Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Trent has earned his spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yessir!!! I like Irwin. Hemay not get that YAC, but he has sure hands making contested catches to move the chains.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 03:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yessir!!! I like Irwin. Hemay not get that YAC, but he has sure hands making contested catches to move the chains.

For sure, very good 4th WR. Great hands and can play all the spots, is very smart and a great man on top of it all.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 03:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure, very good 4th WR. Great hands and can play all the spots, is very smart and a great man on top of it all.

Always liked him.  In his limited play time he always seemed to be giving 100% no matter what his role was on the field.  My opinion of him is that he is a high energy player that just seems happy to be out there playing football.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 03:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Always liked him.  In his limited play time he always seemed to be giving 100% no matter what his role was on the field.  My opinion of him is that he is a high energy player that just seems happy to be out there playing football.  

You know it George. Dude is always smiling loving life and like you said gives it his all. These are the underrated signings.

I would like Markus Bailey the LB back if he is still out there. Think this guy has been an underrated player for us big time.
Reply/Quote
I like Irwin but 2 million dollars? Seems a bit much for the little he is used and what he contributes.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 04:58 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I like Irwin but 2 million dollars?  Seems a bit much for the little he is used and what he contributes.

Vet minimum for his years of experience is 1.125 million.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cba/minimum/

So not a huge reach in my opinion.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Great news, solid player! Always gives 100%.
Reply/Quote
Awesome, I just hope that we get an opportunity or two to dig up that mashup of the Talking Heads song with "Irwin to the House" as the lyrics.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Starting slot unless Chuck Sizzle can win the job over him?

2 million for a guy who knows the offense, Burrow is comfortable with, and has proven he can produce if given an opportunity.

I thought he might end up like Kevin Walter and get a solid offer from an outside team.
Reply/Quote
This dude's heart ranks up there with Brian Leonard. He's my kind of football player. Inside the helmet; Not flashy, but no punk either. Blue collar, grit, fearless. Outside the helmet; his community involvement is stellar. Loves kids and engages in youth activities. Surfer attitude, loves life and people, great for the city.

Reply/Quote