rather the hit was late or not late is irrelevant. That hit happens weekly, and I have never seen a QB sit there and try to remove the defender's helmet, rip at the facemask and then be a moron and charge into a fight when the O-line has him restrained.

If Mason just does what all other QBs do in that situation, nothing happens. There was no flag, his O-line would have pushed Garrett away and had words with him which is what happens when any other QB goes down.

Rudoplh looked like a ***** and escalated this situation to the point Garrett went completely insane.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. Because kicking a guy in the head while a teammate has him pinned on the ground is not an issue, when you're "protecting your QB". 

Mellow

If someone hit me in the head with a blunt object and my friends don't respond in kind, they are no longer friends.

He deserves punishment, but once the level of violence is escalated to weapons, all bets are off.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote