Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI: Indictments for Clinton Foundation likely coming
Very disappointing. Baier was one of the best, and few good, ones out there.

On the bright side....a Trump victory is bad for Fox, and has been...so this must mean he's not going to win and Fox is just pandering to make it look like they support Trump (which clearly they never have, except for that dbag idiot Hannity).
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-05-2016, 12:18 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Matt Crimson and the Trumpets are too busy with the fact that Hillary and her crew are all satanists and it wasn't really Obama that was the Antichrist so they probably never saw the redaction. It was in the News it was true. Can't change the facts now. Move along to the next horrible thing Hillary does.

Sources are saying she decapitates puppies and kittens every night before feeding them to her hybrid demon-pig-snake monster that is living under the White House... This is just crazy folks. Idk how anyone could vote for her.

I didn't post this article because I believed it. 
(11-04-2016, 03:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Back then journalists would wait until information could be verified and would carefully word their language so their statements were accurate before publishing it. I mean, a lot still do, but definitely not all.

My bad. Wrong thread.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-05-2016, 12:18 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sources are saying she decapitates puppies and kittens every night before feeding them to her hybrid demon-pig-snake monster that is living under the White House... This is just crazy folks. Idk how anyone could vote for her.

That is just BS, Nati, and the kind of thing drives decent journalists crazy.

The snake is not a demon. It is just a very big, well fed anaconda. 

And she doesn't decapitate the puppies and kittens herself. Huma does it. So there is no blood on Hillary's hands.

The Trumpsters will believe what they want to believe, but the rest of us need to get our facts straight.
(11-05-2016, 10:17 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I didn't post this article because I believed it. 

Bret Baier is a total piece of shit.

But at least he is man enough to take responsibility for what heputs out there.

More than i can say for you, Matt.
It appears that not all the emails that Hillary sent to Chelsea were about Yoga. Hell, I know if I emailed my daughter classified materials I'd be looking for a new job at a minimum and disqualified from all that required a security clearance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/hillary-clinton-sent-chelsea-email-material-later-classified/

Apparently, the emails were sent in 2009 and classified in 2015.

Update:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/hillary-deleted-email-showing-she-forwarded-classified-information-to-her-daughter/

According to the Daily Caller, the email was classified as "Confidential" because it contained "foreign government information."  But, no mention the emails were classified six years after being sent.
(11-06-2016, 04:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/hillary-clinton-sent-chelsea-email-material-later-classified/

Apparently, the emails were sent in 2009 and classified in 2015.

Liar!   Typical liberal MSM Breitbart slant in this piece!   Breitbart will do anything to cover for Killawillajabberwockybajillagorillarry!   KILLARY!  SHE KILLS PEOPLE!  SHE RAPED THE DEVIL!!!  AHHHHHRRRGHHHH!  

Did I mention….   KILLARY!  
In a surprise to absolutely nobody: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbis-comey-says-new-clinton-emails-did-not-change-his-position-205329410.html
(11-06-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears that not all the emails that Hillary sent to Chelsea were about Yoga. Hell, I know if I emailed my daughter classified materials I'd be looking for a new job at a minimum and disqualified from all that required a security clearance.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/hillary-clinton-sent-chelsea-email-material-later-classified/

Quote:Friday’s release, four days before Election Day, included 74 emails totaling 285 pages. The FBI provided the emails to the State Department after uncovering them as part of its investigation of Clinton’s email practices.

Many emails are near duplicates of documents the department released after receiving 55,000 pages from Clinton in 2014.

Some reflect minor additions, such as Clinton asking an aide to print out the exchange on paper.

This again?  Two years later?  I think the fact that it found its way to this forum and has found support speaks volumes.
(11-06-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears that not all the emails that Hillary sent to Chelsea were about Yoga. Hell, I know if I emailed my daughter classified materials I'd be looking for a new job at a minimum and disqualified from all that required a security clearance.

No you would not because you would not have done anything wrong.
The email to Chelsea was classified "Confidential" which means it is as classified as my work emails.