Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson is an absolute WARRIOR
This dude was out there playing through injury, sacking Mahomes, and making plays.

He had blood all over his jersey and looked like he just got back from Vietnam. Guy was exhausted by the end of the game, you could tell...but he just kept on going.

Shout out to Trey. Guy was an absolute warrior yesterday.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This dude was out there playing through injury, sacking Mahomes, and making plays.

He had blood all over his jersey and looked like he just got back from Vietnam. Guy was exhausted by the end of the game, you could tell...but he just kept on going.

Yes he was, after I celebrating the AFC Championship victory one of my early thoughts was that the two weeks is going to give Trey needed rest and time to heal up for the big game. Dude, as you said, is an on field warrior.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Relentless...
Reply/Quote
Each playoff game Trey has looked like he's done towards the end... yet still is back out there next play and getting pressure on the QB.

Have we made a better FA signing than this guy ever? He has made such a difference to this team.
Reply/Quote
Best signing ever , well maybe Reader
Reply/Quote
Towards the end of regulation, after he chased Mahomes about 75 yards on one play and dove to force him out of bounds, Trey came off of the field for a break. He looked like he could hardly stand up he was so exhausted. He gives absolutely 100% and sometimes more. He had a great game yesterday with the rest of the D-line. We're going to need him again this week if we're to win!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:23 PM)wcu Wrote: Towards the end of regulation, after he chased Mahomes about 75 yards on one play and dove to force him out of bounds, Trey came off of the field for a break.  He looked like he could hardly stand up he was so exhausted.  He gives absolutely 100% and sometimes more.  He had a great game yesterday with the rest of the O-line.  We're going to need him again this week if we're to win!

He had to use the kicking net frame to hold him up while he "regrouped". Dude brings it all on every play.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He had to use the kicking net frame to hold him up while he "regrouped". Dude brings it all on every play.

There's different types of leadership and Trey straight up leads by example.  You know there are guys on D that are afraid to take plays off because they have to go back to the huddle and look that man in the eye.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He had to use the kicking net frame to hold him up while he "regrouped". Dude brings it all on every play.

Until legs shooter mcmuffin money mac told him to get the hell off.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

I saw that. All heart.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This dude was out there playing through injury, sacking Mahomes, and making plays.

Yes he was. I had claimed that Trey was not a superstar in an earlier post but a very very good player who is the absolute poster child for consistency and efficiency but not really a guy that made those WOW plays and made opponents scheme against. Yes, the sacks all season have been great but he was an absolute STUD and SUPERSTAR yesterday.

Besides being fierce and relentless, playing hurt, his instinct and play-making ability helped save the day at the end of the first half against Hill. Tremendous read instincts and ability to get out in space to start and finish that tackle. The rest of the game simply speaks for itself about this cat. I am happy and proud to be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes he was, after I celebrating the AFC Championship victory one of my early thoughts was that the two weeks is going to give Trey needed rest and time to heal up for the big game. Dude, as you said, is an on field warrior.

Along with Sample, Topou and a couple of other walking wounded we need back. 
Reply/Quote

True that Weezy, him and Hubbard were both warriors, on the one play in the Red Zone when the Chiefs thought they were going
to put it away Hendrickson just kept coming. Mahomes had all the time in the world but our guys on the back end were playing 
great in coverage and Mahomes was maneuvering the pocket while Trey was just moving the LT and then Mahomes tried to run it
and Hendrickson chased him down and almost knocked the ball out on the sideline.

That effort that Trey Hendrickson showed on that play was INSANE!!!

He had to catch his breath after that understandably and then Sam the MAN stepped up for the biggest play of the day on D...

Besides the BJ Hill/Bates/Bell INTS of course. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Trey is a beast! The man has a nonstop motor and tons of heart!
Reply/Quote
Trey is a beast. That whole defense just played probably the best 2nd half I've ever seen. Big props to the whole Dline who had to be running on fumes but just kept going. Hubbard was huge and played amazing in the role they asked of him. Hubbard had 2 sacks in that last redzone stand in the end of regulation the 2nd being a strip sack that could've ended the game.
Reply/Quote
I really only knew that he had a good year last year and not much else about him when he signed with the Bengals. Wow is he much better than I thought he would be. Great effort on every play and a QB pressuring machine. Rest up Trey, we are gonna need you vs the Lambs.
Reply/Quote
Trey has been amazing this season. It's also admirable how much he fights to get back on the field after he's hurt. I'm definitely intrigued to see what he can do against Whit.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Incredible the game plan Lou had for Hendrickson and Hubbard this game and both players performed admirably. Some might say where was the pressure all game but I truly think that this was the game plan. Do everything in your power to keep Maholmes in the pocket. Hubbard and Trey were pretty much rotating spying Maholmes. A ton of running for both. They absolutely had to be exhausted after the game. I think players like Carlos Dunlap takes a ton of plays off in a game like this but not these two.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 08:27 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Incredible the game plan Lou had for Hendrickson and Hubbard this game and both players performed admirably. Some might say where was the pressure all game but I truly think that this was the game plan. Do everything in your power to keep Maholmes in the pocket.  Hubbard and Trey were pretty much rotating spying Maholmes. A ton of running for both.  They absolutely had to be exhausted after the game. I think players like Carlos Dunlap takes a ton of plays off in a game like this but not these two.

The Bills let Mahommes run all over the field, that was their undoing. You didn't see much of that with us.
Reply/Quote