Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troy Blackburns Whitworth
Read the article on Andrew Whitworth. Whit is one of the most beloved and popular Bengals in history.

Talk about a lack of class.

How in the world did Troy Blackburn get his position on the Bengals besides being Kate's husband.

This guy has no skills whatsoever. He got lucky and hit the jackpot by sweet talking Katie Brown.

Come to think about it. Troy Blackburn is like Kevin Federline. Fedeine had no talent and just took money from Britney Spears.

Troy Needs to get a real job. Besides using his wife to get a job on the Bengals by Nepotism
Two years

Move on
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(03-03-2019, 10:52 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Read the article on Andrew Whitworth. Whit is one of the most beloved and popular Bengals in history.

How in the world did Troy Blackburn get his position on the Bengals besides being Kate's husband.

This guy has no skills whatsoever. He got lucky and hit the jackpot by sweet talking Katie Brown.

Come to think about it. Troy Blackburn is like Kevin Federline. Fedeine had no talent and just took money from Britney Spears.

Troy Needs to get a real job. Besides using his wife to get a job on the Bengals by Nepotism

Have you seen Katie? Troy is earning that job!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(03-03-2019, 11:07 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Two years

Move on

Letting him go was one thing, but doing so in such a tactless manner?  My word!  People like Whit have to produce, people like Troy reap the majority of the benefits.  You'd think that he'd be grateful for having an employee like Whit for all those years.  It's as if his emotional intelligence is extremely low or something.
LOL we'll be ****** even after Mike croaks. The Browns/Blackburns are pathetic.
K-Fed y'all...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(03-03-2019, 10:52 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Read the article on Andrew Whitworth. Whit is one of the most beloved and popular Bengals in history.

Already a thread about it.  You couldn't get your ***** on in it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

So that's about... 51 hours late on that reporting there.

Great job.

Seriously mods, get rid of him; until this guy composes a post that isn't blatant trolling, he's adding nothing constructive to this community.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(03-04-2019, 01:03 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Letting him go was one thing, but doing so in such a tactless manner?  My word!  People like Whit have to produce, people like Troy reap the majority of the benefits.  You'd think that he'd be grateful for having an employee like Whit for all those years.  It's as if his emotional intelligence is extremely low or something.

You don't think telling a player that you don't value him at that value and we had a good run via text message is tactful???
The Whits still crying.

They came out on top. They are the one's looking more and more classless for not moving on by now.

They should recognize how well it worked out for them. Look at the Bengals who are bottom feeders in the division now (and fans/media has long acknowledged the team has never recovered from the blunder) and take the high road with their millions, playoff wins, and Superbowl appearance.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(03-04-2019, 11:47 AM)jj22 Wrote: The Whits still crying.

They came out on top. They are the one's looking more and more classless for not moving on by now.

They should recognize how well it worked out for them. Look at the Bengals who are bottom feeders in the division now (and fans/media has long acknowledged the team has never recovered from the blunder) and take the high road with their millions, playoff wins, and Superbowl appearance.

I think the do recognize how well it worked out for them. I think they REALLY wanted to stay here, and you have to admit...getting a text message saying the things it did isn't how most organizations would handle things.
To be fair, Pistons, that was the text sent to his AGENT, not, "receiving a text message saying you'll be dumped."

We don't know the prior give and take that went on there.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(03-04-2019, 01:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: To be fair, Pistons, that was the text sent to his AGENT, not, "receiving a text message saying you'll be dumped."

We don't know the prior give and take that went on there.

Indeed. It was to his agent who then showed it to Whit.