Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump’s plan to kick 500,000 poor children off the free school lunch program
(08-01-2019, 08:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not to get to nit picky, but what's the normal amount of hot meals in a day?  We weren't poor and I had cereal for breakfast, sandwich and snacks for lunch and then a cooked dinner.  

One, but the point I was making at that part of my post was that hot meal was only during the school year, hence the need for summer lunch programs. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-01-2019, 10:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: One, but the point I was making at that part of my post was that hot meal was only during the school year, hence the need for summer lunch programs. 

Aaaahhhh
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-01-2019, 10:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: One, but the point I was making at that part of my post was that hot meal was only during the school year, hence the need for summer lunch programs. 

My wife runs of these summer lunch programs.  It is state funded and it is a beyotch with all the paperwork and regulations.  But it is necessary and she loves it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.