Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Smackdown by Iran
(07-27-2018, 11:32 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: ‘Member when Kim Jong Un was a hero to leftists for calling Trump a dotard?

I ‘member.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

(07-27-2018, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am pleased because embarrassing Trump may get us back into a reasonable deal with Iran.  I just want what is best for the US, and I believe that Trump put us in a worse place by backing out of the Iran deal.

I am not taking sides with Iran.  I am taking sides with something that might get us back into a better situation.

What is sad is people who still back Trump even when his actions are bad for the country.

So, your assertion is that the Iranian response will help bring the US back to the negotiating table with Iran?
(07-27-2018, 12:36 PM)Benton Wrote: No, I don't. A lot of mocking from everybody over the war of words, but I don't recall any rallies with people holding up Kim Jong Un signs.

But it did remind me of another moment in the black comedy that is the Trump Foreign Relations Response.

https://ktla.com/2018/06/12/trump-presents-kim-jong-un-with-action-hero-style-video/

A lot of people started referring to Trump as a Doran’s after that. Imitation and flattery and all that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Pretty funny that Trump burns all our ally bridges, then demands they respect our sanctions on Iran and The EU and China give the big middle finger. Think Trump will learn the lesson about why you play nice with others?
(08-08-2018, 04:20 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Pretty funny that Trump burns all our ally bridges, then demands they respect our sanctions on Iran and The EU and China give the big middle finger. Think Trump will learn the lesson about why you play nice with others?

Nope.

He's not going to change his ways.  He's too conditioned to think he never fails by the bubble around him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
He won't change because his supporters (silent or otherwise) believe him when he claims he is "winning" even as the rest of the world mocks him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22