Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
Well... that was something at the end, getting to see how trashy those two teams are.

Myles Garrett needs to be suspended for years. Pouncey needs multiple games (even though Garrett deserved it).

What a shit show from two shit teams.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well... that was something at the end, getting to see how trashy those two teams are.

Myles Garrett needs to be suspended for years. Pouncey needs multiple games (even though Garrett deserved it).

Garrett should certainly be gone for a long time.

Mason should get a game or one hell of a fine for starting the whole damn thing and pulling off Garrett's helmet.

Pouncey, done....multiple games.

DeCastro fine, maybe a game.

Ouchiboe....however you spell that, he should get a fine or a game too for the cheap shot on Rudolph.

Trash all around.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yep, pure trash. Who the hell gets mad for winning a game? He may be heading out the door with the other Browns player who couldn't stay off twitter. The Browns need a coach with a pair.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well... that was something at the end, getting to see how trashy those two teams are.

Yep

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Garrett is done for the season. Hell he may even be charged with assault. Over hand tomahawk chop with a helmet ! 
Reply/Quote
lol@ that dumbass Keyshawn Johnson excusing Pouncey for throwing punches and kicks because he was "protecting his QB". 

Bullshit. He's as much to blame as Rudolph, Garrett and Okechobee or whatever the hell his name is. 

Garrett should be gone for the year, Pouncey should be suspended 2-4 games and Rudolph and that other Brown should get huge fines. I didn't see DeCastro do anything other than try and stop Garrett from being more of an idiot. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol@ that dumbass Keyshawn Johnson excusing Pouncey for throwing punches and kicks because he was "protecting his QB".

Bullshit. He's as much to blame as Rudolph, Garrett and Okechobee or whatever the hell his name is. 

Sorry, due.  I have to disagree.  After the helmet swing Pouncey's reactions are totally understandable 

Quote:Garrett should be gone for the year, Pouncey should be suspended 2-4 games and Rudolph and that other Brown should get huge fines. I didn't see DeCastro do anything other than try and stop Garrett from being more of an idiot. 

Garret should be gone for good, lifetime ban.  Pouncey should get two, will probably get three and Oke will get two.  Bush league crap by Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
At least Garrett admitted he screwed up. Pouncey doesn't think he done anything wrong! Watched it several times (cause it's even better than MMA) and I'm still not exactly sure what happened. Looks as though Rudolph tried to pull Garrett's helmet off and failed,probably because he was tired of being sacked; and after that it all broke loose.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, due.  I have to disagree.  After the helmet swing Pouncey's reactions are totally understandable 

Garret should be gone for good, lifetime ban.  Pouncey should get two, will probably get three and Oke will get two.  Bush league crap by Cleveland.

No, Pouncey’s actions are not understandable. How can you say they are understandable then say he’s probably going to receive a 2-3 game suspension?

DeCastro tackling Garrett is understandable....that was in defense of his QB. Pouncey is a thug, always has been. Punching and kicking a guy your teammate is already on top of and in control of is nearly as deplorable as what Garrett did...notice I said nearly.

It’s all unfortunate...I don’t condone any of Garrett’s actions but I have zero sympathy for the guy acting like a little ***** and starting shit when Garrett tackled him during the play. Then to watch him call Oke a ***** after he knocked him down was hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:09 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: No, Pouncey’s actions are not understandable.  How can you say they are understandable then say he’s probably going to receive a 2-3 game suspension?

A guy punches your woman, you beat the crap out of him.  You committed a crime, your actions were understandable.  

Quote:DeCastro tackling Garrett is understandable....that was in defense of his QB.  Pouncey is a thug, always has been.  Punching and kicking a guy your teammate is already on top of and in control of is nearly as deplorable as what Garrett did...notice I said nearly.  

Spoken like a man that would watch his woman get punched and sit on his hands.

Quote:It’s all unfortunate...I don’t condone any of Garrett’s actions but I have zero  sympathy for the guy acting like a little ***** and starting shit when Garrett tackled him during the play.  Then to watch him call Oke a ***** after he knocked him down was hilarious.

Very consistent position you have there.  Blame the guy who was assaulted with a deadly weapon but condemn the guy who ran to said victim's defense.  Lots of lead paint chips in your crib apparently.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A guy punches your woman, you beat the crap out of him.  You committed a crime, your actions were understandable.  

Spoken like a man that would watch his woman get punched and sit on his hands.

Very consistent position you have there.  Blame the guy who was assaulted with a deadly weapon but condemn the guy who ran to said victim's defense.  Lots of lead paint chips in your crib apparently.

Rudolph is a woman? Or a grown man capable of taking care of himself?
How is what happened on the field anything like a man assaulting a woman? Are you saying that Rudolph and Pouncey are romantically involved? Was Pouncey defending Rudolph’s honor?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:41 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Rudolph is a woman?  Or a grown man capable of taking care of himself?  
How is what happened on the field anything like a man assaulting a woman?  Are you saying that Rudolph and Pouncey are romantically involved?  Was Pouncey defending Rudolph’s honor?

Unintelligent man confused by analogy, no one surprised.  Film at 11.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, due.  I have to disagree.  After the helmet swing Pouncey's reactions are totally understandable 

You will have to forgive me if i'm skeptical of a Steelers fans opinion. You are one of the few steelers fans whom i can "talk" to without letting my bitter hatred for that team, seep into my opinion of the person i'm talking to, but that doesn't keep you from supporting your team...in a way i may not agree with. So, keep in mind, even if i get a bit edgy in my reply, it's not personal. It's just me being as frank and honest as i can about something that happened on a football field. 

Re: Garrett, I wouldn't blink an eye or think bad of it if he was banned permanently. 

With that said, steelers fans have a long history of forgiving or excusing their own players misconduct while calling for excessive punishment when it's any other team. I don't excuse Garrett even one fraction of a percentage for what he did, after Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off, unsuccessfully. 

That being said, Rudolph did try and rip his helmet off. For what reason, i don't know. Maybe he was trying to show what a tough guy he is. Maybe he was pissed off from the interceptions, the sacks and the fact they were getting beat by the Browns. More than likely, all of that is true. Rudolphs actions aside and Garrett's actions aside, Pouncy showed what a punk he is (and it's not the first time) by what he did. He's no better than anyone and "protecting his QB" is a ridiculous excuse that's being thrown around by several people. It's total bullshit. 

David DeCastro was able to subdue Garrett without throwing a single punch or kick. HE'S the only guy that acted appropriately in this whole instance. Pouncy was being Pouncy, a punk and an asshole but all the talk is what a great teammate he is. To that i say, "my ass". 

You're not more of a man or more of a teammate if you swing on someone because they hurt your QBs feelings. I'm not even saying i wouldn't do the same, i probably would. That would make me a punk and an asshole too, but i wouldn't deny it. 

I don't give two shits about the Browns or Steelers. I have distaste for both of them, for different reasons. 

Switching gears....if we're going to play the this game...then the Browns were perfectly in their right to do what they did because of all the times Steelers players speared one of their guys in the face or kicked them during a punt return, or basically, making them their ***** twice a year forever. The shoe was on the other foot and now Steelers fans don't like it. 

If someone tries to make the argument that lowering your head and spearing a QB in the face isn't the same as hitting him in the head with a helmet (in the exact way Garrett hit Rudolph), then i'm not going to bother arguing, because it's just as dangerous and wrong. My very first, initial reaction was, "holey shit! he's lucky he didn't get hit with the crown", because that shit could be fatal. But he didn't. 

As an aside, I won't even begin to pretend that i was up in arms with some of the things Vontaze Burfict did to the Steelers, even at the expense of hurting the team. Steelers always provoke shit, when they're not going over the line, then cry foul when someone does it to them so i had more than a few snickers when Burfict would do something to get under their skin. That's a damn sad and stupid state to be in but it's an "understandable" human reaction when a team you root for is a doormat for so long. 

Long story short; if a duck is a duck, call it a duck, not a pretty swan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A guy punches your woman, you beat the crap out of him.  You committed a crime, your actions were understandable.  

I'm gonna have to agree with you 100% my man. 
Rudolph is very much like a woman and needs to be defended.  Cool

After watching his presser...someone should check his tampon for him too.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 04:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You will have to forgive me if i'm skeptical of a Steelers fans opinion. You are one of the few steelers fans whom i can "talk" to without letting my bitter hatred for that team, seep into my opinion of the person i'm talking to, but that doesn't keep you from supporting your team...in a way i may not agree with. So, keep in mind, even if i get a bit edgy in my reply, it's not personal. It's just me being as frank and honest as i can about something that happened on a football field. 

Re: Garrett, I wouldn't blink an eye or think bad of it if he was banned permanently. 

With that said, steelers fans have a long history of forgiving or excusing their own players misconduct while calling for excessive punishment when it's any other team. I don't excuse Garrett even one fraction of a percentage for what he did, after Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off, unsuccessfully. 

That being said, Rudolph did try and rip his helmet off. For what reason, i don't know. Maybe he was trying to show what a tough guy he is. Maybe he was pissed off from the interceptions, the sacks and the fact they were getting beat by the Browns. More than likely, all of that is true. Rudolphs actions aside and Garrett's actions aside, Pouncy showed what a punk he is (and it's not the first time) by what he did. He's no better than anyone and "protecting his QB" is a ridiculous excuse that's being thrown around by several people. It's total bullshit. 

David DeCastro was able to subdue Garrett without throwing a single punch or kick. HE'S the only guy that acted appropriately in this whole instance. Pouncy was being Pouncy, a punk and an asshole but all the talk is what a great teammate he is. To that i say, "my ass". 

You're not more of a man or more of a teammate if you swing on someone because they hurt your QBs feelings. I'm not even saying i wouldn't do the same, i probably would. That would make me a punk and an asshole too, but i wouldn't deny it. 

I don't give two shits about the Browns or Steelers. I have distaste for both of them, for different reasons. 

Switching gears....if we're going to play the this game...then the Browns were perfectly in their right to do what they did because of all the times Steelers players speared one of their guys in the face or kicked them during a punt return, or basically, making them their ***** twice a year forever. The shoe was on the other foot and now Steelers fans don't like it. 

If someone tries to make the argument that lowering your head and spearing a QB in the face isn't the same as hitting him in the head with a helmet (in the exact way Garrett hit Rudolph), then i'm not going to bother arguing, because it's just as dangerous and wrong. My very first, initial reaction was, "holey shit! he's lucky he didn't get hit with the crown", because that shit could be fatal. But he didn't. 

As an aside, I won't even begin to pretend that i was up in arms with some of the things Vontaze Burfict did to the Steelers, even at the expense of hurting the team. Steelers always provoke shit, when they're not going over the line, then cry foul when someone does it to them so i had more than a few snickers when Burfict would do something to get under their skin. That's a damn sad and stupid state to be in but it's an "understandable" human reaction when a team you root for is a doormat for so long. 

Long story short; if a duck is a duck, call it a duck, not a pretty swan. 

Well said, the Stealers have always been hypocritical...

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]

[/color]

When you see Video Unavailable.
Click on watch on youtube.

Sorry about the scattered characters.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Punches and you get ejected and a game suspension in that situation, maybe even appeal it just down to the ejection and a fine... but once you kick a guy in the head while he's being held on the ground by someone else, you've done something just as bad, if not worse.

Garrett and Pouncey both done for the season. Rudolph out for 2 + fine for trying to rip off Garrett's helmet in the first place. 1 + fine for the Browns player who shoved Rudolph down to the ground afterwards.

Interesting how all this shit comes back to the common denominator of the Dirty Steelers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyone who doesn't think Rudolph needs suspended too, watch this video....

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Myles Garrett needs to be suspended for years. Pouncey needs multiple games (even though Garrett deserved it).

The league would never implement this, but my take is retaliation should be 100% legal (no flags, fine or suspensions) as long as the retaliation is roughly equal to the initial infraction. Flagging both players solves nothing and the worst is when they only flag the player who retaliated. The penalty for starting something should be flag/ejection and whatever - plus the other team getting a free pass to do the same to you. This would actually reduce this type of behavior and reduce the antics or players that just antagonize for cheap penalties.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Garrett should be done for the season and Pouncey a game or two. Mason will likely only be fined imo.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 05:04 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Punches and you get ejected and a game suspension in that situation, maybe even appeal it just down to the ejection and a fine... but once you kick a guy in the head while he's being held on the ground by someone else, you've done something just as bad, if not worse.

Garrett and Pouncey both done for the season. Rudolph out for 2 + fine for trying to rip off Garrett's helmet in the first place. 1 + fine for the Browns player who shoved Rudolph down to the ground afterwards.

Interesting how all this shit comes back to the common denominator of the Dirty Steelers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyone who doesn't think Rudolph needs suspended too, watch this video....

You're perpetually butthurt over the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 04:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Switching gears....if we're going to play the this game...then the Browns were perfectly in their right to do what they did because of all the times Steelers players speared one of their guys in the face or kicked them during a punt return, or basically, making them their ***** twice a year forever. The shoe was on the other foot and now Steelers fans don't like it. 

You're so butthurt that you think of the Steelers as these big bad boogiemen and it's clouding your judgement. 

The Steelers come into the game with the intention of winning, because we've been contending for the playoffs every year for the last 20 years. The Bengals have played many games against the Steelers with the intent of proving they're tough and not just a helpless laughingstock - with the Steelers stuck in their heads the whole time. 
Reply/Quote
I actually enjoyed the whole thing. Is that wrong?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote