Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried to email Zack Taylor
(02-19-2019, 12:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Can I put my recliner next to your couch? I'd be yelling, "Hey #77 get your big ass out of my way, I can't see!"  Hilarious  Just call me the assistant to the assistant.

Hired

(02-19-2019, 12:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Then I am your man..... Cheers 

Hired!

Damn, I'm pretty good at this. Just hired 2 assistants in less than an hour. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hired

Hired!

Damn, I'm pretty good at this. Just hired 2 assistants in less than an hour. Ninja

I don't funnel beers anymore, but I can knock 'em back with the best of em....make a mean gin & tonic.....and play the hell out of good drinking music LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think we need to pull some of this down so his email isn't just sitting out there for some of these asshats around here to grab.

Mods, do your job and protect the time of our new HC. PLEASE
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, I was trying to figure out Zacks email address by googling Bengals business cards. I stumbled on an autographed business card of Mike Zimmers. The email address was ************. I sent him a one sentence letter of encouragement and sent. Well, unfortunately, it came back from an nfl server as undeliverable.

Kinda sucks. Would love to figure it out and get that msg sent because I know he’s probably getting a lot of heat from the outside.

I'm not an interwebz network expert, but I'm not sure that anything with a "@bengals.nfl.net" ending is going to be an actual email address. Too many dots, I think.

I could be wrong.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think we need to pull some of this down so his email isn't just sitting out there for some of these asshats around here to grab.  

Mods, do your job and protect the time of our new HC.  PLEASE

Two things:

1) see my post above
2) if the email addresses are public info, then they are already out there for everybody and their brother to view
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think we need to pull some of this down so his email isn't just sitting out there for some of these asshats around here to grab.  

Well, TBH, I didn't think it would work but it did after someone noted my mistake. It wasn't that hard to figure out but I did *** the email address because it seemed like the right thing to do since it actually was authentic.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:44 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm not an interwebz network expert, but I'm not sure that anything with a "@bengals.nfl.net" ending is going to be an actual email address. Too many dots, I think.

I could be wrong.

The '@bengals.nfl.net' is public information (as it is with every NFL team) and listed on contact section of their website. It's used for tickets, general inquiries, etc. Anyone with internet and 30 seconds of free time could locate it.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The '@bengals.nfl.net' is public information (as it is with every NFL team) and listed on contact section of their website. It's used for tickets, general inquiries,  etc. Anyone with internet and 30 seconds of free time could locate it.

all good then.  
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 12:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The '@bengals.nfl.net' is public information (as it is with every NFL team) and listed on contact section of their website. It's used for tickets, general inquiries, etc. Anyone with internet and 30 seconds of free time could locate it.

Hey, wait a minute. Or as Gramps would say, “a cotton pickin minute.” Are you implying that I have too much time on my hands? Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 05:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hey, wait a minute. Or as Gramps would say, “a cotton pickin minute.” Are you implying that I have too much time on my hands? Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 05:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I love that commercial and I am a known Geico hater.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 05:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Now I got that song in my head, "Everywhere I go." Not sure that's the title, but its in the commercial.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I need a beer guy, not a get back guy. Hard to step on the field when your running the defense from a couch on the sideline drinking beer and sending msgs to your comrades on bengalsboard.com saying, "Watch this!"  Cool But I could use an asst. DC who can professionally drink to assist me in some wild, drunken crazy defensive plays that even B.B. wouldn't see coming.

We always need a beer guy ain't that the truth Harley?

(02-19-2019, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I emailed him again and he responded a little over an hour later. Needless to say I wasn't expecting one in return but it will it was very cool of him to respond.

Awesome, what did he say?
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 05:38 PM)McC Wrote: I love that commercial and I am a known Geico hater.

I was just going to say, my favorite Geico commercial!
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 05:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hey, wait a minute. Or as Gramps would say, “a cotton pickin minute.” Are you implying that I have too much time on my hands? Hilarious

Wait just a cotton pick'n minute here.. I had nothing to do with this.. Anyway, bengals.nfl.net would be some kind of a subdomain thing as if to say the bengals couldn't spend a little of those billions on their own domain name as in bengals.com? You never know these days.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Harley, if you found my personal email and sent me a message...

I would run for the hills!

Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well, I've been a private investigator for 10 years. I can access personal email addresses, cell phone numbers, dogs names, what they had for breakfast, anything at all with the click of a mouse. Anyone at all.

Of course....using this for my own personal purposes would be straddling the line of professional integrity and could jeopardize my licenses and clearances. Oh well.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote