Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trenton Irwin Driving Instructor
cool story...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:04 PM)pally Wrote: cool story...

That's pretty awesome, good for Trent, and his friend.
Reply/Quote
Driving instructor, actor, NFL receiver. Not the usual resume you see everyday.
Reply/Quote
What an amazing story. I have not been silent about my love for this guy. This fills my heart. Class act player who cares about people more than money.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:14 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Driving instructor, actor, NFL receiver. Not the usual resume you see everyday.

he likes to fish too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Kudos to Trent for his very neighborly deed and think his commercial is great too. He is just a jack of all trades, sort of a Swiss army knife kind of guy. His play on the field refects that as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Mannnn great story!

I love that he didn’t it so privately.

Wasn’t looking for any adoration or credit.

Mad respect.

Thanks for sharing.
Reply/Quote
Good deal..I taught all my kids how to drive a stick shift and how to stop on a hill without touching the brakes..My mother insisted we HAD to learn that before we could get a license..She probably spent a small fortune for new clutches.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Like she said, what a great person and God is dope lol

Loved this. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I've always liked Irwin. What's not to like, the kid has hands of glue and is not afraid to take a hit.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 01:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: Good deal..I taught all my kids how to drive a stick shift and how to stop on a hill without touching the brakes..My mother insisted we HAD to learn that before we could get a license..She probably spent a small fortune for new clutches.. lol
Riding a clutch on a hill will do that.
Reply/Quote