Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trayveon Williams finished as a Bengal?
(08-19-2021, 11:50 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Not so fast peeps.  We have one game of Evans and Patrick.  Which RB is the best pass blocker on blitz pick up (3rd down)?  That's the real question here.

Can't block when you're not on the field.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:27 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can't block when you're not on the field.

True, but if that were the case he'd already be released or stashed on a list which is still a decent possibility.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 01:52 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He does have PS eligibility because of the new PS rules, but I don't see us signing him back. I believe the team will sign Patrick to the PS right now. 

I felt like we drafted Williams simply because he knew Turner's run scheme. He just simply didn't seem to grasp the pro game. 
This!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 01:52 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote:  He just simply didn't seem to grasp the pro game. 

What does this mean?  The only thing I ever heard that was holding him back was his injury issues.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this mean?  The only thing I ever heard that was holding him back was his injury issues.

Right, he seemed to be excellent every time he was on the field. He just couldn't stay on it.
Reply/Quote