Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Make America Great Again Red Cap Collectible Ornament
Read the customer questions and reviews!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N67D8HO/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Quote:Question:
Is it really made in China
Answer:

Of course, like most things bearing the Trump name, in order to spend less money and increase profit, this was mass produced in China

Question:

Why would anyone want this?
Answer:
Sometimes trees stand up too straight and balanced, and this is useful in leaning your tree far enough to the right that it falls into the fireplace.

Question:
I have oddly small hands, would this be too difficult for my tiny little prehensile grip to lynch, I mean hang on my tree?
Answer:

Question:
How many years will this ornament last?
Answer:
Per the box insert, "Your Trump MAGA ornament is expected to last a minimum of 8 years and may have a lifetime guarantee if it's allowed to operate with minimal resistance." However, preliminary testing in real-world scenarios indicates this item may have a melt-down and fall apart prior to January 20th 2017 if expose… see more

Question:
Is this suitable for the gun range during the holidays? Would it crumble to pieces immediately or would it withstand a few holes first?
Answer:
Depends on what ammo you use. An experienced sniper would crush itnwin one bullet. 

Write a customer review
Top Customer Reviews

1.0 out of 5 starsThis isn't what we ordered. WTH?
By Tacitus Lector on November 23, 2016
My office puts up a tree every year and we pool resources to get a really nice ornament, usually on the pricey side. For example, 8 years ago we got a really nice, hand crafted ornament from Hawaii. We liked it so much, we decided to get another one just like it 4 years later. Well, this year we all got together and chose a sedate, classy ornament from a shop in New York. My New York friends swore by their work and so we voted and chose it.
But then this red and gold POS showed up in the mail and we can't figure out why! We went through the vote hat again and we definitely voted for the New York piece with overwhelming numbers. I'm a bit worried that our manager, who thinks he's special and soooo sELECTIVE, might have gone over our heads and ordered this one instead.

It turns out we can't get a refund and now we're stuck with the ugly thing. We put it on the side of the tree facing the wall, but it must be bewitched or something because it keeps reappearing at the top of the tree every morning! We found our angel topper in the corner crying. We don't know what happened and she says she's afraid to tell us =/
1 Comment  778 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsThe Blue Ornament Was Better
By bmfc1 on November 23, 2016
There was a blue ornament, it was smarter than this one, had a lifetime of experience, supported trees of all colors and beliefs, and (get this) was loved by two million more people than this ornament but somehow this ornament is the one on Amazon.
Comment  569 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsI'm trying to make the best of it
By Shinga on November 23, 2016
I didn't actually order this but somehow it's on my tree anyway. I'm trying to make the best of it... at least that's what people are telling me to do. But I don't know. I'm trying, but there's suddenly swastikas painted on my other decorations, half of my presents are just dog s***, and the tree itself is on fire. But my conservative friends are telling me the fire is a good thing and I should just be united in celebrating what this ornament has to offer. They're also saying I need to leave the tree in my house for four to eight years. That doesn't sound right. Source?
Comment  1,160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsYuge ornament
By Simon Webb on November 23, 2016
Despite ordering a more reasonable ornament, this one arrived. It. Is. Yuge. It's absolutely yuge. It's the biggest ornament. Yuge.
I hung it on my tree, but it is so yuge that it has totally unbalanced my whole tree. No matter where I hang it, the tree leans waaaaaay over to the far right.
Comment  618 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsOne Star
By Emily on November 23, 2016
It tried to put my nativity figures into an internment camp. Would not buy again.
1 Comment  437 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsPlease make this ornament stop tweeting.
By L.H. on November 23, 2016
This ornament keeps tweeting at 3 a.m., demanding apologies from the casts of various Broadway musicals. For what, I don't know. You'd think now that the Christmas season has officially arrived, the tree is up, and the stockings are hung, this ornament would finally get serious about being an ornament and doing the things an ornament ought to do--you know, stuff like hanging on the tree, looking merry and bright, and not destroying the Republic in its quest to satiate an unquenchable thirst for power. But no such luck. It just keeps tweeting and tweeting and tweeting. I'm not even sure how it manages to use a phone for such time-wasting endeavors, given how microscopic its teeny-tiny, wee little hands are.

Very strange. I'd like to return this, but I hear it will take an act of Congress to do so, and in any case, I'm not sure the backup ornament I'm stuck with is any better. It keeps trying to electrocute me.
Comment  604 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsNot What I Wanted
By Grrrowler on November 23, 2016
Every autumn my family chooses a new ornament to go onto our holiday tree. This year it was between this ornament and another one that is less flashy, less gaudy, and just overall nicer. During our family meeting we overwhelmingly chose the other ornament but somehow we still ended up with this one. We're not sure what happened.
3 Comments  787 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse

1.0 out of 5 starsPerfect for your rotten tangerine
By J.L. Switzer on November 23, 2016
Perfect for your rotten tangerine. Its small size makes it easy for tiny hands to handle. Poorly made though, almost like it was made from substandard materials by severely underpaid employees in a dilapidated factory overseas. The gold started turning green almost immediately.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.