Trump 2024 HES BACK

Trump 2028 THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL

Trump 2032 ONCE MORE WITH FEELING

Trump 2036 I SWEAR HE'S NOT DEAD

Baron Trump 2084
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 06:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Baron Trump 2084

Against Hunter’s hologram because that’s what our progeny deserves!!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 06:44 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Against Hunter’s hologram because that’s what our progeny deserves!!

Hunter's hologram laptop VS Baron Trump's hologram pee tape
Reply/Quote
Irrespective of party, I struggle to grasp how stupid one would have to be to claim elections are “rigged” when they are in power, then run in the next election anyway now that they’re not in power. I can’t even comprehend the doublethink required for those two things to co-exist in the mind. For there to be millions of people supporting them on the journey is especially entertaining.
Reply/Quote
If he gets elected I'm going to be an illegal immigrant to Canada, or even Mexico as a last resort.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 07:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If he gets elected I'm going to be an illegal immigrant to Canada, or even Mexico as a last resort.

Celebrity Tweets from 2016.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 07:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Celebrity Tweets from 2016.

Ahh Trump's first term...started with a bunch of nonsense tweets from people making empty threats to leave the country and then ended with a literal riot when he had to leave office.  To think if he wins in 2024 both of those exact same things will happen again.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 08:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ahh Trump's first term...started with a bunch of nonsense tweets from people making empty threats to leave the country and then ended with a literal riot when he had to leave office.  To think if he wins in 2024 both of those exact same things will happen again.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 07:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If he gets elected I'm going to be an illegal immigrant to Canada, or even Mexico as a last resort.

Funny story.

I've actually been an illegal immigrant in Canada before. I ended up getting deported.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:03 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Funny story.

I've actually been an illegal immigrant in Canada before. I ended up getting deported.

Did they apologize aboot having to tell you to get oot and stay oot?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:03 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Funny story.

Xenophobia, SMH. Welcome back. No human is illegal. And if you don’t believe me I’ll just have to tap the sign in the yard again.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Xenophobia, SMH. Welcome back. No human is illegal. And if you don’t believe me I’ll just have to tap the sign in the yard again.

[Image: chrishansen.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [img=250x375]https://media.tenor.com/kVJ_vOe

[Image: customized_in_this_house_we_believe_yard...p?rlvnet=1]

[Image: Eu6qe4zWYAAIbvj.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did they apologize aboot having to tell you to get oot and stay oot?

Surprisingly, no.

Probably because it took them 7 years to figure it out.

Now whenever I go to Canada I get interrogated at the border.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Xenophobia, SMH. Welcome back. No human is illegal. And if you don’t believe me I’ll just have to tap the sign in the yard again.

Well, I'm also black, so I'm pretty sure they not only hate Americans, but black Americans in general. Also Kyrie Irving informed me that black people are the original Jews, so you can throw anti-semetism in there too.

If it wasn't for Donald Trump I'd still be eating poutine and drinking milk from plastic bags (thats a real thing that I still think is weird as hell). Dude needs to be impeached.
Reply/Quote
I like how a guy who is under investigation for a billion things got his biggest pop from the crowd by suggesting speedy trials and same day executions.
Reply/Quote
Random thought I had this morning, how funny is it going to be when Trump starts running his "rigged election" playbook during the primaries?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 12:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: Random thought I had this morning, how funny is it going to be when Trump starts running his "rigged election" playbook during the primaries?

He did that in the 2016 primaries.  Trump is 100% going to claim Ripoff RINO Ron DeShortass can only beat him by cheating.  
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 12:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He did that in the 2016 primaries.  Trump is 100% going to claim Ripoff RINO Ron DeShortass can only beat him by cheating.  

Right but it went relatively unnoticed but now post 2020 it could be really interesting.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 01:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: Right but it went relatively unnoticed but now post 2020 it could be really interesting.

Maybe. Trump trumpeted about Kari Lake's win being stolen and there are like 5 people protesting it. 

I know it'll be bigger when Trump says it about himself but I can also see the enthusiasm dying out after years of the same thing.  It's like bills fans watching that 4th super bowl in a row. 

No it's more like Ringo Starrs solo career.  With each album the initially high enthusiasm dwindled.  I'd compare Kari Lake to Ringo the 4th, but there is some charm to a drunk Ringo singing disco.
Reply/Quote