Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Treadwell for Ross
Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Would you trade a 2016 penny for a 2017 penny?
Reply/Quote
That is a horrible idea. I'd give them a conditional 2020 7th for Treadwell since they are going to cut him.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, but this idea makes so little sense it's caused my testes to swell.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did Treadwell have 7tds last year?
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 09:58 AM)Au165 Wrote: That is a horrible idea. I'd give them a conditional 2020 7th for Treadwell since they are going to cut him.

Hey, then we could have both the Star and the understudy of the 2015 Ole' Miss Rebels.  Treadwell and Core..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, then we could have both the Star and the understudy of the 2015 Ole' Miss Rebels.  Treadwell and Core..

Those guys both killed it in college. But then..
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I didn't think this trade actually happened, but is there some sort of thread title etiquette?

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross
MEANING - Tredwell has been traded for Ross

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross?
MEANING - What would you think about Tredwell being traded for Ross?
Reply/Quote
I merely just brought this up because I know alot of people were high on Treadwell during that years draft and people were bummed when the Vikes drafted him before us. And a lot of people seem to be done with Ross already. I personally would rather keep Ross.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Vikings are just giving teams a chance to get him for a conditional late round pick before Treadwell goes on the waiver wire.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't think this trade actually happened, but is there some sort of thread title etiquette?

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross
MEANING - Tredwell has been traded for Ross

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross?
MEANING - What would you think about Tredwell being traded for Ross?

Yes, some of these "shock and awe" type of thread titles are getting a bit out of hand.  Like the one about someone being hurt for the year, just the other day.  Save the bogus headlines for the Facebook groups..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 09:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?

We basically have a Treadwell-esque WR in Tate already, so no.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 09:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?

NO way in hell.  If I were to trade Ross, it would have to be somewhere like the Redskins for their LT.  And that would only be if they were REALLY sold on how Glenn looked in very brief action at LG.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:32 AM)Synric Wrote: The Vikings are just giving teams a chance to get him for a conditional late round pick before Treadwell goes on the waiver wire.

I don't know this to be fact, but if one of his apparent weaknesses is his inability to grasp the playbook, then no...but for a late round conditional pick would I take him over a Stanley Morgan Jr at the back end of the roster?  Based on his size, strength, and blocking ability, I would have to give it some serious consideration.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know this to be fact, but if one of his apparent weaknesses is his inability to grasp the playbook, then no...but for a late round conditional pick would I take him over a Stanley Morgan Jr at the back end of the roster?  Based on his size, strength, and blocking ability, I would have to give it some serious consideration.  

If he has trouble grasping the playbook, then how is he supposed to know who to block?   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, some of these "shock and awe" type of thread titles are getting a bit out of hand.  Like the one about someone being hurt for the year, just the other day.  Save the bogus headlines for the Facebook groups..

I don't think most people do it on purpose, but punctuation exists for a reason.
Reply/Quote
Is this a front office idea? only reason i ask is cuz its terrible. one bust for another lol "cmon man"
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: We basically have a Treadwell-esque WR in Tate already, so no.  

Except Tate can catch.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am more confident with the WRs we have right now.. even though last season it was painful watching them. I would start focusing on the defense and ways to improve it, so trade for a LB. Seems to me regardless of what coach we put on D, its gonna take more than coaching. Austin, Marvin, Lou... who's next?
Reply/Quote