Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump-Biden Debates set
(05-18-2024, 05:31 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: You know what the nonsense is, but you just want to argue. You've yet to demonstrate you can see the other side, or have a civil conversation with someone who isn't lock step with the left.

Why would someone waste their time banging their head against the wall when you will just ignore points made or engage in the left's rallying cry of whatabout-ism?

I will pass on conversation, but appreciate the chuckle at your steadfast belief in victory.

[Image: giphy.gif]

No really I don't. Makes it really hard to understand the position of the religious right as an agnostic. I don't pretend to be a religious God fearing person who has to worry about pleasing their God so they don't burnt in hell but I know most of you do. I like the idea of doing the right thing, having a nice society with some moral values, and law and order.

This is a campaign being ran from a courtroom for committing financial crimes while in the process of trying to hide information from us. Meanwhile a bunch of criminals get back on board the Trump team. And you guys want to put them in the white house. Law and order my ass. And if you think trump is God's chosen one you are getting played like a fool.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/05/18/trump-allies-pardoned-convicted-2024/73668990007/

It makes no sense. Many claim to be high and mighty law and order warriors for God. And they are trying to put a team of felons in the white house.
You are afraid to even try to explain why we should accept these flaws. And I don't blame you.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 05:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No really I don't. Makes it really hard to understand the position of the religious right as an agnostic. I don't pretend to be a religious God fearing person who has to worry about pleasing their God so they don't burnt in hell but I know most of you do. I like the idea of doing the right thing, having a nice society with some moral values, and law and order.

This is a campaign being ran from a courtroom for committing financial crimes while in the process of trying to hide information from us. Meanwhile a bunch of criminals get back on board the Trump team. And you guys want to put them in the white house. Law and order my ass. And if you think trump is God's chosen one you are getting played like a fool.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/05/18/trump-allies-pardoned-convicted-2024/73668990007/

It makes no sense. Many claim to be high and mighty law and order warriors for God. And they are trying to put a team of felons in the white house.
You are afraid to even try to explain why we should accept these flaws. And I don't blame you.

Another swing and miss.

I am an atheist, and you continue to display why responding to you is a waste of time.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 05:31 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: You know what the nonsense is

Well, I for one don't know what the nonsense is. Here's the post in question:

(05-16-2024, 07:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I expect Trump to open up and be honest.

Yes I broke my vows and cheated on my first wife.
Yes I broke my vows and cheated on my second wife.
Yes I broke my vows and cheated on my third wife.
Yes I ran a fraudulent charity.
Yes I ran a fraudulent business.
Yes I stole top secret documents and lied about it.
Yes I broke the oath I took to defend and protect the Constitution when I attempted to steal an election. 
Yes I said I loved the poorly educated. The fact I’m standing here and you all already knew all the things I just said is my why.

Yes you should believe every word I say, trust me with your greatest secrets, and give me 100% loyalty. Because… GOP logic

Trump demonstrably did all of those things and makes this kind of demands. One can argue the post's apparently sarcastic tone (though I honestly don't, all that bewilders me too), but nothing here is untrue or tin foil hat territory. Where's the nonsense?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 05:53 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Another swing and miss.

I am an atheist, and you continue to display why responding to you is a waste of time.

So you deny god/s existence and willfully ignore criminality/character flaws. Definitely makes more sense for a Trump supporter to be that way. Thanks for clearing it up.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 06:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So you deny god/s existence and willfully ignore criminality. Definitely makes more sense for a Trump supporter to be that way. Thanks for clearing it up.

You've been wrong about everything assumption about me so far, so why stop now?

If you check the books, I only support Trump because Biden is the other option. Many republicans and a few democrats I would have preferred for the job as POTUS.

I admit Trump is likely guilty of a lot of stuff, has a mercurial affect on people, and is way too much PT Barnum for the general public, which social media amplifies. He likely cheated a ton in his married life, and profited off the Trump name. I think we agree on many things DJT as far as there being smoke or questionable coincidences in his favor. I think two of the top five worst candidates are what we got stuck with to vote for.

It is what it is.

Best of luck. Please stop guessing at what I think, l believe, or what side I am on. Just ask man. I got nothing to hide. I work in public health, we're not exactly the alt right over here! When you make assumptions about the other side, it does not lead to productive discussion, hence why I sided with the meme's and gif's. 

Hopefully more productive conversations are to come in the future.

I apologize for the trolling with the meme's and gif's, but it is something that brings me a bit of humor and I will likely do in the future.

Even though I refer to Donald Trump as DJT, I will never refer to Joe Biden and JB, because there is only one!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 06:19 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: You've been wrong about everything assumption about me so far, so why stop now?

If you check the books, I only support Trump because Biden is the other option. Many republicans and a few democrats I would have preferred for the job as POTUS.

I admit Trump is likely guilty of a lot of stuff, has a mercurial affect on people, and is way too much PT Barnum for the general public, which social media amplifies. He likely cheated a ton in his married life, and profited off the Trump name. I think we agree on many things DJT as far as there being smoke or questionable coincidences in his favor. I think two of the top five worst candidates are what we got stuck with to vote for.

As I've said before, my viewpoint as someone who would also like to see a lot of people who aren't Biden or Trump be president is that you should vote for Biden because giving Trump a second presidency has a non-zero chance of leading to us not being able to elect one of those scores of other better candidates in 2028.

I ain't wild about Biden, but I know that he's going to leave office after his second term.  Too many people like the idea of this country being handed to Trump and/or his family for my liking.  As I said, there is a non zero chance the USA crawling back to Trump leads to Trump pulling a Putin and sticking around once he's in.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 10:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As I've said before, my viewpoint as someone who would also like to see a lot of people who aren't Biden or Trump be president is that you should vote for Biden because giving Trump a second presidency has a non-zero chance of leading to us not being able to elect one of those scores of other better candidates in 2028.

I ain't wild about Biden, but I know that he's going to leave office after his second term.  Too many people like the idea of this country being handed to Trump and/or his family for my liking.  As I said, there is a non zero chance the USA crawling back to Trump leads to Trump pulling a Putin and sticking around once he's in.

That hyperbole about DJT not leaving office is silly. The left wing media is hammering that idea and I have no idea why people are running with it.

It is like the cries of insurrection against DJT, but they will never put him on trial to settle it. They prefer to slap on the label and would never risk taking it to trial, because if he were found innocent, they couldn't use that label anymore. The left enjoys labeling, just ask the "unindicted coconspirators."

Regardless of who wins, the country will survive and people will be calling the 2028 election the most important in the nations history.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 08:08 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: That hyperbole about DJT not leaving office is silly. The left wing media is hammering that idea and I have no idea why people are running with it.

It is like the cries of insurrection against DJT, but they will never put him on trial to settle it. They prefer to slap on the label and would never risk taking it to trial, because if he were found innocent, they couldn't use that label anymore. The left enjoys labeling, just ask the "unindicted coconspirators."

Regardless of who wins, the country will survive and people will be calling the 2028 election the most important in the nations history.

He left us guessing up until he actually boarded the plane whether he would leave office the last time. Even then he was too much of a coward to face Joe Biden’s inauguration that day, signaling to his supporters that what was happening was illegitimate. Just imagine how much different the last four years would have gone if he had just accepted his loss

And he is being charged in his known part of Jan 6th and that’s his illegal electors scheme. Every person presumed to be on his VP short had told the world they would have gone along with the scheme. In a 2nd term he wants to dismantle the civil service system replacing them with political stooges. He wants to hyper politicalize the DOJ to go after his perceived enemies. He is going to separate our relations with democracies around the world. He is going to build concentration camps for “illegalsl”. He wants to curtail civil liberties and put Christianity into government.he wants to dismantle public education and free thinking. If you don’t support him 100% you are an enemy who must be destroyed. We know this because he has told us all of this. Or don’t you listen to what he actually says. We saw glimpses of all of this in his 1st Term. I am terrified of the damage to this country that he and his merry men will bring if elected again.

Call it hyperbole all you want. But pay attention because electing people like Trump and his yes men is how democracy is lost. Tgeir goal is claiming and keeping power. Pay attention to history

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 08:34 AM)pally Wrote: He left us guessing up until he actually bordered the plane whether he would leave office the last time.  Even then he was too much of a coward to face Joe Biden’s inauguration that day, signaling to his supporters that what was happening was illegitimate.  Just imagine how much different the last four years would have gone if he had just accepted his loss

And he is being charged in his known part of Jan 6th and that’s his illegal electors scheme.  Every person presumed to be on his VP short had told the world they would have gone along with the scheme.  In a 2nd term he wants to dismantle the civil service system replacing them with political stooges.  He wants to hyper politicalize the DOJ to go after his perceived enemies.  He is going to separate our relations with democracies around the world.  He is going to build concentration camps for “illegalsl”.  He wants to curtail civil liberties and put Christianity into government.he wants to dismantle public education and free thinking. If you don’t support him 100% you are an enemy who must be destroyed. We know this because he has told us all of this.  Or don’t you listen to what he actually says.  We saw glimpses of all of this in his 1st Term.  I am terrified of the damage to this country that he and his merry men will bring if elected again.

Call it hyperbole all you want.  But pay attention because electing people like Trump and his yes men is how democracy is lost.  Tgeir goal is claiming and keeping power.  Pay attention to history

Left wing media has its hooks deep in you, pally. No one I know seriously thought DTJ was not going to leave office last time, nor do they think he would remain in office beyond his second term, if he wins it. That's the stuff they peddle on The View. Same as anyone thinking the country will lose it's position at the top of the food chain, falling to China as Joe is in their pocket. Deluded.

A lot of the things you are claiming DJT may do are things that were done under Joe Biden. Kids got a lot dumber. A lot of our civil liberties went away during covid, in spite of the science. Crime is skyrocketing. I would address more, but you're so deep in the hyperbolic hand wringing and sky is falling, I could not do it in a polite manner it is so absurd.

Wow. I didn't think anyone took the "end of days" nonsense being pitched seriously. 

If Trump gets elected, the country will survive.

If Biden gets elected, the country will survive.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 08:08 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: That hyperbole about DJT not leaving office is silly. The left wing media is hammering that idea and I have no idea why people are running with it.

You'll have to forgive my sinister motives, but this was the sort of response I was hoping to elicit from you.  The idea that Trump won't leave office isn't just a liberal fear, more importantly it is something that a lot of conservatives want and/or think is necessary to save this country.  A lot of Trump's supporters buy into his assertations that only he can fix things, and when millions of voters are convinced only one man on the planet can save this country from absolute ruin you can't convince me there is a 100% chance he and his supporters are going to say that 4 years is enough to save this country and save it for good.

And I may have you mixed up with someone else, but aren't you the one who said you thought Mitt Romney was the kind of candidate who would unite both sides?  Romney is able to see and point out that Trump is hardly another run of the mill candidate, so if that is you I'm not sure why you'd think a guy who says stuff you dismiss a liberal brain rot would unite voters.

I don't mind disagreeing with you, I just think you and I aren't operating within the same reality here if you think Trump sticking around is merely a liberal fear when the bigger point and threat is that it is a conservative dream.  Whether you love Trump or hate him or think he's the better or worse of two dud candidates, the fact is that "Trump staying for more than 4 years" is something both sides are thinking about with different views on how awesome it would be.

(05-19-2024, 08:55 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Left wing media has its hooks deep in you, pally. No one I know seriously thought DTJ was not going to leave office last time, nor do they think he would remain in office beyond his second term, if he wins it. That's the stuff they peddle on The View.

Again, my view of voters is biased because I no longer live in Chicago or Pittsburgh, but now that I'm in rural PA I can assure you there are people who told me Trump won in 2020 and Biden wasn't going to be president, and I know people who were watching the inauguration "knowing" that Trump was going to show up and have Biden and Harris arrested and announce his second (and maybe then some) term.  I know people who think we need to let Trump fix this country and let him take as long as he needs.  Do I think they represent everyone?  No, but you should have tried talking to them for the past 4 years.  I have a buddy who'd tag you in gladly to see if you could convince his parents Trump isn't the current president.

I also know people who believe Biden represents or serves Satan while Trump was hand-picked by Jesus Christ to save us from liberals who grind up babies and rub their bodies on their faces in order to have eternal youth, including Hillary Clinton, who would prove that doesn't work if you ask me, but I wouldn't even bother trying to change their minds.

(05-19-2024, 08:55 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: If Trump gets elected, the country will survive.

If Biden gets elected, the country will survive.

Right or wrong, a lot of folks won't believe this, but I'd legit be interested to hear how many people who are terrified of a Biden second term you've managed to calm down.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:32 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You'll have to forgive my sinister motives, but this was the sort of response I was hoping to elicit from you.  The idea that Trump won't leave office isn't just a liberal fear, more importantly it is something that a lot of conservatives want and/or think is necessary to save this country.  A lot of Trump's supporters buy into his assertations that only he can fix things, and when millions of voters are convinced only one man on the planet can save this country from absolute ruin you can't convince me there is a 100% chance he and his supporters are going to say that 4 years is enough to save this country and save it for good.

And I may have you mixed up with someone else, but aren't you the one who said you thought Mitt Romney was the kind of candidate who would unite both sides?  Romney is able to see and point out that Trump is hardly another run of the mill candidate, so if that is you I'm not sure why you'd think a guy who says stuff you dismiss a liberal brain rot would unite voters.

I don't mind disagreeing with you, I just think you and I aren't operating within the same reality here if you think Trump sticking around is merely a liberal fear when the bigger point and threat is that it is a conservative dream.  Whether you love Trump or hate him or think he's the better or worse of two dud candidates, the fact is that "Trump staying for more than 4 years" is something both sides are thinking about with different views on how awesome it would be.

Again, my view of voters is biased because I no longer live in Chicago or Pittsburgh, but now that I'm in rural PA I can assure you there are people who told me Trump won in 2020 and Biden wasn't going to be president, and I know people who were watching the inauguration "knowing" that Trump was going to show up and have Biden and Harris arrested and announce his second (and maybe then some) term.  I know people who think we need to let Trump fix this country and let him take as long as he needs.  Do I think they represent everyone?  No, but you should have tried talking to them for the past 4 years.  I have a buddy who'd tag you in gladly to see if you could convince his parents Trump isn't the current president.

I also know people who believe Biden represents or serves Satan while Trump was hand-picked by Jesus Christ to save us from liberals who grind up babies and rub their bodies on their faces in order to have eternal youth, including Hillary Clinton, who would prove that doesn't work if you ask me, but I won't even both trying to change their minds.

Right or wrong, a lot of folks won't believe this, but I'd legit be interested to hear how many people who are terrified of a Biden second term you've managed to calm down.

Again, I have yet to meet any number of serious people who believe DJT would not leave office, if elected to a second term. I work in a big city, and in a building of around 150 people, maybe half a dozen have those kinds of thoughts. Maybe more have them and do not share them, or maybe less and some are trolling our co-workers.

I live in a rural area of Ohio. I cannot believe we are simply more sensible. I believe what you are saying about some believing DJT won and being batscat crazy in other regards. We see the same crazy on the left, in similar percentages. It has always been that way, and always will be that way.

I get a lot of people will not agree, but I can only control my three foot world To those who insist DJT will end the world, merge with Russia, or whatever other hand wringing nonsense they got

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:55 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Again, I have yet to meet any number of serious people who believe DJT would not leave office, if elected to a second term. I work in a big city, and in a building of around 150 people, maybe half a dozen have those kinds of thoughts. Maybe more have them and do not share them, or maybe less and some are trolling our co-workers.

I live in a rural area of Ohio. I cannot believe we are simply more sensible. I believe what you are saying about some believing DJT won and being batscat crazy in other regards. We see the same crazy on the left, in similar percentages. It has always been that way, and always will be that way.

I get a lot of people will not agree, but I can only control my three foot world To those who insist DJT will end the world, merge with Russia, or whatever other hand wringing nonsense they got

Over 12% of people...just in your building...believe that DJT wouldn't leave office.

About 30% of voters still fall into the "Trump or Die" category.  

Nearly 50% of all voters voted for him in 2020.

It's trending the right way, IMHO.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:55 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Again, I have yet to meet any number of serious people who believe DJT would not leave office, if elected to a second term. I work in a big city, and in a building of around 150 people, maybe half a dozen have those kinds of thoughts. Maybe more have them and do not share them, or maybe less and some are trolling our co-workers.

We didn't get to this point overnight. Trump wasn't saying this stuff prior to the 2016 election, and I say that as someone who voted for Gary Johnson and when Trump won didn't particularly care that he did.  Maybe I've just turned into a petrified liberal idiot since then, or maybe I've gradually seen Trump inch his way closer to and closer to enough people being OK with him breaking some bigger and bigger rules for the good of the country.  2020 showed that the GOP isn't moving on from Trump when normal candidates get dropped, and Trump isn't going to scale back his rhetoric.

But as you've pointed out a lot of voters on both sides are batshit crazy, but the underlying thing is that they are both crazy for different reasons about Trump being around for more than his 1 normally precedented term.

Again, maybe you are right and everyone is more sensible than I think they are but I'm not sold on it.  I'd have less concern over this if Trump didn't just so happen to overtake the political party that can win elections and get stuff passed that doesn't need to reflect the will of the populace.  I think Trump can easily convince enough people that letting him walk after 4 years and risking letting another country-killing democrat cheat his way into office would be suicide and rules are great, but they need to be broken for the common good.

Hell, "breaks the rules for the right reasons and our benefit" is pretty much the Trump defense over the past 9 years in a nutshell.  Again, Putin got elected to another "regular term" after being out of office and he stuck around "for the good of the country" so I'm just not convinced we are immune to such things here.  It's American exceptionalism that makes us think only crappy countries full of idiots fall for this stuff, and pride goeth before the fall and all that jazz.

Trump's convinced a lot of people that our elections are rigged to install America-hating democrats, and when you can convince people of that it's pretty easy to convince them that you need to stick around until things are at least fair again.  He's got those people and enough people who "know" he won't become a dictator and are sick of paying more for groceries to get back in, and once you let someone like him BACK in your life...you're likely to be stuck.

I think the USA should take the red flags into account, and I say this as someone who spent at least 2016-2019 or so dismissing as many looney liberal complaints and fears about Trump as you did.  It's not so much the way he has acted post 2020, it's how his supporters and the rank and file of the GOP have fallen in line behind him and accepted or excused his actions and statements.
Reply/Quote
And really if Jow Blow in Nowhere, Ohio doesn't believe that Trump would refuse to accept the voting or leave office so be it.  I'd be more worried about the people who can try to help him stay in office, that will back his fever dreams and delusions more than that.

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/12/trump-republicans-2024-election-accept-results

Quote:Listen to Republicans on whether they'll accept 2024 election results
[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.axios.com...w=320&q=75]

[img=1041x1080]https://images.axios.com/GYXDpeKBiXvIsBHbfGwYUMy68jg=/0x0:6000x3375/1920x1080/2024/05/12/1715542377828.jpg?w=1920[/img]
Republicans are joining former President Trump on hedging or dodging when asked if they'll accept results of 2024 elections.

Republicans are increasingly joining former President Trump on hedging or dodging when asked whether they'll accept the results of the 2024 elections.

Why it matters: Promising to accept the results of elections used to be a cliche. But in the Trump era, that's no longer a guarantee.

• Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) told CNN's "State of the Union" today he'll accept the results if they're "fair and free." In February, he told ABC News that if he were vice president in 2020, he would have told states to submit alternate slates of electors and let Congress decide.
  • Speaker Mike Johnson would "adhere to the rule of law" on accepting results, but is fine with legal challenges, spokesperson Taylor Haulsee told the New York Times.
  • Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) repeatedly dodged when "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker asked if he'll accept the next election's results, calling it a "hypothetical question."
  • Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) said she'll accept results if "constitutional," but also said the 2020 election was not, because of COVID-era changes to voting.
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told "Meet the Press" on Sunday that he'll accept the results if "there's no massive cheating."
  • Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) will accept the results if he thinks they're fair and if states follow their own laws, he said last month at an Axios event.

