Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program
(09-11-2020, 05:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, you didn't imply anything. You OUTRIGHT STATED I was defending Trump.

Again, I was not defending anything other than the stupid comment that it was the GOP to blame.

Please tell me this is a joke. You're just emulating Trump in saying one thing and then turn around and say you didn't say that, right?

Again, not defending it. I'm not going to throw the blame around and until I know who it is to blame. If it's Trump, I'll be critical of Trump. It's called waiting for the facts.

Like I've said elsewhere, Dems don't care about the facts and you're proving my point quite nicely, so thanks for that.

Again, the way I wrote it wasn't to imply you were defending Trump, but to state he was to blame (by proxy since technically Mnuchin is responsible).

Again, I'm not responsible for your comprehension of my message - only for my message. If thats how you took it, fine - but it's a misunderstanding.

But keep throwing around your labels while refusing to lay blame at the feet of the parties that started and continued this gross negligence by trying to take some high ground and saying 'I'lL wAiT uNtIl AlL tHe FaCtS aRe OuT', as if the writing isn't all over a 4 year old, half crumbling wall already.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Again, the way I wrote it wasn't to imply you were defending Trump, but to state he was to blame (by proxy since technically Mnuchin is responsible).

Again, I'm not responsible for your comprehension of my message - only for my message. If thats how you took it, fine - but it's a misunderstanding.

But keep throwing around your labels while refusing to lay blame at the feet of the parties that started and continued this gross negligence by trying to take some high ground and saying 'I'lL wAiT uNtIl AlL tHe FaCtS aRe OuT', as if the writing isn't all over a 4 year old, half crumbling wall already.

Well, considering that the siphoning started with an Obama staffer, I think there's more to the story than just "OrAnGe MaN bAd."

But, sure, keep blaming Trump for everything. It only helps his "fake news" narrative if it comes out that he had nothing to do with this story. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, considering that the siphoning started with an Obama staffer, I think there's more to the story than just "OrAnGe MaN bAd."

But, sure, keep blaming Trump for everything. It only helps his "fake news" narrative if it comes out that he had nothing to do with this story. 

My man Dan Crenshaw said it best. Is you motive to find the truth or make Trump look bad? Because the answers will be quite different. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, considering that the siphoning started with an Obama staffer, I think there's more to the story than just "OrAnGe MaN bAd."

Oh so because an Obama staffer started it, it's fine that a Trump staffer continued and worsened it? I mean that's the excuse for the kids in cages anyways - might as well apply it here instead of thinking 'man, thats ****** up every which way'.

Nah - 'BlAcK mAn StArTeD iT' is a way better hill to die on than 'maybe someone should've stopped it'.

I only blame Trump, the GoP, and the administration for metric **** load of shady things they do. Just like I blame Obama, the Democrats, and their administration for the shady things they do. It's not my fault the GoP can't go a half a day without someone screwing the pooch.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My man Dan Crenshaw said it best. Is you motive to find the truth or make Trump look bad? Because the answers will be quite different. 

Not that the truth and making Trump look bad are mutually exclusive, but it is a fair point none the less.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, at least you're admitting the Democrats don't have the moral high ground.

I didn’t admit that all.
Reply/Quote