Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Truly dark day in Terrible Town
(01-22-2019, 03:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't think any prognostication further out than two or three years is reliable in today's NFL.  Cases in point: the Browns went from zero wins last year to hair's breadth away from a winning record this year.  The Bears went from 5-11 to 12-4 (double doink notwithstanding).  And after making it to the AFC Championship last year, wasn't this supposed to be the Jaguar's year?

Bill Cowher used to say that there is a fine line between winning and losing in this league, and I think that's absolutely true.

I agree.  Year after year, the loser of the Super Bowl has NOT lived up to expectations the following year.  Its all about living in the "now". 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 03:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I agree.  Year after year, the loser of the Super Bowl has NOT lived up to expectations the following year.  Its all about living in the "now". 

I just think that the way the league is set up, it's nearly impossible to predict the success of any given team within a window of more than a few years.  Unless, unfortunately, that team is the Patriots …   Pissed
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown dyed his mustache blonde. Congratulations, you have Ochocuatro.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 03:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I agree.  Year after year, the loser of the Super Bowl has NOT lived up to expectations the following year.  Its all about living in the "now". 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 10:58 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Antonio Brown dyed his mustache blonde. Congratulations, you have Ochocuatro.

Um, no he didn’t. Let me explain.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 02:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

[Image: quote-if-the-cops-didn-t-see-it-i-didn-t...1-0140.jpg]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 02:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Eh no big deal. It was just Antonio being Antonio. They were playing touch football with a bunch of friends and she didn't throw him the ball. He got a little irritated, that's all.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 03:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Popcorn

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote