Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treyvone Williams Carted off
Williams was just carted off with an apparent leg injury..
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029AwxXwLgj8arW7gn28ZXFMWU1r9J6to8jSsQMk1QKBzzt6cdWH5QzB3hSKTXzkdJl&id=100094199282385&mibextid=Nif5oz
Reply/Quote
Total bummer for him if he's out for the season. He spent 4 years as a backup and this was a huge opportunity for him.
Reply/Quote
For his sake especially I hope it's nothing too serious. Depending on how the new guy does, I think he was going to get some solid PT this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man you can bet he was balling out trying to secure the backup spot. Truly sucks all the way around.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Dang, was wanting to see a lot more of Trayveon this season, hope it isn't a season ender. Mellow Gaah
Reply/Quote
They need to call Kareem Hunts agent
Very soon
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dang, was wanting to see a lot more of Trayveon this season, hope it isn't a season ender. Mellow Gaah

I had high hopes for him too.. He looked amazing in the limited touches he got..
Reply/Quote
Per Ian Rappaport:

RB Trayveon Williams, who was carted off at practice after suffering an injury during ball security drills, is believed to have suffered a mild ankle sprain, source said. He’ll likely miss a couple of weeks, assuming tests confirm the initial diagnosis.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:47 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Per Ian Rappaport:

RB Trayveon Williams, who was carted off at practice after suffering an injury during ball security drills, is believed to have suffered a mild ankle sprain, source said. He’ll likely miss a couple of weeks, assuming tests confirm the initial diagnosis.

Great news
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well doesn’t hurt the speeding up process for Chase. May not be all bad. Should speed up his process
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:46 PM)impactplaya Wrote: They need to call Kareem Hunts agent
Very soon

I thought of Hunt soon. I'm wondering if we keep 4 backs with the uncertainty behind Mixon. I'm still an Evans fan and I think he could serve a valuable role if needed.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great news

Really great!

I was hoping he could finally break into the regular lineup. We all know Mixon sucks bad at blocking so was hoping Williams could see some action as 3rd down back. He's not bad at catching the ball either.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he didn’t even leave the field. Good sign.

UDFA DT was carted off. Sounds like he had it worse if the two.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 08:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: Sounds like he didn’t even leave the field. Good sign.

UDFA DT was carted off. Sounds like he had it worse if the two.

Thats too bad.  I was hoping Maxwell was going to show out in training camp.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think Williams is underrated.He made some good plays last season with what little action he had.Hope he’s OK so he’ll finally at least have a chance to cash in.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:47 PM)Tony Wrote: I had high hopes for him too.. He looked amazing in the limited touches he got..

I wouldn't say amazing, but he sure looked good and averaged over 5 yards per carry, shows effort in pass pro and has good hands.

(08-01-2023, 10:02 PM)pally Wrote:

Great news. Thanks Pally. Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 05:47 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Per Ian Rappaport:

Good to hear! Kid was a beast at A&M. Love to see him get a chance to showcase his talent. 
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2023, 12:16 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Good to hear! Kid was a beast at A&M. Love to see him get a chance to showcase his talent. 

We've all been pulling for this guy to break through and make an impact in games for over 3 years now.  Like the old saying goes, the best ability is availability, this poor fellow has been plagued by injuries from the start.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 10:02 PM)pally Wrote:

I don't thank anyone was panicking. Hard to say how much value a perpetual PS guy will have this year.
Reply/Quote