Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Associated Kid Diddlers Making News
Former member of Trumps evangelical advisory board had to quit his job as a senior pastor at the megachurch he founded because of sexual misconduct with a minor.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/18/us/robert-morris-gateway-church-sexual-abuse-allegations-resignation/index.html

“A Dallas-area megachurch accepted the resignation of senior pastor Robert Morris on Tuesday after allegations of a past inappropriate relationship with a 12-year-old surfaced last week.”

And one of the most disruptive and worthless politicians our country has to offer just had his congressional ethics investigation expanded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-gaetz-allegations-sexual-misconduct-improper-gifts-probed-house-ethics-committee

"Based on its review to date, the Committee has determined that certain of the allegations merit continued review. During the course of its investigation, the Committee has also identified additional allegations that merit review," the committee said.

House investigators are delving further into accusations Gaetz "engaged in sexual misconduct and illicit drug use, accepted improper gifts, dispensed special privileges and favors to individuals with whom he had a personal relationship, and sought to obstruct government investigations of his conduct."

But guess who loves him?
https://youtu.be/BUX5FGBdtFA?si=kASdDhJOsF6IlvSX

Now can we expect any opinions to change for the MAGA folks who easily overlook Trumps roughly two decades of friendship with the monster Epstein? Of course not. Pass the orange Kool-Aid.
Reply/Quote
Nothing to do with pedophiles...

But, in other "Trump sure does associate with a lot of scumbags news".  

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/03/trump-media-auditor-charged-by-sec-with-massive-fraud-permanently-barred-from-public-company-audits.html

"The auditing firm for Trump Media and the auditor’s owner were charged with “massive fraud” by the Securities and Exchange Commission for work that affected more than 1,500 SEC filings, the federal regulator announced."

"The agency, calling BF Borgers a “sham audit mill,” said the company and its owner “deliberately systematically failed to conduct” audits and quarterly reviews incorporated in more than 1,500 SEC filings from January 2021 through June 2023 in accordance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards."

Wow. Super surprising. The "honest genius" businessman just happened upon a shady character accountant in his quest to get his "super successful" social media stock listed on the stock market where he looks set to swindle billions.
Reply/Quote
So, with Biden being catholic, do we hold him responsible for the past of the priesthood and their molestations?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 09:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, with Biden being catholic, do we hold him responsible for the past of the priesthood and their molestations?

I'm a little judgy on anyone when they say they believe in fairy tales. But I can usually get over it.

I mainly take issue with religion when they are trying to impose their beliefs on me or some aspect of the everyday American life. But I hate to see the stories about powerful religious leaders who turn out to be scum.

As far as I know a lot of right wing Catholics have shunned Biden for his beliefs about freedom and letting people have bodily autonomy and be themselves.

Now if Biden had a pedophile pastor advising him? And he was going around acting like he was chosen by God and getting persecuted like Jesus and was really pushing the christian nationalist agenda selling Bibles and shit? I'd be pissed.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 10:11 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm a little judgy on anyone when they say they believe in fairy tales. But I can usually get over it.

I mainly take issue with religion when they are trying to impose their beliefs on me or some aspect of the everyday American life. But I hate to see the stories about powerful religious leaders who turn out to be scum.

As far as I know a lot of right wing Catholics have shunned Biden for his beliefs about freedom and letting people have bodily autonomy and be themselves.

Now if Biden had a pedophile pastor advising him? And he was going around acting like he was chosen by God and getting persecuted like Jesus and was really pushing the christian nationalist agenda selling Bibles and shit?  I'd be pissed.

Wow. More guilty by association. Just going to leave this here.

[Image: main-qimg-0aa37aab37e1db70d98f2727e1496f61-lq]

[Image: main-qimg-8287a11c5711c28f3f4c19e7cd601e48]
Reply/Quote
Damn never heard of that guy.

"Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, an action he later described as "the greatest mistake I ever made." He served as a United States senator from West Virginia for over 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010."

Holy shit was that guy around awhile.

lol is that why you are trying to say Biden is kkk?

And that first one is looking like a bust.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/photo-biden-with-jeffrey-epstein/
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 10:27 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wow. More guilty by association. Just going to leave this here.

[Image: main-qimg-0aa37aab37e1db70d98f2727e1496f61-lq]

[Image: main-qimg-8287a11c5711c28f3f4c19e7cd601e48]

The Photo with Epstein looks like a big fake. I'm almost better at Photoshop than this. It just shows.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 10:54 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn never heard of that guy.

"Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, an action he later described as "the greatest mistake I ever made." He served as a United States senator from West Virginia for over 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010."

Luckily, Joe has come out and said many racist things in public, so there should be no doubt of what he thinks of different colored people...

[Image: joe-biden-quotes-poor-kids-just-as-talen...C335&ssl=1]

Heck, even his VP called him racist...
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 12:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The Photo with Epstein looks like a big fake. I'm almost better at Photoshop than this. It just shows.

Oh well. Does that negate my point? No, it doesn't. The pic below it is real and you seen how quickly it was defended. 
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 12:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The Photo with Epstein looks like a big fake. I'm almost better at Photoshop than this. It just shows.

[Image: 9745330.jpeg?width=600&fit=bounds]

Let's not forget Askley Biden's diary entries about "probably not appropriate" showers with her father...
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 10:54 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn never heard of that guy.

Actually, Byrd had renounced the KKK long before the picture was taken. 
Whoever created the meme probably knew that, but expected those circulating it not to.

In his memoirs he recalled his Klan membership as the most embarrassing and damaging thing he had 
ever done, distorting his entire life. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-clinton-biden-honor-sen-robert-byrd/
Byrd evolved over the decades, from a segregationist opposed to civil rights legislation, to a liberal hero for his opposition to the Iraq war and a supporter of the rights of gays to serve in the military. And he proudly became a free-spender as chairman of the Appropriations Committee. It took him just two years to reach his goal of bringing more than $1 billion in federal funds back to West Virginia. The money went to build highways, bridges, buildings and other facilities.

First published on July 2, 2010 / 2:01 PM EDT
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 12:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh well. Does that negate my point? No, it doesn't. The pic below it is real and you seen how quickly it was defended. 

Sure if you want to call it defending it. Just pointing out a fact. That the guy was a senator for 51 years.

Biden was a senator for 36 years. There is only 100 of them.

Biden also shook trumps hand one time. That would have been the better photo to indicate the exact moment he became a kkk member.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 12:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh well. Does that negate my point? No, it doesn't. The pic below it is real and you seen how quickly it was defended. 

So that implies that both your nominees are racists ? 

Not a surprise tbh, it's systemic.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 01:52 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: [Image: 9745330.jpeg?width=600&fit=bounds]

Let's not forget Askley Biden's diary entries about "probably not appropriate" showers with her father...

Isn't that pro-life?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 03:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Biden also shook trumps hand one time. That would have been the better photo to indicate the exact moment he became a kkk member.

[Image: cosby-kids-laughing.gif]
Reply/Quote