Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Siemian to the Jets
Trevor is being signed by the Jets pending his physical

He held out for a spot on someone's 53...he got it for at least this week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Surprised anyone would bring in Siemian after how bad he was with us as a backup lol
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Surprised anyone would bring in Siemian after how bad he was with us as a backup lol

People around the football world might have wondered the same thing when the Bengals signed AJ McCarron to the PS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Surprised anyone would bring in Siemian after how bad he was with us as a backup lol

Have you seen how bad Zac Wilson has been?  Heck, Wilson sacked himself last week:

The Jets are probably in tank mode after losing Rodgers so might as well bring in Siemian to possibly take some of the beating the Jets are going to take the rest of the season.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 04:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: People around the football world might have wondered the same thing when the Bengals signed AJ McCarron to the PS.

Maybe, but McCarron actually looked really good in the XFL...

What I saw of Siemian this year with us was a completely inaccurate QB, with a noodle for an arm and no mobility.

(09-27-2023, 05:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Have you seen how bad Zac Wilson has been?  Heck, Wilson sacked himself last week:

The Jets are probably in tank mode after losing Rodgers so might as well bring in Siemian to possibly take some of the beating the Jets are going to take the rest of the season.  

Funny stuff, yeah, Zach Wilson is pretty bad lol

I would rather have Browning and McCarron over Siemian though.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 06:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Maybe, but McCarron actually looked really good in the XFL...

Well, it was the XFL...  He looked really good in college, as well.

I'm not knocking the pickup of McCarron, he's mature and experienced and has a lower likelihood of making catastrophic errors compared to a younger unproven backup.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote