Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trey Hendrickson officially clears concussion protocol
(01-20-2022, 04:20 PM)Nepa Wrote: In addition to being so integral to the team, Tannyhill can now be looking over his shoulder.

Tanehill is their downfall. Idc what anyone says, his playoff numbers speak for themselves... Dude is awful and the Bengals have had success against him..
Reply/Quote
Can't believe how lucky we have been with injuries this year. That has played a huge role in our success.

Guess it is just the odds evening out after last year. But this is as healthy as I have ever seen us in the payoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Tanehill is their downfall. Idc what anyone says, his playoff numbers speak for themselves... Dude is awful and the Bengals have had success against him..

Can't believe I spelled Tannehill incorrectly, after all the grief (incl. me) gave Titans' posters about how they spelled Burrow.  My apologies.
Reply/Quote
Other than Burrow Hendrickson would be our biggest possible loss. Even if we lost Chase we would still have other top receivers in Higgins and Boyd. Trey is just a huge key to our defense.
Reply/Quote
Was worried. Glad he is back. We have to be one of the healthiest teams all year in the playoffs.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

(01-20-2022, 02:55 PM)pally Wrote: Also Josh Tupou and Stanley Morgan look to be ready to play as well.

(01-20-2022, 03:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote:

Awesome, think we win this game now. That is how big this news is especially with Trey.

He can single handedly change a game with the way he hits those right handed QB's from their blindside. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Can't believe how lucky we have been with injuries this year. That has played a huge role in our success.

Guess it is just the odds evening out after last year. But this is as healthy as I have ever seen us in the payoffs.

Nice to be lucky with the lack of injuries for once. Hasn't happened often with us. Need this to happen to win a Superbowl.

(01-20-2022, 04:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Other than Burrow Hendrickson would be our biggest possible loss. Even if we lost Chase we would still have other top receivers in Higgins and Boyd. Trey is just a huge key to our defense.

Completely agree, Trey changes how Offenses attack us. 

He makes them run it more as they are more afraid of that blindside pass rusher.
Reply/Quote
Great news. hopefully he gets 30 attempts at a sack instead of 14.
Reply/Quote
Great news!
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Having him back is huge, especially if we can jump out to an early lead.
Reply/Quote
I’m really happy to know Trey is OK.

And we get him to hit Tannehill on Saturday!
Reply/Quote
That's music to my ears,

Who Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:36 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:
HUGE news for our defense.  Let's ride!

THIS is the huge News for Bengals going into this game.  Titans are a great team, and anybody who doubts that are foolish. So Bengals need their weapons to keep up, and Hendrickson on Defense is so important getting sacks on every team Bengals play. I'll add in Hubbard also.  Bengals D Front can get after people.  Titans have a good QB and Brown is awesome like Chase, they have Henry back, but Bengals have Mixon.  I look for a good game.  It could come down to Ex Bengal Bullock or new Bengals McPherson make a game winning kick.  

People on here are talking this and that, much to do about nothing, which is OK,  but Bengals in The Final 8 for Super Bowl, Your post on Hendrickson is Key.   This is not killing time small talk.  The Bengals probably don't have a chance without Hendrickson this far into play-offs.  He is too important.  So his being able to play is Huge. 

As Always, GO BENGALS

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Tanehill is their downfall. Idc what anyone says, his playoff numbers speak for themselves... Dude is awful and the Bengals have had success against him..

You couldn't be more wrong.  He can get the ball to Brown and others and he can take off and run for yards.  He and Titans will be tough.  So will Burrow and Bengals.  So in this thread about Hendrickson, Bengals will need Hendrickson.  Some question if Bengals Defense can keep up with Titans great passing game plus Titans running game, plus Titans Defense.  I think you will find out The Titans quarterback is going to be plenty tough to beat Saturday.  GOOD THING HENDRICKSON CAN PLAY.

This is the #1 Seed team in the AFC. Best record in the AFC. They did it without Henry most of year. Brown is amazing at WR, as is Jones, but their QB makes all the throws and can take off and run and he quarterbacked them to best record in AFC without Henry. You are looking at past years or something. You aren't looking at this year, that's for sure. I like Bengals chances, but people thinking Bengals would blow out Raiders and now will blow out Titans is silly. These are good play-off teams. Titans have best record in AFC. This quarterback is a lot better than you think he is, and it's a good thing Hendrickson can play. Bengals might win, but let's not kid ourselves and think Titans with the best record in AFC are a lousy team with a lousy QB, that is just foolish.

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 07:00 AM)kevin Wrote: You couldn't be more wrong.  He can get the ball to Brown and others and he can take off and run for yards.  He and Titans will be tough.  So will Burrow and Bengals.  So in this thread about Hendrickson, Bengals will need Hendrickson.  Some question if Bengals Defense can keep up with Titans great passing game plus Titans running game, plus Titans Defense.  I think you will find out The Titans quarterback is going to be plenty tough to beat Saturday.  GOOD THING HENDRICKSON CAN PLAY.

This is the #1 Seed team in the AFC.  Best record in the AFC.  They did it without Henry most of year. Brown is amazing at WR, as is Jones, but their QB makes all the throws and can take off and run and he quarterbacked them to best record in AFC without Henry.  You are looking at past years or something. You aren't looking at this year, that's for sure.   I like Bengals chances, but people thinking Bengals would blow out Raiders and now will blow out Titans is silly.  These are good play-off teams.  Titans have best record in AFC.  This quarterback is a lot better than you think he is, and it's a good thing Hendrickson can play.  Bengals might win, but let's not kid ourselves and think Titans with the best record in AFC are a lousy team with a lousy QB, that is just foolish.

GO BENGALS

Tannehil is complete trash. Go look up his playoff numbers. We shut down their run and it's over...
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:06 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Ya he is without a doubt the most important player on our whole defense.  The other 3 DL are really good at stopping the run and containing the QB (especially Hubbard) but Trey is the only true pass rusher. 

Yessir, but Larry O got some pretty good pressure up the middle this year. I hate that he's out. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote