Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Frederick..
The star Center for the Cowboys has been diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder, causing weakness in body parts. I feel bad for the guy, as I've always admired his football skills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cowboys-center-travis-frederick-has-neurological-disorder/ar-BBMiQ5x?ocid=spartandhp

Quote:The four-time Pro Bowl player says "doctors have told me that it is not possible to determine a timetable for a return to the field right now."
According to the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke , Guillain-Barre causes the body to attack a network of nerves around the brain and spinal cord.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They were talking about this on the NFL Sirius channel earlier. Evidently, there was another NFL player who recovered and came back a played, but there are many that it kills. Good news for him is they think they caught it relatively early.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 04:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They were talking about this on the NFL Sirius channel earlier. Evidently, there was another NFL player who recovered and came back a played, but there are many that it kills. Good news for him is they think they caught it relatively early.

That's a terrible affliction to have come upon a man, in the prime of his career.  First and foremost, I just hope they can get him right enough to live a normal and productive life.  If he ever makes it back to the football field again, that will be nothing short of miraculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote