Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Gowdy
Just curious what you guys think of him ...
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
He's a blowhard that wastes government money and pointless ideological crusades

He also looks like he's an older version of the Penguin or a My Chemical Romance fan in 30 years

[Image: 168903-em-gotham-pinguim-aparece-na-3-tempo-diapo-2.jpg]
[Image: loqUX6mE.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-25-2017, 08:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's a blowhard that wastes government money and pointless ideological crusades

Care to elaborate?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(10-25-2017, 11:39 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Care to elaborate?

I can't speak for Pat, but my issues with him stem from his part in the politicization of mole hill controversies and making them into mountains. I can disagree with someone ideologically, which when it comes to Gowdy I do on many fronts, but involving yourself in the creation of scandals where none exists is something that I don't tolerate. This isn't in relation to his and Goddlatte (my feckless weasel of a Rep) announcing their joint investigation, though I have a feeling this is nothing but an attempt to discredit Comey as much as possible to try to aid Trump in the Mueller investigation, but in previous sessions as well.

He is one of what we see a lot of these days. Elected officials claiming to be for just governing the right way and then jumping in neck deep into the muck with the rest of them.
(10-25-2017, 11:39 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Care to elaborate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/06/28/house-benghazi-report-reveals-little-new-information-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.7408d3f9115f
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Towards the top of the list of how the hell do people vote for this guy?
From the YouTube videos of him, I'd love to see him in a debate.
[Image: giphy.gif]