The bottom line: Trump campaign officials said it wasn't a "litmus test" when they asked potential RNC hires if the 2020 election was stolen, Axios' Sophia Cai reported in March.

• "There is a litmus test," a Trump official told reporters at the time. "And that is, 'Do you support President Trump, or not?'"

We all know, based on pas and current behavior, that none of them will believe anything was "fair" if Trump loses...again.
that should bother everyone, not just people who don't like Trump.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: And really if Jow Blow in Nowhere, Ohio doesn't believe that Trump would refuse to accept the voting or leave office so be it.  I'd be more worried about the people who can try to help him stay in office, that will back his fever dreams and delusions more than that.

We all know, based on pas and current behavior, that none of them will believe anything was "fair" if Trump loses...again.

That's my take...there has been enough long term erosion of the trust in our electoral system as well as the trust that the country can survive "the other guy" winning, that enough people can say "Sure, I'd love for there to be elections but we can't have them because the bad guys rig them...so we have to stop having elections for our own good."  It's the same way conservatives says they love freedom, but people can't be free to do X, Y, and Z because it will hurt the country.

Or it's like when Mother wouldn't let me leave the house when I was a boy.  She'd say "Look, I'd LOVE to let you leave the house like other boys, but there are too many conniving harlots out there who will corrupt my little boy into sinful fornication, so here with Mother you shall stay."  Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that last part.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: And really if Jow Blow in Nowhere, Ohio doesn't believe that Trump would refuse to accept the voting or leave office so be it.  I'd be more worried about the people who can try to help him stay in office, that will back his fever dreams and delusions more than that.

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/12/trump-republicans-2024-election-accept-results

Election deniers are nothing new. The left had election deniers when Bush won in 2000, and again in 2004. We all know what happened in 2016 when they spent four years denying the election results.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hypocrites-a-list-of-democrats-who-denied-2000-2004-and-2016-presidential-election-results/

It's playing politics, and something they all engage in. While you are likely right about a certain number of people not believing it if DJT loses, there will be the same number on the left denying the election results if he wins.

It's not a news story. It's playing politics, per usual.

More senseless hand wringing and worry beads.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:45 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Election deniers are nothing new. The left had election deniers when Bush won in 2000, and again in 2004. We all know what happened in 2016 when they spent four years denying the election results.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hypocrites-a-list-of-democrats-who-denied-2000-2004-and-2016-presidential-election-results/

It's playing politics, and something they all engage in. While you are likely right about a certain number of people not believing it if DJT loses, there will be the same number on the left denying the election results if he wins.

It's not a news story. It's playing politics, per usual.

More senseless hand wringing and worry beads.

Not even close to what Trump and his minions did and will do.  Not close at all.

But hey, you got a "whatabout" in there so kudos.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 12:55 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

(05-18-2024, 04:54 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

something...something...only memes...something...something.... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Over 12% of people...just in your building...believe that DJT wouldn't leave office.

About 30% of voters still fall into the "Trump or Die" category.  

Nearly 50% of all voters voted for him in 2020.

It's trending the right way, IMHO.

Where are you getting your numbers? They appear off at first glance.

6/150= 0.04, that would be 4%.

I have not seen numbers that show 30% are "Trump or die." Maybe 30% "Anyone but Biden?" Just seems a bit high for any sort of rabid voter base.  When looking at things from a distance, it is easy to see that any voting base is going to have a similar about of crazies, die hards, moderates, and rino/dino types. Same as any workforce will have a similar number of great workers, moderate workers, and crap workers. 

It's trending the right way for what? I ask because I do not want to run with a false assumption, like you were referencing polling, crime, infant mortality rates, advanced degrees, or the number of tattoo parlors in Dayton in relation to population density.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not even close to what Trump and his minions did and will do.  Not close at all.

But hey, you got a "whatabout" in there so kudos.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Whataboutism is the rallying cry of the left, after all.

"every accusation is an admission" = whataboutism

That's day one stuff.
Reply/Quote