Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tray Walker Injured In Serious Motorcycle Accident
Holy cow!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Tray-Walker-Injured-In-Serious-Motorcycle-Accident/b851a40e-0366-4063-b15e-ccce18d1064a

Quote:The Ravens’ rising second-year cornerback is in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.

[Image: 17_Walker_news.jpg]

Ravens cornerback Tray Walker[Image: icon-article-link.gif] is in critical condition after a serious motorcycle accident in Southeast Florida.
Walker, a 2015 fourth-round pick, is at the Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.

“Oh my God,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said. “This is devastating news. Our prayers and hopes are with Tray and his family tonight.”

Walker, 23, attended Miami Northwestern High School and played his college football at small-school Texas Southern.

The 6-foot-2, 199-pounder was a developmental player for the Ravens last season. Walker played in eight games and recorded one solo tackle from scrimmage. He mostly competed on special teams.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Damn. Speedy recovery.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
another reason why a "no motorcycle clause" should be in contracts
People suck
Reply/Quote
update..Trey Walker has died....thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, teammates, Raven fans everywhere

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow...just wow..... :heart: Cry
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 07:10 PM)pally Wrote: update..Trey Walker has died....thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, teammates, Raven fans everywhere
This^^^^^^^

I didn't know who he was.  I heard he was injured near Miami, and assumed he was a Dolphin.  Bengals fans can relate to this kind of thing; since we lost one of ours years ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Damn.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
No lights on bike, no helmet, dark clothes.

Makes these things even sadder when they were more than likely very preventable. Feel for the people he's left behind.
Reply/Quote
Time to come together as division rivals and mourn the loss of one our fellow teams players. Sucks to see. I really didn't know him. Could one of our Ravens compatriots tell me more about him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just terrible. Praying for his family, so young too.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 01:22 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Time to come together as division rivals and mourn the loss of one our fellow teams players. Sucks to see. I really didn't know him. Could one of our Ravens compatriots tell me more about him?

I read he was more a special teams guy.  Had one tackle all season or something.

Just a damn shame when something stupid like this happens.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Horrible. RIP

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Holy cow!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Tray-Walker-Injured-In-Serious-Motorcycle-Accident/b851a40e-0366-4063-b15e-ccce18d1064a
Very sad story

R.I.P.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
"OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- There is a growing block of lockers at the Baltimore Ravens facility that not only represents the team's most significant injuries, but a potential curse, according to the players.

From left to right, there are the lockers of Terrell Suggs, Steve Smith Sr., Breshad Perriman, Justin Forsett and Chris Canty. All of these players have been placed on season-ending injured reserve, and their placement in the locker room is the exact order each player has been placed on IR.

The next in line is rookie cornerback Tray Walker, whose unfavorable spot in the locker room hasn't gone unnoticed.

"Someone asked me if I wanted to move my locker," Walker said. "We're going to knock on all of this wood in here and pray and hope nothing happens."

Players started realizing this painful trend last month, and Canty was asked about it after Forsett broke his arm.

"I'm going to stay prayed up," Canty said at the time. On Sunday, Canty tore his pectoral muscle and is out for the season.

While looking at the five empty lockers beside him, Walker said he's not a superstitious person.

"You got to do what you got to do to take care of your body," Walker said. "You can't escape from injuries. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If not, thank God."

Walker, a fourth-round pick, could see his most extensive playing time on defense Sunday as the Ravens look to their young cornerbacks in the final three games of the season. He has been described as raw in terms of technique and knowledge of the game because he is coming from a small-school program at Texas Southern.

“Tray has been up and down,” Harbaugh said. “There are moments you see his talent and he shines. There’s nobody more coachable than Tray. He’s a sponge; he wants to learn. Tray’s issue is he has a lot to learn."

This is a big game for Walker personally as well. His mother is flying to Baltimore, and she's never seen him play in an NFL game.

"They tell me to be ready because my name could be called at any time," Walker said. "I'm very excited. Just to show the crowd and the team what I can do on the field."

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/24559/rookie-cornerback-tray-walker-hopes-to-avoid-ravens-locker-room-curse

Reply/Quote
Wow.

Rip.
Reply/Quote
RIP
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
My condolences to the team, family and fans.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Wow, I had missed the update on this, sad to hear. Condolences and thoughts and prayers to those left behind.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wonder who has the next locker in line???
Reply/Quote