Trubisky to Steelers
2 year deal. Guess they found their new starter! Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess he'll be handing off a lot to Harris.

I like this signing for the Bengals defense. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Lol great pick up by them. Hope they pay him $20 mil a year or something crazy too!
Reply/Quote
I hope he sucks for them, but I think it's a decent signing.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 02:30 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I hope he sucks for them, but I think it's a decent signing.

If anything, it's a stopgap so they don't have to get a QB in this arguably bad QB class.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 02:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If anything, it's a stopgap so they don't have to get a QB in this arguably bad QB class.

If they do take one he is a veteran that can be a mentor or allow the said QB sit a year. Also is insurance if the QB they like isn't there.

As divison rival fans we laugh but it's a smart move by the Steelers. It's only a bad one if he's a long term solution.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 02:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: 2 year deal. Guess they found their new starter! Smirk

I’m sure they will still draft a QB (Guessing the athletic kid from Liberty) but this made me literally LOL.

They are on an excellent path to suck ass for 20
Years. Can’t wait:)
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I’m sure they will still draft a QB (Guessing the athletic kid from Liberty) but this made me literally LOL.

They are on an excellent path to suck ass for 20
Years.  Can’t wait:)

I do think Trubisky isn't TERRIBLE, but he's not been more than average while in CHI.
Perhaps it was CHI though.

Trubisky I think would be QB3 or QB4 in the division, only MAYBE better than Mayfield.
However, if CLE does end up landing Watson, Trubisky is 100% the worst QB in the division.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Trubisky is just a bridge QB until they figure out what's next. I'm sure they know it's gonna take them a minute to get back in the mix.
Reply/Quote
Last year was another sobering reminder to never count this team out. They still made the playoffs despite having Big Ben's bloated corpse under center. As funny as it sounds on paper, Trubisky is a clear upgrade at QB.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 02:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Trubisky is just a bridge QB until they figure out what's next. I'm sure they know it's gonna take them a minute to get back in the mix.

It's not a horrific bridge move.  

But that minute might be shorter than people expect.  Unless they're saddled with some major contracts that will keep them pinned down for years, I can't see them struggling for more than about 3 years.  
Reply/Quote
It is a good signing for the Steelers. With them, he might be better than he was with the Bears. The Bears seem to have dyslexia when it comes to developing quarterbacks. They have never had a superstar quarterback.
Reply/Quote
Steelers do have a running back, so maybe the offense won't have to rely on his arm or decision-making.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Steeler fans must be impressed. Mellow LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote