Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump announces he's speaking at West Point Commencement
And West Point didn't know about it.   Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
West Point Honor Code: A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate those who do.

The irony of a draft dodger with fake bone spurs giving the commencement address at West Point is palpable.
(04-25-2020, 12:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: West Point Honor Code: A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate those who do.

The irony of a draft dodger with fake bone spurs giving the commencement address at West Point is palpable.

LOL at least he never let himself be captured in combat and sit out the war in a Hilton Hotel; can't say that of every one-time presidential candidate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-25-2020, 03:33 AM)Dill Wrote: LOL at least he never let himself be captured in combat and sit out the war in a Hilton Hotel; can't say that of every one-time presidential candidate.

I’m sure not living with the shame of volunteering to serve his country in combat is a real comfort for Cadet Bonespurs.

And I’m pretty sure Trump wouldn’t be caught dead slummin’ at a Hilton. They don’t have any fake Civil War battlefields like Trump resorts. Or framed fake magazine covers featuring the man with the greatest fake tan in the history of fake tans.
(04-25-2020, 10:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m sure not living with the shame of volunteering to serve his country in combat is a real comfort for Cadet Bonespurs.

And I’m pretty sure Trump wouldn’t be caught dead slummin’ at a Hilton. They don’t have any fake Civil War battlefields like Trump resorts. Or framed fake magazine covers featuring the man with the greatest fake tan in the history of fake tans.

LOL certainly not the "Hanoi Hilton."  Room service came with pliers and rope.  Plus no toilet paper.

Anyway, cadets need this important civic lesson about who gets to lie, cheat, and steal in the U.S. Gov., who doesn't, and why.
It's actually a lesson about how democracy works now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]