Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson jersey
I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team. I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed. You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions? Thanks in advance for the help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 01:58 PM)wcu Wrote: I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team.  I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed.  You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?  Thanks in advance for the help.
NFLshop.com allows you to make custom jerseys and will allow you to put in Hendrickson and 91.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 02:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: NFLshop.com allows you to make custom jerseys and will allow you to put in Hendrickson and 91.

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 01:58 PM)wcu Wrote: I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team.  I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed.  You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Yeah, I might get me one too. He is a stud. Just plays so disciplined with power. Almost unblockable.
Reply/Quote
One thing that has me miffed, however, is that white and orange are still unavailable online; why is that? It's super-frustrating.

Mind you, I'm probably going to get a Burrow vapour Elite in October or November (once I have accumulated enough Savings!) and that's a black one anyways (lol) but for online/non-local shoppers, there have been issues getting the other colours.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 05:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.

I was thinking about getting an orange one and wear some orange sleeves with it, T-Rex style!
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 04:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I might get me one too. He is a stud. Just plays so disciplined with power. Almost unblockable.

Nate. Homie. Reel it in a bit.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 04:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: One thing that has me miffed, however, is that white and orange are still unavailable online; why is that? It's super-frustrating.

Mind you, I'm probably going to get a Burrow vapour Elite in October or November (once I have accumulated enough Savings!) and that's a black one anyways (lol) but for online/non-local shoppers, there have been issues getting the other colours.
I didnt have any trouble getting the white Burrow jersey. It was the $150 one.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 05:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.

I think the black jersey is gonna have to grow on me. 
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 06:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nate. Homie. Reel it in a bit.  Cool

What? You thinking I am jinxin Trey now?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 07:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I didnt have any trouble getting the white Burrow jersey. It was the $150 one.

Truck wants the elite version.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 09:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What? You thinking I am jinxin Trey now?  Mellow

No. It's just that he's not nearly unblockable. He was good last year and he's lookin good so far this year but he's not Reggie White.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote