Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triumph the Dog Roasts PC Liberal Arts Students

Absolutely hysterical and brilliant. The social experiment was pure genius.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
I watched this earlier and was rolling.
Smigel is barely able to contain himself as you can see the snowflakes getting physically upset at his jokes.
(02-09-2016, 11:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I watched this earlier and was rolling.
Smigel is barely able to contain himself as you can see the snowflakes getting physically upset at his jokes.

Oh, several were fighting back laughter, but they were afraid of being ostracized by their peers.
Robert Smigel is a god. That the whole country doesn't know (revere?) his name is criminal.
(02-10-2016, 12:15 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Oh, several were fighting back laughter, but they were afraid of being ostracized by their peers.

It wouldn't have been half is funny if they had fun with it and laughed along. They picked out the right people who made themselves so uncomfortable, and it turned out perfect.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
The redhead with the glasses was seriously pissed for a while. Then at the end, "I said person of color".
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-10-2016, 10:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The redhead with the glasses was seriously pissed for a while.  Then at  the end, "I said person of color".

I wouldn't use redhead, that's probably a microagression.

Stupid progressive crap. These Bernie Sanders voters probably don't know who won the Civil War.

I'm surprised Triumph the dog didn't address the plight of the transSpecies...those that identify with another species.

Here's a poor student being discriminated against because he identifies as a penguin.

(02-10-2016, 11:05 AM)Vlad Wrote: I wouldn't use redhead, that's probably a microagression.

Stupid liberal crap. I'm surprised the dog didn't address the plight of the transSpecies...those that identify with another species.

Here's a poor guy being discriminated against because he identifies as a penguin.

True.  A microaggression here and a microaggression there and before you know it, you have a macroaggression.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-10-2016, 11:05 AM)Vlad Wrote: I wouldn't use redhead, that's probably a microagression.

Stupid liberal crap. These Bernie Sanders voters probably don't know who won the Civil War.

I'm surprised Triumph the dog didn't address the plight of the transSpecies...those that identify with another species.

Here's a poor student being discriminated against because he identifies as a penguin.

I made it 5 minutes.  Is he aware that penguins don't have the rights he keeps referring to?  

(02-10-2016, 11:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I made it 5 minutes.  Is he aware that penguins don't have the rights he keeps referring to?  

Uh yeah. That was intended as a joke.
(02-10-2016, 12:08 PM)Vlad Wrote: Uh yeah. That was intended as a joke.

Wait the video itself was a joke?  I knew you weren't serious about it.  I'm just wondering if people who identify with a different species are aware that those species don't have the rights of humans.

(02-10-2016, 12:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wait the video itself was a joke?  I knew you weren't serious about it. 

No, I posted it as a joke in order to mock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who created it was also mocking this identity bs.

Quote:I'm just wondering if people who identify with a different species are aware that those species don't have the rights of humans.

That's just it, they think animals have rights like humans. Ask PETA.
(02-10-2016, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: True.  A microaggression here and a microaggression there and before you know it, you have a macroaggression.

Another way a macroagression emerges in this case is  when you think of redhead you think of unsightly freckles and people with no souls, hence "ginger", a macroaggression.

God the world is ****** up, thank god for progressives and liberal college kids. They'll think of something to replace redhead.
(02-10-2016, 12:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: They'll think of something to replace redhead.

Is "fire-crotch" acceptable ? 
Ninja

Red-headed chicks are hot, freckles and all.
(02-10-2016, 12:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is "fire-crotch" acceptable ? 
Ninja

Red-headed chicks are hot, freckles and all.

Redheads have two levels.
Incredibly hot and what the hell is that....very little room in between
(02-10-2016, 12:19 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Robert Smigel is a god.  That the whole country doesn't know (revere?) his name is criminal.

rep.
(02-10-2016, 12:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: No, I posted it as a joke in order to mock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who created it was also mocking this identity bs.

That's just it, they think animals have rights like humans. Ask PETA.

I would have just said, "OK you are a penguin.  We don't allow animals to roam around our school so either someone picks you up or I'm giving you to the zoo.

PETA always cracks me up.  Humans and animals are the same until it comes to eating other animals.  Then we aren't the same.