Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trending banner
If possible, can we please keep politics out on the trending banner? I and probably most come here for Bengals content. The political stuff is distracting.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 09:11 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: If possible, can we please keep politics out on the trending banner?  I and probably most come here for Bengals content. The political stuff is distracting.

Fixed...thanks for pointing it out. Joe
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Fixed...thanks for pointing it out. Joe

Thanks, appreciate the quick response.  Do you have any suggestions regarding my previous post about the sidebar twitter (X) feeds?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 03:55 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Thanks, appreciate the quick response.  Do you have any suggestions regarding my previous post about the sidebar twitter (X) feeds?

The feeds are working properly again. There was a period of time after Twitter made changes to its 3rd party API service that they were screwed up everywhere, even on their own community forums. 

Are you still having issues seeing them?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The feeds are working properly again. There was a period of time after Twitter made changes to its 3rd party API service that they were screwed up everywhere, even on their own community forums. 

Are you still having issues seeing them?

Yes all of the feeds from the various sites are showing Years old tweets instead of current.

I am using an ipad air 5, Safari browser. I have tried logging out, clearing website data and cookies, etc. and rebooting. still the same. Any ideas?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 08:11 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Yes all of the feeds from the various sites are showing Years old tweets instead of current.

I am using an ipad air 5, Safari browser. I have tried logging out, clearing website data and cookies, etc. and rebooting. still the same. Any ideas?

Sounds like a cache issue. Open the site in a private window and see if the feeds are working correctly there.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2023, 01:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sounds like a cache issue. Open the site in a private window and see if the feeds are working correctly there.

Nope, no change.  Very strange. I’ve cleared all history, cookies, website data through settings, turned off all content blockers, everything I can think of to no effect. Even tried on my Macbook Air still same. Installed Chrome browser on Mac, still same.
Totally stumped.  No big deal, I’ll just have to live with it.
Reply/Quote