A: That's my job

I love his matter of fact attitude

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
10.5 sacks and 3 FF's. Love this dude.
Reply/Quote
He was just the product of the line he played on in New Orleans........ Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He was just the product of the line he played on in New Orleans........ Ninja

The funny thing here is Hubbard is starting to feast BECAUSE of Trey. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's become so consistent, you hardly notice him at this point, lol. It's expected every game. Absolutely GREAT signing.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: The funny thing here is Hubbard is starting to feast BECAUSE of Trey. 

Yep, they play within the system Lou asked them to and they are both killing it.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He was just the product of the line he played on in New Orleans........ Ninja

Bengals IDL product too?

(11-28-2021, 06:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: The funny thing here is Hubbard is starting to feast BECAUSE of Trey. 

Idk... We have Reader, Ogunjobi and BJ Hill taking care of the middle. That is pretty group of IDL. If they take care of the middle of the OL, then the outside gets freed up.

I would put my money on the fact that our IDL are freeing up the DE. The question is.... is he just a product of our beastly IDL.

Either way... what a great discussion to have. You have to love a team that wins up front. It takes care of the LBs and DBs... and gets the home crowd out of their seats cheering.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:54 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bengals IDL product too?

Idk... We have Reader, Ogunjobi and BJ Hill taking care of the middle. That is pretty group of IDL. If they take care of the middle of the OL, then the outside gets freed up.

I would put my money on the fact that our IDL are freeing up the DE. The question is.... is he just a product of our beastly IDL.

Either way... what a great discussion to have. You have to love a team that wins up front. It takes care of the LBs and DBs... and gets the home crowd out of their seats cheering.

I don't care who gets the credit and neither does he!

He's getting the job done and that's all that matters!

Players play under the circumstances that they're presented with!
Reply/Quote

I was one of the people that thought this and I was wrong in this thinking. I will say this though Sam is playing at a high level right now along with DJ Reader. So it's not like he came to an Empty Dline.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Would love to see him get one on slater, who some claim is deserving of all pro recognition
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: Q: Trey how do you feel about having a sack in 7 straight games

I know there was a whole thread where he was the runaway favorite for best FA acquisition, but seriously....how about this guy?

People said he got "garbage" or "coverage" sacks.  They said he was never doubled.  Great talent around him.  One year wonder (it WAS the first year they made him a starter).  Man, has he answered all that crap and then some.

Pointing out the holding in the first steeler game might have been taunting, but was also hilarious.

That pick six was largely due to his pushing the OT in to Piggy's lap.  

Hendrickson is awesome.  
Reply/Quote
Most know that the Bengals record for sacks in a season is 22 from Coy Bacon in 76.

However, the 2nd most is 13.5 by Dunlap in 2015. I'd say there's a great chance Trey will finish this season with the second most sacks in a season for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:08 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know there was a whole thread where he was the runaway favorite for best FA acquisition, but seriously....how about this guy?

People said he got "garbage" or "coverage" sacks.  They said he was never doubled.  Great talent around him.  One year wonder (it WAS the first year they made him a starter).  Man, has he answered all that crap and then some.

Pointing out the holding in the first steeler game might have been taunting, but was also hilarious.

That pick six was largely due to his pushing the OT in to Piggy's lap.  

Hendrickson is awesome.  

I was shoveling that stuff like it was going out of style. Thought he wouldn't be more than a 7 or 8 sack guy. He has been worth every penny and then some. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: Q: Trey how do you feel about having a sack in 7 straight games

My type of player. He just has fun doing his job too and is fun to watch. The whole DL is fun to watch honestly and the backers in 
Wilson and Pratt. Also like what I saw from Bailey late in garbage time against the Steelers. Golden is a good LB coach. ADG was 
coming around before his injury too and could be a star player once he comes back.

Hendrickson is going to hit the QB, just a matter of time. Slater is going to have a tough matchup just like every LT that goes 
against him. Think Trey might make him look like a rookie for once. Hubbard though is really coming on, who is the RT for the
Chargers again?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:54 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bengals IDL product too?

It's almost as if a defensive line (OL too for that matter) function as a unit...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well, he extended the streak another game (now at 8 - a team record). Beat one of the best young LT’s in the league to do it, too.

Reply/Quote