Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevathan to the Bears
So much for that. Not that it was realistic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So much for that. Not that it was realistic.

Doesn't mean we didn't try right? Bears have lots of money to spend, I'm sure they paid Trevathan a hefty amount.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if the Barron deal made him a crap ton richer.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:20 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Wonder if the Barron deal made him a crap ton richer.

It better have. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:20 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It better have. 

The list of the nice things we just can't have increases daily.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: The list of the nice things we just can't have increases daily.

At potentially 9+  per year I don't want it
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:33 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: At potentially 9+  per year I don't want it

Yikes. Teams are overpaying more than usual this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yikes. Teams are overpaying more than usual this year.

Im just going off of Barron's carwreck of a deal. Trevathan is so much better. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Im just going off of Barron's carwreck of a deal. Trevathan is so much better. 

The converted safety that was a bust for the Bucs?

I wasn't aware that he was doing that well in St Louis.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The converted safety that was a bust for the Bucs?

I wasn't aware that he was doing that well in St Louis.

as far as I know he wasn't. Good not great.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yikes. Teams are overpaying more than usual this year.

And it never goes back down either.  They just keep blazing new territory.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote