Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden paying for illegal immigrants with Covid money
Blue states have been caught using Covid money to fund illegal immigrants. Meanwhile, these states homeless and low income families are left in the cold.

Also, rumor has it Bien is going to use an executive order to secure the border, making the announcement at the "State of the Union Address". I am confused since he told us Congress had to act and he was powerless to stop the flow of illegal immigrants entering through our southern and northern borders.

Why would Chines be coming to our border in record numbers, over 400 just the past 3 days? Keep in mind, Chinese are not permitted to travel freely so any Chinese entering the country have the blessing of Xi.

This is just one more reason the GOP should shut down the government until the budget removes and use Covid money to offset other budget line items to get our spending under control. Also, Biden must secure the border, not use money to give to blue states or for processing 5000 immigrants more per day.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-states-cities-overrun-migrants-funneled-millions-federal-covid-19-aid-support-illegals
Dem states, cities overrun by migrants funneled millions in federal COVID-19 aid to support illegals
Biden admin 'directly subsidized "undocumented" immigration under the guise of COVID-19 pandemic relief,' report states
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2024, 11:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Blue states have been caught using Covid money to fund illegal immigrants. Meanwhile, these states homeless and low income families are left in the cold.

Also, rumor has it Bien is going to use an executive order to secure the border, making the announcement at the "State of the Union Address". I am confused since he told us Congress had to act and he was powerless to stop the flow of illegal immigrants entering through our southern and northern borders.

Why would Chines be coming to our border in record numbers, over 400 just the past 3 days? Keep in mind, Chinese are not permitted to travel freely so any Chinese entering the country have the blessing of Xi.

This is just one more reason the GOP should shut down the government until the budget removes and use Covid money to offset other budget line items to get our spending under control. Also, Biden must secure the border, not use money to give to blue states or for processing 5000 immigrants more per day.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-states-cities-overrun-migrants-funneled-millions-federal-covid-19-aid-support-illegals
Dem states, cities overrun by migrants funneled millions in federal COVID-19 aid to support illegals
Biden admin 'directly subsidized "undocumented" immigration under the guise of COVID-19 pandemic relief,' report states

I am responding primarily to the bold, but no, not necessarily. They would have been approved to leave their country but could then illegally migrate to the United States via the traditional path. The journey typically starts in Colombia where they walk through the Darien Gap up into Panama and continue onward until they get into Mexico. Illegal migrants include many nationalities that would perhaps be surprising to you, but they are obviously overshadowed by South and Central Americans. 

There are multiple issues in play here but I definitely do not believe shutting the government down is the path to go. Temporarily putting people out of a job, preventing them from getting paid, and preventing the government from actually taking action on things sounds like a disaster to me IMO. The path forward would be to work across the aisle to craft a solution but I think both parties are too caught up in optics to craft effective solutions. 
Reply/Quote
Damn shame the GoP sank that border deal at the behest of a private citizen, then.

So very un-American of them. So very in character for them.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote