Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trayveon Williams Re-signed
Well, at least we have a RB that can pass block a touch. I really liked Trayveon at Texas A&M, he led the nation in rushing,
but he has done nothing in the NFL yet but show up a couple times in blitz pickup which is what we need. Good signing, but
expected. Saw we lost Hurst, but this Draft is deep at TE.

We have looked at the TE and RB positions the most in this draft so I could see us double dipping at these positions. As long
as we bring in a RT and a Safety in FA I am okay. We have a ton of money to wait and grab up quality after things cool down.

I don't want Eckeler for what he would cost as I saw Burrow might of had dinner with him. He might fit, but the trenches are
where we need to beef up first, namely RT and get cheap, talented RB's to run behind said trenches.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 01:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You're basing that on 6 attempts?

Trayveon Williams was also second team All American and first team All SEC in college. He put up good numbers at the NFL Combine.

Look at Perine’s stats before he signed here. There was no basis to say that he’d amount to anything. Sometimes you don’t know what you have until you give him a shot. If the coaching staff decides that Williams earned a shot at RB2, I’m ok with that.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 01:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You're basing that on 6 attempts?

[Image: 7elde9.jpg]
[Image: 7ele6m.jpg]
[Image: 7elejq.jpg]
[Image: 7elesg.jpg]
[Image: 7eleyx.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 12:15 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Keeping our own *cheaper* guys

FIFY
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote