Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried to email Zack Taylor
So, I was trying to figure out Zacks email address by googling Bengals business cards. I stumbled on an autographed business card of Mike Zimmers. The email address was **************. I sent him a one sentence letter of encouragement and sent. Well, unfortunately, it came back from an nfl server as undeliverable.

Kinda sucks. Would love to figure it out and get that msg sent because I know he’s probably getting a lot of heat from the outside.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, I was trying to figure out Zacks email address by googling Bengals business cards. I stumbled on an autographed business card of Mike Zimmers. The email address was ***************. I sent him a one sentence letter of encouragement and sent. Well, unfortunately, it came back from an nfl server as undeliverable.

Kinda sucks. Would love to figure it out and get that msg sent because I know he’s probably getting a lot of heat from the outside.

that's a bit creepy 

[Image: KnobbyColorlessJabiru-small.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 08:57 PM)Okeana Wrote: that's a bit creepy 

[Image: KnobbyColorlessJabiru-small.gif]

Really? Didn’t see it as creepy at all. Just encouragement.

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind emailing mike brown but we all know he has no clue what email is.

I just used that same domain to send duke tobin an email, and it looks like it has worked.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, I was trying to figure out Zacks email address by googling Bengals business cards. I stumbled on an autographed business card of Mike Zimmers. The email address was mike.zimmer@bengals.nfl.net. I sent him a one sentence letter of encouragement and sent. Well, unfortunately, it came back from an nfl server as undeliverable.

IN your post you spelled his name Zack.  He spells his name Zac.  Which one did you use in the email?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 09:12 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I wouldn't mind emailing mike brown but we all know he has no clue what email is.

I just used that same domain to send duke tobin an email, and it looks like it has worked.

Someone posted a pic of Mike Browns business card on here about a year or two ago that had his email address on it. I tried to search the archives and failed.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 09:28 PM)pally Wrote: IN your post you spelled his name Zack.  He spells his name Zac.  Which one did you use in the email?

Damnit. I used zack.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 09:12 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I wouldn't mind emailing mike brown but we all know he has no clue what email is.

Just use one of these bad boys.

[Image: th?id=OIP.3oBeUWylvud3LU0zbUajkQAAAA&pid...=198&h=159]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[quote='BengalsRocker' pid='682437' dateline='1550538345']

Just use one of these bad boys.

That's hysterical.  Rocker you threw the trash on Palmers lawn..didn't you!
Reply/Quote
You trying to get him your resume for the DC position?

I'm on to you Harley. But I'll come with you to coach the Dline if you get through.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 10:18 PM)jj22 Wrote: You trying to get him your resume for the DC position?

I'm on to you Harley. But I'll come with you to coach the Dline if you get through.

Ninja ok.

Reply/Quote
If anyone gets replies, please let us know.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 10:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ninja ok.

I'll be the "get back guy". :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 10:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Just use one of these bad boys.

"You ain't seen the last of Ernest T. Bass!!!!"

[Image: Ernest_T._Bass_4f8c2a0610118-1024x615.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 10:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll be the "get back guy". :andy:

I need a beer guy, not a get back guy. Hard to step on the field when your running the defense from a couch on the sideline drinking beer and sending msgs to your comrades on bengalsboard.com saying, "Watch this!"  Cool But I could use an asst. DC who can professionally drink to assist me in some wild, drunken crazy defensive plays that even B.B. wouldn't see coming.

Reply/Quote
Well, I emailed him again and he responded a little over an hour later. Needless to say I wasn't expecting one in return but it will it was very cool of him to respond.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I emailed him again and he responded a little over an hour later. Needless to say I wasn't expecting one in return but it will it was very cool of him to respond.

Did he say, "What up Dog?".... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I need a beer guy, not a get back guy. Hard to step on the field when your running the defense from a couch on the sideline drinking beer and sending msgs to your comrades on bengalsboard.com saying, "Watch this!"  Cool But I could use an asst. DC who can professionally drink to assist me in some wild, drunken crazy defensive plays that even B.B. wouldn't see coming.

Can I put my recliner next to your couch? I'd be yelling, "Hey #77 get your big ass out of my way, I can't see!"  Hilarious  Just call me the assistant to the assistant.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I need a beer guy, not a get back guy. Hard to step on the field when your running the defense from a couch on the sideline drinking beer and sending msgs to your comrades on bengalsboard.com saying, "Watch this!"  Cool But I could use an asst. DC who can professionally drink to assist me in some wild, drunken crazy defensive plays that even B.B. wouldn't see coming.

Then I am your man..... Cheers 

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I emailed him again and he responded a little over an hour later. Needless to say I wasn't expecting one in return but it will it was very cool of him to respond.

Well now.....that is sure refreshing!  Merv would have deleted....lol.  

Reply/Quote