Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trent Taylor NFL Ping Pong Champ
Those locker room ping-pong tables paid off. As part of the Super Bowl festivities, P&G sponsored an NFL player ping-pong tournament. Trent Taylor went undefeated to run away with the competition. He celebrated with a backflip

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It’s cool the he’s a lefty!
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Was the award presented by Annette.
Reply/Quote
Since we picked him up I've been saying TT was a force at ping pong but nobody would listen. What he lacks in explosiveness he makes up for- and more! - with dynamite agility. His hand size for his frame gives him outstanding paddle control and low center of gravity reinforces it further. His table tennis RAS was eye-popping from day one (he'll literally pop your eye out) and I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition. Long long overdue.
Reply/Quote
Pay the man!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
THEY HAD TO PLAY HIM!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I guess the ping pong championship is actually legitimate (hard to rig) and the fact that a Bengal won it proves that.

Trent, please give that paddle to Goodell's stomach through his butthole
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I guess the ping pong championship is actually legitimate (hard to rig) and the fact that a Bengal won it proves that.  

Trent, please give that paddle to Goodell's stomach through his butthole

Nah. It was def rigged to give the Bengals some type of consolation championship. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Word is he sprained his right pinky knuckle in the quarterfinal match, and a high sprain at that.
Reply/Quote