Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trouble for UC: Spygate 2.0
(09-29-2022, 11:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So we are back to Zac being a genius?

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:03 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: All this stuff going against Miami makes me feel uneasy. It seems when adversity strikes our opponents we always come out on the losing side. (Not scientific) just a feeling

Well, Miami will certainly have the edge on sympathy. Driven out from Florida early due to the Hurricane. Millions in their state without power. Now a fan recording and posting their walkthrough.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Serious question: could the Bengals get in trouble for adjusting their gameplan based on what was in those videos? (assume its obvious based ont he Bengals seemingly know all the Dolphins plays before they're run)

Phil, that shouldn't be a serious question. It was a walk thru. It's not like they're going to study what they were doing and know what they're going to run and when or even if specific plays are going to be run. 

The Bengals, besides being illegal, aren't going to adjust anything based on what the Dolphins did yesterday. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:18 AM)PhilHos Wrote: ThumbsUp

Not at all. 
Reply/Quote
As a Leeds United fan I have never heard of a team spying on another team’s training session….honest.

If the dolphins want to practice in full view of students then it’s bound to end up on social media, of course the Bengals will have seen it and hopefully it’s used in our game plan.
Reply/Quote
This was just some UC student recording what was openly visible from basically the entire UC campus (since the stadium sits directly between many of the dorms and dining hall and the main campus, many students walk through the stadium on a daily basis) and then immediately posting it to twitter.

It has nothing to do with the Bengals or the NFL and it certainly isn't on the level of Spygate. We'll be fine.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote:

Le them look into it. Unless the Bengals sent that person to film it, there's no way they are culpable. And if the Bengals HAD sent that person, no way it would have wound up on social media.
Reply/Quote
My prediction for the game day thread.. SOMEBODY WILL blame any bad snap on Zac for not studying the video in detail.. 
Just in case I've prepared a short video presentation with Annette Funicello to help you out. 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nothing to see here IMO.

Watch the previous 3 games and be prepared for anything. Play high low to keep the speed from burning us deep.

Same way we played Tyreek in the AFC Championship. Just have to do it with both him and Waddle in this game.

Hilton was talking about this, Bates, Bell, Awuzie and even Apple should be well prepared for this game.

More so than any other Secondary they know how to play these types of WR's.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:12 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe the Dolphins did it on purpose knowing they'd be seen.  This is some CIA level double agent shit.

[Image: 5e24efc59a49126e2985d159a8f61d56.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The "investigation" should end with this

Reply/Quote
Media strikes again... They will make this a scandal.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/report-nfl-security-investigates-whether-someone-filmed-dolphins-practice-on-wednesday/

"someone" sounds far more scandalous then a UC student.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 03:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Media strikes again... They will make this a scandal.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/report-nfl-security-investigates-whether-someone-filmed-dolphins-practice-on-wednesday/

"someone" sounds far more scandalous then a UC student.

Florio loves making up his own narrative

Reply/Quote
Obviously the biggest crime of the past 100 years..some guy with a cell phone!   Shocked Hey! I have a cell phone. Should I make plans to flee the country?  I hear Russia is looking for anyone with a pulse..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:31 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Bengals can't be held responsible from Miami negligence. This sounds like a random person anyways... I highly doubt any of these videos made it to Zac Taylor desk.

If Taylor didn’t watch these videos he’s an idiot……

I’m sorry

It’s not his fault the Dolphins practiced at Nippert stadium. To me that’s stupid. Go to Central State University or Akron or somewhere where 99% of the ppl there aren’t Bengals fans.

This is damn near negligence on the Dolphins part
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And if it was your practice being filmed, you would all feel the same?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:25 PM)Alice Wrote: And if it was your practice being filmed, you would all feel the same?

Yes.

Stupidity/ignorance isn't only reserved for opposing teams.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:25 PM)Alice Wrote: And if it was your practice being filmed, you would all feel the same?

Well let's see, if our coach was stupid enough to hold practice in a facility that was open and had hundreds of college students walking through it, and the thought that one of them might take enough interest in an NFL team's practice that they would pull their cellphone out and film it, especially in this day and age where everything gets filmed with a cellphone, including what people eat, then yes, I would feel the same way. Your coach is an idiot. 
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote