Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truck Gets Married and Goes on His Honeymoon...
Congrats, hope you both have a long happy life together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 04:39 PM)Griever Wrote: im glad i wasnt the only one that thought that

Damn Stooler fans

Wink

(10-04-2018, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems like only yesterday young Truck joined the Mothership asking what he should use for an avatar. Congrats and welcome the wife to our family.

lol yup! Don't remember my first avatar, but I did have my wonderful sigs by Cin and then the fsjal Haggar avatar, followed by the Duke Nukem avatar done over (I think) the Superman template, until I just settled on Alex Kidd (who is now my avatar for every messageboard).

Many thanks, bfine! And she already knows a few of you guys, with how much I talk about you :p

(10-04-2018, 08:14 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Congrats Truck and many well wishes!

I remember you posting pictures with her from a while back.

So great to see you guys still together and on your way to the next chapter. ThumbsUp

Many thanks, BR! Big Grin

Mhm, we're built for each other, thus we will never break apart Wink.

Hope our next chapter goes well! :)

(10-04-2018, 09:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Congratulations my friend!

Many thanks, JFK! Big Grin

(10-05-2018, 11:55 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Congrats, truck! You've got a beautiful wife! Any little ones?

Many thanks, HH! Big Grin

None yet, but we're planning to in 2 or 3 years; I'm 29 now and I didn't want to have my first child in my 30s, but now since its inevitable, I am content with waiting until we are 100% ready.

Though funds will ALWAYS be an issue, we're hoping for 2 boys and 2 girls; names already picked out too Wink

(10-05-2018, 02:02 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Congrats, hope you both have a long happy life together.

Many thanks, 'tooth! Big Grin

I hope so too Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe you are all congratulating a guy for getting married in Italy DURING FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

Did you all miss the part where he said he was not able to watch 2 Bengal games?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't believe you are all congratulating a guy for getting married in Italy DURING FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

Did you all miss the part where he said he was not able to watch 2 Bengal games?!?!?!

Don't worry; I watched them on Monday Wink

The Panthers game sucked, especially since Newton is a boasting POS.

THe Atlanta game had my heart in my throat lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote