Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson
I know there was a lot of skeptics on here when we signed him from the Saints. Some stating we should have signed Lawson instead, Trey only had one good year with NO, he was a productive of a great DL, getting mop up sacks etc etc....

Well how do we feel about him now after 7 games? 6.5 sacks, relentless pressure (leads the league with 34 pressures) Love this kids motor.

This Defense has been special so far this season, and what's even more insane is there is a lot of room for improvement which is scary..

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
Most fans have been on the Trey train for a while.

Maybe this week we should talk about Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most fans have been on the Trey train for a while.

Trey agrees.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most fans have been on the Trey train for a while.

Yeah, Hubbard's time for praise this week. 2.5 sacks while playing amazing containment and doing what he does, stopping the
run. Dude was a stud yesterday and shown why he makes the big bucks. I thought this year he would start to show better as a 
pass rusher, took a bit but also it is what he is asked to do. He opens up things for Hendrickson on the other side.

BTW, never agreed with the narrative of Trey getting coverage sacks in New Orleans. He got most all his sacks on his own.

(10-25-2021, 02:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey agrees.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This D

So much to love.
Reply/Quote
Trey is an ANIMAL..... dude is held on almost every play. Honestly this signing has paid dividends not only for the D-Line but the Secondary as well. He is a force if we lose this guy to injury we will be hurting.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Hubbard is a quality DE. Sunday he got to play the hammer more than usually happens (where Trey is the hammer and Sam the anvil).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hubbard is a quality DE. Sunday he got to play the hammer more than usually happens (where Trey is the hammer and Sam the anvil).

Or they are thick fat bread slices trying to make a QB sandwich.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or they are thick fat bread slices trying to make a QB sandwich.

Hilarious Love it.
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked that Hendrickson is a great player. I thought he was 6-10 sack guy but apparently he is much more. The Guy has to be in the top 10 consideration for DPOY.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote