Poll: Significant value trade package for Trent Williams?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Williams trade ideas
I am not sure if there is a thread dedicated to this or not.
Ok so if you're are the Bengals GM would you trade for Williams?

If it were me it would be a yes I would probably offer a second for him not sure about a first though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I voted no only because I don't know if he is healthy.

Jordan Reed their TE just got another concussion yesterday. He is getting up there into "you should retire before your brain explodes" territory. I would offer Eifert for Williams straight up.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 12:36 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I voted no only because I don't know if he is healthy.

Jordan Reed their TE just got another concussion yesterday. He is getting up there into "you should retire before your brain explodes" territory. I would offer Eifert for Williams straight up.

They'd laugh in your face lol. And I'm probably one of the biggest Eifert supporter on the boards!
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 02:17 PM)NKURyan Wrote: They'd laugh in your face lol. And I'm probably one of the biggest Eifert supporter on the boards!

I would laugh right back. And then explain how it is their loss. Eifert is better than everything they have at the position and getting him for a guy who refuses to play for them is the best they could hope for.

Then i would hang up and prank call them and act like I was the Patriots "offering" a 1st round pick again.
Reply/Quote
Dre K for Williams.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 08:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would laugh right back. And then explain how it is their loss. Eifert is better than everything they have at the position and getting him for a guy who refuses to play for them is the best they could hope for.

Then i would hang up and prank call them and act like I was the Patriots "offering" a 1st round pick again.

Like I said, I'm as big an Eifert supporter as there is, but the dude's had one good season his whole career. They're not trading a 7 time pro bowler at one of the most valuable positions in football straight up for a TE who - at least on the surface - looks completely broken down and pretty far away from his 2015 form. 

I promise you there's a ton of better offers they're already ignoring. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 01:01 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Like I said, I'm as big an Eifert supporter as there is, but the dude's had one good season his whole career. They're not trading a 7 time pro bowler at one of the most valuable positions in football straight up for a TE who - at least on the surface - looks completely broken down and pretty far away from his 2015 form. 

I promise you there's a ton of better offers they're already ignoring. 

I don't think they do that trade either.

But if rumors are true, Williams said he will never play for Skins again due to his perception the medical staff misdiagnosed a potential medical issue,

My point is at some point if you are Skins, you get something for an aging albeit great LT who makes a ton of money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
An old, injured, headcase. Can't wait.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 10:10 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I am not sure if there is a thread dedicated to this or not.
Ok so if you're are the Bengals GM would you trade for Williams?

If it were me it would be a yes I would probably offer a second for him not sure about a first though.

They already turned down a first rounder for Trent from some team I hear.....

They say they don't want to trade him...     So they are probly playing chicken like we did with palmer in 2011.
Reply/Quote