Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson is an absolute WARRIOR
What's all this.... Trey is just a product of the good line he played with in New Orleans. Ninja Ninja Ninja
Easily one of my top 3 favorite defensive players.
Reply/Quote
Mentioned it on another thread about that glorious stop by Apple, eventhough he was able to do it solo, Trey ran from the line of scrimmage all the way to the tackling spot ready to support if needed right next to Apple. For a huge guy, that is amazing. Watching the replay is even more impressing.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Mentioned it on another thread about that glorious stop by Apple, eventhough he was able to do it solo, Trey ran from the line of scrimmage all the way to the tackling spot ready to support if needed right next to Apple. For a huge guy, that is amazing. Watching the replay is even more impressing.

It was, and there have been several occasions where a corner or safety make a hit, and there is a second where they are struggling to take the player down and either Hendrickson or Hubbard are in there immediately to clean it up. Both guys have full time motors.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:25 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The Bills let Mahommes run all over the field, that was their undoing. You didn't see much of that with us.

Joe Burrow had 25 yards rushing against the Chiefs.  

Pat Mahommes had 19 yards rushing against the Bengals. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Joe Burrow had 25 yards rushing against the Chiefs.  

Pat Mahommes had 19 yards rushing against the Bengals. 

KC is going what Baltimore went through earlier this season. Both teams thought they had the premiere Quarterback and in KC's case expected their ride with Mahomes to continue. They both found out there is a new model out now, and theirs is obsolete. And Lou has absolutely killed it this year stopping running QB's.
Reply/Quote
Legend
Reply/Quote

One of the most important plays of the season and he comes through. If KC gets a first there its a different ballgame. Historic season in Bengals lore from Trey!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
I’m really excited for his matchup against Whit. How is Whit playing these days?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: KC is going what Baltimore went through earlier this season. Both teams thought they had the premiere Quarterback and in KC's case expected their ride with Mahomes to continue. They both found out there is a new model out now, and theirs is obsolete. And Lou has absolutely killed it this year stopping running QB's.

KC lost that game because of their arrogance. They didn't take the FG before halftime because they got greedy and thought they could score TDs. That was literally the difference in the game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: KC is going what Baltimore went through earlier this season. Both teams thought they had the premiere Quarterback and in KC's case expected their ride with Mahomes to continue. They both found out there is a new model out now, and theirs is obsolete. And Lou has absolutely killed it this year stopping running QB's.

Mahommes is an elite QB, won't go as far as obsolete but I get the point, the biggest difference in all our games are our halftime adjustments. Something that was the epitome of Marvin's years (lack of). Mahommes is still a beast bringing the game to another OT in the playoffs. Our defense is just a beast to contend with. 

The irony is that both games pretty much were very similar. outscored 1st half, won it in the 2nd half/OT by a FG.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This dude was out there playing through injury, sacking Mahomes, and making plays.

He had blood all over his jersey and looked like he just got back from Vietnam. Guy was exhausted by the end of the game, you could tell...but he just kept on going.

Shout out to Trey. Guy was an absolute warrior yesterday.

lol I thought that was blood too, but it wasn't; it was the paint from midfield (I saw it on at least 5 different players' jerseys).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Mentioned it on another thread about that glorious stop by Apple, eventhough he was able to do it solo, Trey ran from the line of scrimmage all the way to the tackling spot ready to support if needed right next to Apple. For a huge guy, that is amazing. Watching the replay is even more impressing.

Kind of glad Eli got mentioned in all this because that stop against Hill made Hill look like a boy among men. Eli just swatted him down like a cockroach on a kitchen cabinet late at night when the lights first go on..  ThumbsUp "May I have this dance?" BOOM! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:50 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Mahommes is an elite QB, won't go as far as obsolete but I get the point, the biggest difference in all our games are our halftime adjustments. Something that was the epitome of Marvin's years (lack of). Mahommes is still a beast bringing the game to another OT in the playoffs. Our defense is just a beast to contend with. 

The irony is that both games pretty much were very similar. outscored 1st half, won it in the 2nd half/OT by a FG.

Right.... I might have been overselling with "obsolete." Hilarious
Point is, they can no longer come into these games thinking they "ought to win" because they have the best QB by far. Guys like Burrow and Allen are now challenging them every game. 
Reply/Quote
You hear a lot about "blue prints" when a team beats another like this.. Well, maybe Lou just released the blue print of how to beat Mahomes.. BTW.. Someone asked Mahomes if he was going to the super bowl... 'Nah, just going to ma' home..' <--lame joke I heard somewhere, but I thought it was funny

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:05 AM)grampahol Wrote: You hear a lot about "blue prints" when a team beats another like this.. Well, maybe Lou just released the blue print of how to beat Mahomes.. BTW.. Someone asked Mahomes if he was going to the super bowl... 'Nah, just going to ma' home..' <--lame joke I heard somewhere, but I thought it was funny

The look on your face when you realize you have to watch the Super Bowl with your brother and your wife......

[Image: intro-1612812017.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:12 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I’m really excited for his matchup against Whit. How is Whit playing these days?

He struggled against SF.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The look on your face when you realize you have to watch the Super Bowl with your brother and your wife......

I like this one better (it’s from our 1st game against them).

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The look on your face when you realize you have to watch the Super Bowl with your brother and your wife......

Dudes got really good skin, I'll give him that. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dudes got really good skin, I'll give him that. 

But he looks like Darlene from Roseanne…

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dudes got really good skin, I'll give him that. 

Most 20 somethings do..Hell, at 62 I still have pretty good skin or at least the parts that aren't either wrinkled or scared for life from getting cut.. LOL

Reply/Quote