Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Press Sec has voted by mail every election for the last decade
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/05/27/trump-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-has-voted-by-mail-11-times-in-10-years/

Trump’s new press secretary, who just yesterday claimed that mail in voting is full of fraud, has voted by mail in every single Florida election for the last 10 years.

Florida allows mail in voting for all residents.

McEnany has spent the last week joining Trump in justifying his use of mail in voting while attacking the process for all others.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
They can't even lie well.

They are just bad at everything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-27-2020, 02:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: They can't even lie well.

They are just bad at everything.

Depends on whom they are lying to.

I think Trump lies pretty well to his own base. 

The Trump WH does a far better job than you could do. Wink
(05-28-2020, 02:09 AM)Dill Wrote: Depends on whom they are lying to.

I think Trump lies pretty well to his own base. 

The Trump WH does a far better job than you could do. Wink

Trump spins his lying and cheating as a positive thing because neo cons have gone to great lengths to create a narrative that the other side isn't playing fair and must be stopped. 

Maybe that's just politics in a nutshell now...people would gladly have their side win even if it were due to blatant lying and fraud because the other side is worse and was cheating anyways. 

You cheat because you are a monster but I just cheat because you force me to.
(05-28-2020, 09:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump spins his lying and cheating as a positive thing because neo cons have gone to great lengths to create a narrative that the other side isn't playing fair and must be stopped. 

Maybe that's just politics in a nutshell now...people would gladly have their side win even if it were due to blatant lying and fraud because the other side is worse and was cheating anyways. 

You cheat because you are a monster but I just cheat because you force me to.

Each side does accuses the other of lying and cheating, but there is a way to determine whether each is equally culpable, or whether maybe one side is mostly telling the truth and the other is mostly blowing smoke and dimming the gaslight.

For starters, "both sides" don't appear equally committed to journalistic standards, the free press, and rule of law.

That's why I don't think "both sides" would gladly have their side win "due to blatant lying and fraud because the other side is worse."