Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treating female depression
(02-11-2019, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I got very excited when my girlfriend told me that all she wanted for her birthday was some "hot semen".

Then I found out she was going to Virginia Beach that weekend for a merchant marine convention.

A bubake with a bunch of sailors and you were OK with that?
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I got very excited when my girlfriend told me that all she wanted for her birthday was some "hot semen".

Then I found out she was going to Virginia Beach that weekend for a merchant marine convention.

Well THIS certainly sounds like a match made in heaven. I can already imagine your time on the Newlywed Game show.. 
"Couple number one...What was your response when the Mrs said she was going to a merchant marine convention for some hot semen? 
"Oh...just fine.. Be home on time honey... Don't take any wooden nickles.. " ~Fred
"He's so understanding.." ~Mrs Fred
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 07:28 PM)Cartman Wrote: A bubake with a bunch of sailors and you were OK with that?

You mean a bunch of "seamen".
Reply/Quote