Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Repeats Lie About Popular Vote in Meeting With Lawmakers
(01-26-2017, 10:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Sure about that? I mean, wasn't it Bannon, Trump's daughter Tiffany, and Mnuchin that were registered in two different states? Seems the fraud they are finding already points to it being in his favor, meaning his vote count could be lower. Ninja

You can be registered in multiples states, but you can only vote once.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-26-2017, 11:06 AM)Benton Wrote: everything I've read that's not obviously partisan over the last couple decades says voter fraud happens, its about equal to the two major parties and its negligible to most outcomes. Trump may very well win another term; voter fraud will have nothing to do with it.

I know it happens on both sides, but I don't think it's equally divided.
I'd definitely like a recount on California, Texas and New York.

Anyways, by doing this and proving if there is or isn't fraud going on will only restore the trust in the system that has been lost.
(01-26-2017, 02:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I know it happens on both sides, but I don't think it's equally divided.
I'd definitely like a recount on California, Texas and New York.

Anyways, by doing this and proving if there is or isn't fraud going on will only restore the trust in the system that has been lost.

shockingly, republican hire ups dont want the investigation to go forward

probably scared it will show the shady tactics the right has been using
People suck
(01-26-2017, 02:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You can be registered in multiples states, but you can only vote once.

and who is to say they didnt vote twice?
People suck
(01-26-2017, 02:19 PM)Griever Wrote: and who is to say they didnt vote twice?

because the people that do this, usually get caught once they bounce their voting results against another state.

And the people you mentioned are such high profiles that their every move is being watched by someone, so they will not double vote.
(01-26-2017, 03:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: because the people that do this, usually get caught once they bounce their voting results against another state.

And the people you mentioned are such high profiles that their every move is being watched by someone, so they will not double vote.

so high profile famous people never do anything wrong.....
People suck
(01-26-2017, 03:36 PM)Griever Wrote: so high profile famous people never do anything wrong.....

Not if they are very smart and very careful and know they are always being watched.

Quote:Trump also addressed head-on – and rejected – claims that Russia had gained material with which it could blackmail him from the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Moscow.

He said he constantly advises aides when traveling abroad to be mindful of potential snooping.

'I told many people, be careful because you don't want to see yourself on television – cameras all over the place.'

'When I leave our country I'm a very high-profile person, would you say?'

Trump said he is 'extremely careful.'

Mellow

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The fact, not the alternative fact, is that there is no evidence that election fraud had any impact on the most recent election, or elections in the past. This is a waste of resources, plain and simple.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
I think they should check it. Just do it once and see what they find. I know it was easy to register back in the 80's. I registered myself, and, someone actually also registered for me, although I wasn't there in person. I had two names on file, duplicate, in my precinct for 30 years, although this year they finally fixed it. But for 30 years I had to go in and tell them to cross off both names.